Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The bad congratulations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:626698
  • Souls Baptized:1,079
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Congratulations on my first day without IRON - total disaster : 

You need to take that up with IRON. But from your responses in departing IRON thread, you made quite clear that you hold IRON above all else. 

Just stick with them and pay off the debt, they're not *that* bad of an alliance.

Ok Idk how did I end up like this but certain stupid that’s why. Maybe I need a fix.
But the world has been cold hearted that I was in IRON. So following what this message says. You DON’T NEED TO CONGRATULATE ME FOR SUCH AN BEHAVIOR. 
Just as Roland Dragonland says, I SHOULD F**k Pay my tech back. Mask me.
Also new nation needs name change and if I need application I do the work. Seriously In Queen of nations last nation I was dumb with Infra and just fought wars instead of growing, here’s another better example of me : 

Chessqueen is a small, developing, and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Chinese ethnicity who follow no religion. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of Chessqueen work diligently to produce Oil and Gold as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. When it comes to nuclear weapons Chessqueen has no definite position and is therefore considered opposed to them. Chessqueen has no definite position on drug use in the country at this time. Chessqueen has no definite position on domestic issues concerning government protests in the country at this time. It has no definite position on new immigration. Chessqueen has no definite position on free speech. Chessqueen has no definite foreign aid at this time. Chessqueen has no definite position on trade relations. _:. Private Nation Messages bonus.png updated.jpg Have you considered supporting the game with a donation this month? Check out the Donation Offerscreen to see what rewards you can get by supporting the game. To dismiss this notification click here.

Your population density of 64.19 population per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 1,100 (1,503) soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of Chessqueen, however your defending soldiers is less than 20% of your citizen count. You should consider bringing some of your soldiers home or purchase more soldiers. The infrastructure of Chessqueen is adequate at the time with a level of 900.00. _:. Government Information Ruler: QueenUnicorn invite_friends.png note_edit.png share.png none.jpg Nation Name: Chessqueen earth.png Last Tax Collection: 3/19/2021 7:51:26 AM Last Donation: No donations on record. Alliance Affiliation: Independent Republic Of Orange Nations alliance_pending.png 
(Pending) 
icon_rankings.png alliance_statistic.gif ranking.png world.png icon_war.png icon_aid.png icon_spy.png nuke.png Alliance Seniority: 3/19/2021 4:22:22 PM (0 Days) Alliance Rank: Ranked #184 of 199 alliance nations Capital City: Unicorn  Nation Slogan:

Intelligence makes success  

Government Type:

Transitional.png

check.png Transitional - Your people are happy with this government. (Next Available Change 3/19/2021) National Religion:

None.JPG

check.png None - Your people are happy with this religion. (Next Available Change 3/19/2021) Currency Type: Dollar.JPG Nation Team: team_Orange.gif Orange Team. 0 Votes (Senate Votes Disallowed) Nation Created: 3/19/2021 7:49:45 AM (0 days old) Technology:  0.00. Literacy Rate: 20.00% Infrastructure: 900.00 Tax Rate: 28% warning.png (This high tax rate angers your citizens.) Area of Influence: 126.337 mile diameter. 
100.000 in purchases, 26.000 in modifiers, 0.337 in growth War/Peace Preference: war.gif War is an option for Chessqueen since 3/19/2021. Connected Resources: Gold.GIFMarble.GIFOil.GIFPigs.GIFRubber.GIFUranium.GIF Bonus Resources: affluent.GIF Trade Slots Used: trades25.png Improvements: improve_icon.png Banks: 1, Clinics: 2, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1 National Wonders: improve_icon.png No national wonders. Environment:

11.34 - Nation is in the grips of an environmental apocalypse. GRL: 2.34

_:. Military Information Nation Rank:

Ranked #2,068 of 2,703 Nations (Top 76.51%)

Nation Strength: 2,872.000 Efficiency: 0 DEFCON Level: DEFCON5.gif Threat Level: Threat5.gif Number of Soldiers: 1,100 (1,503)   Defending Soldiers: 1,100 (1,503)  warning.png (Defending soldiers are less than 20% citizen population)   Deployed Soldiers: 0 (0) Number of Tanks: 0   Defending Tanks: 0   Deployed Tanks: 0 Aircraft: 0 Cruise Missiles: 0 Navy Vessels: 0 Nuclear Weapons: 0 Number of Spies: 0 Number of Soldiers Lost: 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties Casualty Rank:

Ranked #2,030 of 2,703 Nations (Top 75.10%)

_:. Population Information Total Population: 8,110 Chinese Population. 64.19 Population Per Mile.   Military Personnel:   Citizens:   Criminals: 1,100 (1,503) Soldiers 6,975 Working Citizens 35 Criminals, 0 Incarcerated (0%) Population Happiness:

6.03 - Your population is very unhappy.

Crime Index:

Crime Index 0. Negligible crime rate. (Crime Prevention Score: 511)

Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day: $54.73 check.png (An average economy) Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $15.33 Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes) $39.40 _:. Government Financial Total Income Taxes Collected: $2,027,450.70  Total Expenses Over Time: $1,951,259.60     Bills Paid:   Purchases Over Time: $19.60 $1,951,240.00 Current Dollars Available: $76,191.10   (Surplus) add.png Toggle Search

I seemed random trades with strangers. LOOKs like IRON’s still the best then all these alliances so Hello.

should I stay in 3Br or fill form again for another trade becuase of me having Gold and oil as resources now.

Edited by Queen of nations, 19 March 2021 - 09:33 PM.

Queen of nations

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I don't know what all that wall of text means... nor am I interested in reading it.

As I understand... you owe people here tech. I am a Tech Buyer myself, but I don't care much about what you owe the ITF system as much as I care about you wanting to be a member of IRON. The alarm went off about you to me when you joined IRON, that it appeared to me you were only interested in war. If you are only interested in war... IRON is not the alliance for you. We take war very seriously here. Most of the time, we like very much to avoid it. It's all about smart gaming with us, and anyone who mistakes the IRON position for cowardice will be swiftly corrected. IRON knows how to wage war.

If you want to be a member of the IRON alliance, just follow the IRON policies. If you don't want to do that... good luck to you.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aglet Green

Aglet Green

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 126 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:627047
  • Souls Baptized:953
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Aglet Green#1985

Well, I don't know you that well but you should pay your debt back to Iron if you owe it.  

Hmm... I can help.  I have an open trade slot.  Send me half.  Send me 3 million from the money you got today from MasterBaedy. 

That will lower your debt.  And it will show people that you are sincere.  

The other 3 million you can keep to work on buying tech and making your own money.  

Posted Image
I am a Milcom kind of guy!

Posted Image Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

Can I get my mask back first ? Then we do 4mil/200 tech which I profit nothing and the older tech nations can prosper. This should slowly pay debts.

Queen of nations

Roland Dragonsand

Roland Dragonsand

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 62 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:627016
  • Discord ID:Enroth the 1st#2639

Can I get my mask back first ? Then we do 4mil/200 tech which I profit nothing and the older tech nations can prosper. This should slowly pay debts.

Well. . . no.  One of the values of IRON is INTEGRITY.  

Show that you have some.  Send Aglet his cash.  

You CAN do that, so if you WON'T, then you're just messing with us.  

Don't reply.  Don't debate.  Just obey.  

5. Thou shall honor your trades and tech commitments.

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

Ok But I have no money. You see I have no money when you check my money at my post. I send it as early as possible.

Also I like that you are giving detail but don’t be so demanding to others. We eventually pick up with you want and we do it.

Edited by Queen of nations, 19 March 2021 - 11:22 PM.

Queen of nations

Aglet Green

Aglet Green

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 126 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:627047
  • Souls Baptized:953
  • Discord ID:Aglet Green#1985

That's okay.  I don't need the cash that badly.  

Posted Image
I am a Milcom kind of guy!

Posted Image Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velyni Vas

Velyni Vas

Secretary of State (P&W)

• NM|Former Member
  • 621 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:625312
  • Souls Baptized:1,448
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:VelyniVas#1431

In my opinion, not having funds isn't anyones issue. No one should send you more money to get tech back. You should buy tech as you go and repay overtime rather than anyone else risking sending finances. But that's just my two cents.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

Yes as Roland pointed out, I pay back in the long term after slow profiting from ITF. Also please I need a mask unless I need to reapply I cannot access anything without it,

Queen of nations

Velyni Vas

Velyni Vas

Secretary of State (P&W)

• NM|Former Member
  • 621 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:625312
  • Souls Baptized:1,448
  • Discord ID:VelyniVas#1431

Yes as Roland pointed out, I pay back in the long term after slow profiting from ITF. Also please I need a mask unless I need to reapply I cannot access anything without it,

Try the application thread so someone sees it from Council.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

This is the app thread it is IRON members returning from inactivity 

Queen of nations

Roland Dragonsand

Roland Dragonsand

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 62 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:627016
  • Discord ID:Enroth the 1st#2639

Ok But I have no money. You see I have no money when you check my money at my post. I send it as early as possible.

Also I like that you are giving detail but don’t be so demanding to others. We eventually pick up with you want and we do it.

it's literally as if you have NO IDEA what this means:

I vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore I promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, RULER NAME of NATION NAME, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me!

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

I vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore I promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, RULER NAME of NATION NAME, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me!

I do and I certainly have NO MONEY to pay. I will pay as soon as possible.

Queen of nations

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

What the hell is this mickey mouse shit? It's obvious this guy's not worth the trouble, let's just write off the loss and be done with it, I think we can survive 30 mil down the drain.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Suyash Adhikari

Suyash Adhikari

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 284 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:625802
  • Souls Baptized:33531
  • Discord ID:JadenStar10#3620

I do and I certainly have NO MONEY to pay. I will pay as soon as possible.

just sign up as a foreign tech seller.

"%20alt=

of P&W

;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Queen of nations

Queen of nations

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:

?  I not in an foreign alliance so I cannot obviously . ZI this nation and done if you want 30 mil back.

Edited by Queen of nations, 20 March 2021 - 02:45 AM.

Queen of nations

John Mathews

John Mathews

Minister of the Vault (P&W)

• FA|Director of Diplomacy
  • 927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621241
  • Souls Baptized:21,550
  • Discord ID:John Mathews
Yeah this has gone on for to long, locking until admission staff can handle it