Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Okay well, confirmed I was receiving mafia results every time. 

My sympathies for your poor ass CM

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Ok, so with only 6 players left, it might be time to figure out if the 2nd kill is coming from a vig or not. If it's not, then town might not be able to win anymore with a mislynch. Also I'm hoping that Suyash was some sort of townie, otherwise we have a minimum of 4 scum and a vig which would be brutal lol.

Just to sweeten the pot a little bit, I have some interesting information about one of our potential killers, but I'll be able to make some more sense of it based on whether any of our killers claim to be town or not.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

VELOCITY (5) Canik, Suyash, KevinH, Lyner, Ferastical
CANIK (1)  CoD
CM (1) CAPTAINJF
RAFAY (1) CM
SUYASH (1) LWW

No Lynch:  MK

Not Voting:  Anglet Green (now CaptainJF 2.0), Colonel Medved, Rafay, Robert2424

Velocity, a Jester, was lynched D1

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH
MK (1) Ferastical
ROBERT2424 (1) Robert2424

Not Voting: Captainjf, Colonel Medved, Lyner, Rafay, Suyash

We also know that Ferastical (revealed as scum ninja) visited Chaplain of Death Night 1

SUYASH (3) Captainjf, CoD, lyner
CM (2) KevinH, Canik
LWW (1) Suyash

Not Voting:  Canik, Colonel Medved, KevinH, Robert

Robert and Chaplain of Death voted for Suyash, too. (At least they posted as much ... who knows what the post count would have shown)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Mass RC time?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Wish we could have known Suyash's role. I'm still uncomfortable with the inactivity of CM too though...

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Wish we could have known Suyash's role. I'm still uncomfortable with the inactivity of CM too though...

His role? You're not interested in his alignment? Also CM did show up at the end and post, and with only 6 players left and at least one if not two of them being scum, I feel like we'd need to have literally zero leads before considering lynching someone for being inactive. We've had 4 nights so someone better know something by now.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

His role? You're not interested in his alignment? Also CM did show up at the end and post, and with only 6 players left and at least one if not two of them being scum, I feel like we'd need to have literally zero leads before considering lynching someone for being inactive. We've had 4 nights so someone better know something by now.

When I say role, I was also meaning alignment, sorry. I'm fine with waiting for everyone else to post. Thought I have no information to pass. You LLW?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I do have information, particularly about one person who might have been performing kills, but it'll be easier for the rest of town to make some sense of things and win this game if others come forward with what they know first in case there are still multiple scum left.

It's interesting that you have nothing whatsoever to share though. There hasn't been a single player that's flipped vanilla if I'm remembering correctly, and while there was a vanillerizer-type role with MK so it's not completely out of the question, I have an extremely hard time believing that anyone in this game really has no abilities or anything worth sharing.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I voted for Suyash because it didn't look like he'd be able to participate anymore going forward anyway, and there was exactly 0% chance we were gonna get a replacement. I didn't see any better targets flying around.

I do have information, particularly about one person who might have been performing kills, but it'll be easier for the rest of town to make some sense of things and win this game if others come forward with what they know first in case there are still multiple scum left.

It's interesting that you have nothing whatsoever to share though. There hasn't been a single player that's flipped vanilla if I'm remembering correctly, and while there was a vanillerizer-type role with MK so it's not completely out of the question, I have an extremely hard time believing that anyone in this game really has no abilities or anything worth sharing.

<----- was Vanilla-ized, has already posted what information they had, and the people that information was about are now dead. I got nothing, and I got no abilities.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Mass RC time?

Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.

whats the worst that could happen

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

My sympathies for your poor ass CM

Why not put it on the table? Give us something to debate about at the very least for the day

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah lww throw us some bone

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Definitely town:

• KevinH, it's me, voted for Ferastical

Most likely town:

• Chaplain of Death, was cop until he became vanilla, voted for Ferastical
  • Lilweirdward, knows something and is playing it like a townie, voted for Ferastical

Unknown, but probably scum amongst them

• Colonel Medved, voted on by Canik the Watcher who might have known something
  • Captainjf 2.0
  • Lyner

I'll just throw it out there
Vote: Colonel Medved

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Colonel Medved, voted on by Canik the Watcher who might have known something

Well, I'm not sure that's much to go off of based on the reason why he voted for me

COD/Robert - have some reason to think they might be town but not confirmed.

Vote: CM

A random suspect but he's been too quiet for my liking.

He voted for me for being quiet, which in his defense i have been. I wasn't very active near the start of the game, so that is my fault. He also called me a "random suspect"

I don't think that means he knew something, if so he didn't really make it apparent. 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

LWW is either quite town or quite scum. or something. definitely keep an eye on him. (and if I die, don't friggin forget this)

Canik is a watcher 

Did he find something suspicious about LWW?

There isn't much to go on, so

Vote: LWW

I think by now we can assume there's an SK / second scum faction, which means a mislynch right now will probably mean a lose for town. So start talking people.

I'll partially RC, I have a passive role.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

LWW is either quite town or quite scum. or something. definitely keep an eye on him. (and if I die, don't friggin forget this)

Canik is a watcher 

Did he find something suspicious about LWW?

There isn't much to go on, so

Vote: LWW

I think by now we can assume there's an SK / second scum faction, which means a mislynch right now will probably mean a lose for town. So start talking people.

I'll partially RC, I have a passive role.

He might have gotten a result that can either be scum or town off that post. My bet is on a Deceptive or Investigative role

I'll throw my vote there for now, not like much information is known at this time

Vote LWW

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

You guys are morons. I don't think I've ever once killed someone who was openly suspicious of me when I was scum in other games, and this is exactly why I don't usually openly say to be suspicious of someone if I die since it can basically guarantee scum a free mislynch if I'm wrong. 

Oh well. I meant to post everything I know earlier this weekend, but my wife has been dealing with some tough medical issues the past few days so I haven't had a chance. I'll start posting it now...

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Can we get a vote count please?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Alright, let's get this out of the way. I am the town Cop, and below are my actions and results.

Night 0, I investigated Lord MK, and received a result of Mafia. I chose MK because he intentionally plays scummy, which usually psyches me out of suspecting him during play, but with only meta to go on, I felt like it would be a nice early way to get reads on people.

Night 1, I investigated Ferastical, and received a result of Mafia. He did something late on Day 1 that I thought was suspicious, where he said something along the lines of assuming that all of the people brewers was threatening to mod kill were townies. I ended up going back and re-reading it during Day 2 and feeling like I'd over-thought it, but then Ferastical obviously was lynched and actually flipped Mafia.

Night 2, I decided to test my sanity by investigating someone that I figured was the most confirmed townie in the game: Chaplain of Death. With MK having protected him from being targeted by a confirmed mafia, I couldn't think of someone who was less likely to be mafia, so if my results came back as Mafia, then I could guarantee myself as a paranoid cop. However, the results came back as Not Mafia.

Day 3, Canik said what he said about me being a possible scum. I have one free Day Cop shot that I can use in place of the following night's Cop action, and in the heat of the moment, I figured that would be a good time to use my shot on Canik. He came back as Mafia.

Looking at the results, I have really struggled in trying to figure out my sanity. I can't be insane because I got Mafia on Ferastical which is a sane result, but I can't be paranoid either because I got Not Mafia on CoD, which, regardless of his actual alignment, is not a paranoid result. Below are all of my results in a more condensed format.

N0 (Check 1) - MK: Mafia

N1 (Check 2) - Ferastical: Mafia

N2 (Check 3) - CoD: Not Mafia

D3 (Check 4) - Canik: Mafia

My best guess is that I'm even-night and odd-day insane, and odd-night/even-day sane. I guess it's also possible that my day shot was always going to be insane. Those are the only options I can think of (other than random insanity, which would be complete nonsense) that makes any sense to me. 

Regardless, I have actually been a little bit suspicious of CoD since he became near-confirmed, and we've had several games over the last year that have punished town for assuming someone was confirmed off of a strange sequence of events. Getting Not Mafia on anyone has to be significant somehow though. I'm willing to hear everyone's perspective, and if someone has evidence that would help corroborate or disprove my results, I would more than welcome them. For now though, based on what I know and the lack of any additional evidence:

Vote: Chaplain of Death

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Not sure what to make of lww's RC for now, so 

Unvote

End of Day 2

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH

Assuming LWW is honest, Kevin's the only who could manipulate the Ferastical wagon vote

Anything to say about this, Kevin?

Vote: KevinH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter