Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia Day 4

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,531 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Okay well, confirmed I was receiving mafia results every time. 

My sympathies for your poor ass CM

cbb41d6.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,004 posts
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Ok, so with only 6 players left, it might be time to figure out if the 2nd kill is coming from a vig or not. If it's not, then town might not be able to win anymore with a mislynch. Also I'm hoping that Suyash was some sort of townie, otherwise we have a minimum of 4 scum and a vig which would be brutal lol.

Just to sweeten the pot a little bit, I have some interesting information about one of our potential killers, but I'll be able to make some more sense of it based on whether any of our killers claim to be town or not.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,542 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):101765
  • Souls Baptized:7,000,000
  • Squadron:Kilo

VELOCITY (5) Canik, Suyash, KevinH, Lyner, Ferastical
CANIK (1)  CoD
CM (1) CAPTAINJF
RAFAY (1) CM
SUYASH (1) LWW

No Lynch:  MK

Not Voting:  Anglet Green (now CaptainJF 2.0), Colonel Medved, Rafay, Robert2424

Velocity, a Jester, was lynched D1

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH
MK (1) Ferastical
ROBERT2424 (1) Robert2424

Not Voting: Captainjf, Colonel Medved, Lyner, Rafay, Suyash

We also know that Ferastical (revealed as scum ninja) visited Chaplain of Death Night 1

SUYASH (3) Captainjf, CoD, lyner
CM (2) KevinH, Canik
LWW (1) Suyash

Not Voting:  Canik, Colonel Medved, KevinH, Robert

Robert and Chaplain of Death voted for Suyash, too. (At least they posted as much ... who knows what the post count would have shown)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,990 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Mass RC time?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,101 posts
  • Discord ID:captainjf
  • PnW Rank:N/A
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Wish we could have known Suyash's role. I'm still uncomfortable with the inactivity of CM too though...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,004 posts
  • Resources:

Wish we could have known Suyash's role. I'm still uncomfortable with the inactivity of CM too though...

His role? You're not interested in his alignment? Also CM did show up at the end and post, and with only 6 players left and at least one if not two of them being scum, I feel like we'd need to have literally zero leads before considering lynching someone for being inactive. We've had 4 nights so someone better know something by now.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,101 posts
  • Discord ID:captainjf
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694

His role? You're not interested in his alignment? Also CM did show up at the end and post, and with only 6 players left and at least one if not two of them being scum, I feel like we'd need to have literally zero leads before considering lynching someone for being inactive. We've had 4 nights so someone better know something by now.

When I say role, I was also meaning alignment, sorry. I'm fine with waiting for everyone else to post. Thought I have no information to pass. You LLW?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,004 posts
  • Resources:
I do have information, particularly about one person who might have been performing kills, but it'll be easier for the rest of town to make some sense of things and win this game if others come forward with what they know first in case there are still multiple scum left.

It's interesting that you have nothing whatsoever to share though. There hasn't been a single player that's flipped vanilla if I'm remembering correctly, and while there was a vanillerizer-type role with MK so it's not completely out of the question, I have an extremely hard time believing that anyone in this game really has no abilities or anything worth sharing.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,531 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I voted for Suyash because it didn't look like he'd be able to participate anymore going forward anyway, and there was exactly 0% chance we were gonna get a replacement. I didn't see any better targets flying around.

I do have information, particularly about one person who might have been performing kills, but it'll be easier for the rest of town to make some sense of things and win this game if others come forward with what they know first in case there are still multiple scum left.

It's interesting that you have nothing whatsoever to share though. There hasn't been a single player that's flipped vanilla if I'm remembering correctly, and while there was a vanillerizer-type role with MK so it's not completely out of the question, I have an extremely hard time believing that anyone in this game really has no abilities or anything worth sharing.

<----- was Vanilla-ized, has already posted what information they had, and the people that information was about are now dead. I got nothing, and I got no abilities.

cbb41d6.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,405 posts
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600

Mass RC time?

Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.

whats the worst that could happen

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 2,585 posts
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):609249

My sympathies for your poor ass CM

Why not put it on the table? Give us something to debate about at the very least for the day

newsigboi.png

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter