Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lemurian IRON-Membership

Membership

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3 posts
  • Discord ID:Hazib#2960
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):604287
  • Souls Baptized:1,341,000
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Ruler Name: Hazib

Nation Name: Kingdom of Lemuria

Nation Link: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=604287

Nation Strength: 245,206

Your Time Zone: IST, GMT+5:30

New or Current CN Player?: Current

If Current please list previous nations (if you rerolled) & alliances (if any) with most recent first: I don't remember my previous nations, but there were 3. Latest is Kingdom of Lemuria. I was affiliated with Ordo Mechanicus in 2017, then Alpha Wolves in 2017, then CLAWS from 2018-2022

Easy Questions Part:
1. Why have you chosen to apply to IRON vs. another alliance?
A - IRON is a prestigious alliance, with more opportunities for their members to grow. They're also much more peaceful than others.

2. What do you believe are the main benefits of an alliance?
A - Is a protection against wars, Can make friends, More assured tech deals, etc.

3. It might have been a day or two, but how do you like Cyber Nations so far?
A - It has been 5 years, and Ive loved this game ever since.

4. Do you believe that you'll be playing day to day or every other day?
A - Yes.

5. Ruler name of the nation that recruited you?
A- Into this alliance? I've not recieved any recruitment message. I just messaged one of your members, CAPTAIN CROZIER.

6. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to attack any other nation without specific orders?
A - I do

7. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to use any type of spy attempts on any other nation without specific orders?
A - I do

8. Are you in 100% Compliance with the Application Requirements?
A - I am.

I understand that I will be receiving a welcome/orientation PM within 48 hours or less after admittance, after which I will be required to read it. It is for my own understanding of this alliance and to better my enjoyment of the game, that I read this PM.

By applying to IRON I agree to adhere to the IRON Charter & Rules of War. I realize that should I breach either, IRON reserves the right to terminate my membership with immediate effect.

The IRON Oath

I vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore I promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, Hazib of Kingdom of Lemuria, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me!

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

IRON Rose

• Charge d'affaires
  • 12,006 posts
  • PnW Rank:N/A
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo

Hi there. Can you please tell us why you have left CLAWS?

474454-iron.png

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3 posts
  • Resources:

Hi there. Can you please tell us why you have left CLAWS?

I left Claws because there's lesser opportunities for nations to grow. They're always at war. And war destroys a lot of things. I saved money for 2 years and now I have 7.3B & increased my tech level from 1000 to 30K in 3. So, when wars happen, they set a nation back by years. And I'm a busy man with a busy occupation. I just wanna have less damages.

But that doesn't mean I fear wars. I didn't increase my tech level and build up my military for nothing. But, IRON fights fewer wars than CLAWS. Which is good for me. So when wars face this alliance, I'll fight.

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

IRON Rose

• Charge d'affaires
  • 12,006 posts
  • Resources:
OK thanks for your reply. IRON is currently at war and if you join you will most likely be callef to declare wars. Please clarify if you are willing to declare and attack anyone that is ordered by IRON milcom.

Also you will need to change to Orange team if you get admitted. You will be given chance to notify your trade partners of dropping your trades of course. Please confirm.

474454-iron.png

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Hazib_of_Lemuria

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3 posts
  • Resources:
Can I maintain my team? I have active traders and the resources I need. If you want me to change team, then ok, I'll do, but can I maintain my current trades?

About war, as I said, I have a busy occupation abd will be busy for months. So I don't think I'll have time to do all the attacks, as I only have time to log in and collect taxes. It'll be lost opportunity to destroy an enemy if you call for me, because someone else could do it better.
But that doesn't mean I can't help. I can help by aiding our members at war.

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

IRON Rose

• Charge d'affaires
  • 12,006 posts
  • Resources:

Admissions-App-Denied.png

IRON is a miltary focused alliance, and its values do not match with your philosophy of less warfare. Therefore, you will not be a good fit in our alliance. This decision is final. If you have any questions, you may send me a private message.

Please remove your nation from the IRON AA within 24 hours.

Imran Ehsan

Admissions Director

474454-iron.png

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users