Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Sig Shop Opening

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
Here are all the sigs i've made as of now, i'll continue to update this when I add an addition sig.

Blanko.png
Rayden.png
Sentinel.png
Honourary.png
Matt.png
Ash-1.png
Frankeinstein.png
Grayshadow.png
Cerberussig-2.png
Cerberussig-1.png
Cerberussig.png
Mattest1-1.png
Mattest1.png
noodles.png
Samus.jpg
WorkinProgress.png
WorkinProgress3.png
WorkinProgress2.png
apfdaman.png
Naturalgalaxy.png
Artigo-1.png
Apfdamansux.png
Gray-1.png
Raven-1.png
MentorDinux.png
Raven.png
Raven2.png
JC-1.png
techsigv2fx8.png
Raven2-1.png
Samusikariam.png
Samusedit2.png
Samusedit1.png
Ironman.png
wipLokvear.png
Lokvear.png
Homesec.png
General.png
Diplomat.png
PlanetWIP2.png
PlanetWIP.png
theosig-1.png
PlanetWIP3.png
mumsstuff.png
CnG3star2.png
CnG3Aid.png
CnGRegular2.png
CnGRegular3.png
camouflage.png
phoenix_rising.png
Lorikz.png
Lorikz2.png
Lorikz2-1.png
sig.png
planetfinished.gif
sotw2.png
sotw5.png
kinglc.png
rockfile.png
Bountydirector.png
Bountyofficer.png
site-bg-red.gif
Eva2.png
Eva.png
pikel.png
pikelm.png
pikel2-b.png
pikel2-f.png
pikelnobg.png
ash3rd.png
daywin.png
hydrogen2nd.png
Darop2.png
Hydrogenwin.png
kriegrot3.png
Lin.png
AHFsig.png
Flagdone.png
codexthird.png
leetsec.png
linwin1.png
Samus-2.png
SamuzA.gif
Samuz.png
Samusanim.gif
Rodrick.png
Gotham.png

My workshop is located http://s512.photobucket.com/albums/t324/topsboy/GIMP Workshop/

Edited by Samus, 26 February 2014 - 08:12 AM.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Crusty Juggler

Crusty Juggler

DoppelGanger

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,369 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455168
  • Souls Baptized:714,253
  • Squadron:Delta
Looking good Samus biggrin.gif
Master of Science
Illigitimae non carborundum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
yay I got a reply!

But not babies!!

angry.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Pride Assassin

Pride Assassin

Honour Addict

• NM|Registered Users
  • 7,573 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:502214
  • Souls Baptized:1,727,869
  • Squadron:Delta

Awesome.

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.
Posted Image
The best defense is an overwhelming offense.
400,862 Attacking + 291,881 Defending = 692,743 Casualties
Communicate.
Coordinate.
Decapitate.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
lol thanks.

more!!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
lol samus
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Narsis helped me fix the borders. smile.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
Nice biggrin.gif

Howsaboutmakingsomethingforyourboss? ... wnk.gif but seriously iLIKE happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Awesome stuff Samus!

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
MAKE ME BABIES FIRST!

Oand thanks. smile.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

shikhar

shikhar

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,933 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:354871
  • Souls Baptized:2,191,470
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
awesome pics Samus........u r an amazing artist smile.gif

What are babies btw??

Edited by shikhar, 04 January 2010 - 05:30 PM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

StockHunter

StockHunter

DISHONOURED

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 0 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
nice job on the sigs!!!

[url="""]src='[/url]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/IRONstuff/Siggy2.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />
[url="""]Here to view my current and past jobs[/url]
here to visit my blog![/url]
IRON's top spammer since march of 2009
"%20alt="%20alt="%20alt="%20alt=

- T R A I T O R -

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (shikhar @ Jan 4 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awesome pics Samus........u r an amazing artist smile.gif

What are babies btw??

you. tongue.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Still waiting for mine...

The Matt Miller sig is fantastic btw.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Hey TW.

Can you tell me what you wanted again?

Sorry i've been so busy, getting so many requests and all I kinda forgot..

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Artigo

Artigo

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,231 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:034341
  • Souls Baptized:16,632,463
I don't know how hard this would be, but I'm looking to get

- Some like awesome looking red background maybe like the one for the matt miller sig

- with a few of these guys in the very front

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg

- The iron insignia in the back background
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/CyberNations%20Flags/Active%20Flags/IRON.png

- and in text somewhere

"Come and take her."

Edited by Artigo, 05 January 2010 - 06:18 PM.

Former IRON Foxtrot Master Sergeant
1,700+ Days served in IRON o/

<~zoom> I somehow anarchied myself when deploying to hit you Artigo[NG]

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Awesome soldiers there.

I may have to steal a couple for myself. smile.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ApfDaMan

ApfDaMan

For Equestria!

• BR|Member
  • 83 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:080679
  • Souls Baptized:1,337,765
[00:12:53] <Dragonite> Samus, i want a dragontie flying in a glittering purple night sky, sprinkled with stars, and apfdaman in orange, with dragonite in the right hand side of the image, and apfdaman starting in the bottom left hand corner of the image and ending a letter or two past the center.
[00:13:20] <Graphicalz> good description
[00:13:25] <Graphicalz> very good actually
[00:13:27] <Dragonite> i thought so also.
[00:13:35] <Graphicalz> no one's ever described a sig like that
[00:13:40] <Graphicalz> eva
[00:13:47] <Dragonite> nobody is as awesome as me either.
[00:13:52] <Dragonite> according to my research
[00:13:57] <Graphicalz> indeed
[00:13:58] <Graphicalz> >_>
[00:14:09] <Dragonite> very good descriptions of sigs and awesomeness are closley correlated

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs44/i/2009/104/d/0/Random_Anime_style_Dragonite_by_Chibi_Pika.png

this dragonite. biggrin.gif

Former Justice Commanding Officer, Former METAL Deputy Director, Former Awards Panel member.

Posted Image

[04:28:25] * Samus[IRON] was kicked by FinsterBaby[IRON] (for being a pain in the arse.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

kahzaa

kahzaa

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 735 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:263512
I would like one please =]

This in it
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/707/397621743fc701db610o.jpg

/me steal from Artigo
i want this too http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/CyberNations%20Flags/Active%20Flags/IRON.png
somewere.. just the symbol preferably
Former Deputy of Foreign Affairs for CON
Former Head of the Military for CON

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Okay okay.

Lemme finish TWs one.

Keep the reqs comign tho..

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Artigo @ Jan 5 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know how hard this would be, but I'm looking to get

- Some like awesome looking red background maybe like the one for the matt miller sig

- with a few of these guys in the very front

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg

- The iron insignia in the back background
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/CyberNations%20Flags/Active%20Flags/IRON.png

- and in text somewhere

"Come and take her."

Doing yours last as it may take abit of time.

QUOTE (ApfDaMan @ Jan 5 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[00:12:53] <Dragonite> Samus, i want a dragontie flying in a glittering purple night sky, sprinkled with stars, and apfdaman in orange, with dragonite in the right hand side of the image, and apfdaman starting in the bottom left hand corner of the image and ending a letter or two past the center.
[00:13:20] <Graphicalz> good description
[00:13:25] <Graphicalz> very good actually
[00:13:27] <Dragonite> i thought so also.
[00:13:35] <Graphicalz> no one's ever described a sig like that
[00:13:40] <Graphicalz> eva
[00:13:47] <Dragonite> nobody is as awesome as me either.
[00:13:52] <Dragonite> according to my research
[00:13:57] <Graphicalz> indeed
[00:13:58] <Graphicalz> >_>
[00:14:09] <Dragonite> very good descriptions of sigs and awesomeness are closley correlated

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs44/i/2009/104/d/0/Random_Anime_style_Dragonite_by_Chibi_Pika.png

this dragonite. biggrin.gif

Now where's my babies?!

QUOTE (kahzaa @ Jan 5 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like one please =]

This in it
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/707/397621743fc701db610o.jpg

/me steal from Artigo
i want this too http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/CyberNations%20Flags/Active%20Flags/IRON.png
somewere.. just the symbol preferably

Doing yours next.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users