Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Sig Shop Opening

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
lol
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
and yes I am soo cool.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Curufinwe

Curufinwe

Hooch

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,520 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:265174
QUOTE (bcndwilson @ Feb 13 2010, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are not cool tongue.gif

^ smile.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

owns RH. biggrin.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
More!!

Isn't the Raven one ownage?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
So who wants a sig?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Curufinwe

Curufinwe

Hooch

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,520 posts
  • Resources:
Quite good, except I just made me a new sig, quite the beast I think.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
lolno

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Curufinwe

Curufinwe

Hooch

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,520 posts
  • Resources:
lol yes. tongue.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Couldn't resist playing with this. tongue.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

biggrin.gif

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Don't you just love how the 42 fits into that sexy circle?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
nice
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Razgriz90

Razgriz90

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,419 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391046
  • Squadron:Delta
I'm interested in getting a sig done.

I'm looking for a F-15 flying over water with the IRON symbol in one of the corners and my name (Razgriz90) in another.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Master_Rex/CyberNations%20Flags/Active%20Flags/IRON.png

To use for symbol ^

Preferably looking for some sort of overhead-like shot of a F-15 over a body of water and to have Ferro Credimus written in somewhere.

Please let me know if this is enough info just to play around with.
I'm on tour until October 24th. Don't bother me or i'll hurt you.
Also known as Razzles
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[22:21] <Deadpool> I miss my stfu and stop lawding your epic NS over me. <_<
[22:21] <Deadpool> Just like magikarp said to the other pokemon.
[22:21] <Deadpool> When I evolve
[22:21] <Deadpool> I'm going to ****ing kill you all

[11:32:43 PM] Crusty Juggler: RAZ YOU DIDN"T **** UP

[5:29:14 PM] cristoir: while im gone DVD is in charge just like the old days. If he kills any of u its most likely your own fault.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
So you want the F-15 plane flying over a pool of water with the IRON emblem in the background and your name in a corner?

Any type of background?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Razgriz90

Razgriz90

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,419 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391046
  • Squadron:Delta
QUOTE (Samus @ Mar 17 2010, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you want the F-15 plane flying over a pool of water with the IRON emblem in the background and your name in a corner?

Any type of background?

I don't really have a specific background i'm looking for. You can just pick whatever looks best if that's cool.
I'm on tour until October 24th. Don't bother me or i'll hurt you.
Also known as Razzles
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[22:21] <Deadpool> I miss my stfu and stop lawding your epic NS over me. <_<
[22:21] <Deadpool> Just like magikarp said to the other pokemon.
[22:21] <Deadpool> When I evolve
[22:21] <Deadpool> I'm going to ****ing kill you all

[11:32:43 PM] Crusty Juggler: RAZ YOU DIDN"T **** UP

[5:29:14 PM] cristoir: while im gone DVD is in charge just like the old days. If he kills any of u its most likely your own fault.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
New stuff:

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Curufinwe

Curufinwe

Hooch

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,520 posts
  • Resources:
Good work, but you, Home Sec tongue.gif
Get out smile.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
not bad
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Curufinwe @ Mar 25 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good work, but you, Home Sec tongue.gif
Get out smile.gif

It's for IRON Ikariam >_>

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users