Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-04] GOOD END : House of Horrors

closed theme kz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1125 replies to this topic

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:222016
  • Souls Baptized:5,185,190
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

So let's clear this up real quick....

@Mod - I believe a prod is due on D3mon, please?  Gracias!

@D3mon - Did you neighborize EM last night? If so, why?

Thanks, bro.

Iron Helix

Iron Helix

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 956 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:039810
  • Souls Baptized:5,683,682
  • Squadron:Kilo

We also need to know if he also neighborized anyone on night 1, and if not why not.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

We also need to know if he also neighborized anyone on night 1, and if not why not.

Good point.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
I have some other evidence to present but I'd really like D3mon to answer these questions first.

Since *some* people [lol - killgor] think we will not be able to get a good lynch in on time today - AND scum seem to be employing an active lurking strategy to stall the day, can we agree that D3mon is our lynch for today if he hasn't answered by a certain time tomorrow? I am supremely confident in his lynch - if he vets EM's claim - and it will clear up some stuff about EM as well.

Unvote

Vote: D3mon

Because I'm going to put my money where my mouth is.

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

@Mod - I believe a prod is due on D3mon, please?  Gracias!

I've already prodded d3mon twice. Can't replace him right now though as I only have one replacement player in queue.

I'll be replacing Simternity once my replacement has confirmed. I'll be extending the deadline by two days after that.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541

I haven't lent my input since I replaced Robert and in fact know little of what is really going on within all these arguments. I wonder how this would look with 3 replacements in one round.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

I've already prodded d3mon twice. Can't replace him right now though as I only have one replacement player in queue.

Fair enough. *sigh*

At this point it doesn't really matter. We have the information we need to lynch the slot and waiting for a replacement to read then lynching them anyway would be downright cruel.

I haven't lent my input since I replaced Robert and in fact know little of what is really going on within all these arguments.

In that case, let me summarize:

Day 2 started with me accusing the Theo/D3mon slot of being scum.
Theo claimed doc.
Theo claimed he doc protected EM.
Theo claimed to be Dr. Ned - which was questioned.
I revealed that I was gambiting him and that I am a tracker and tracked EM back to me.
EM confirmed visiting me and claimed to be an "Enabler."
I was also neighborized by Simternity's slot.
Simternity has verified.
We lynched 3rd Party [this is significant for later].

Day 3 started with me claiming I saw 3 people visitng me last night.
I voted Imran - who was suspicious to me - in order to make him think I "knew" he had a night action.
***D3mon claimed he "Doc protected me."
EM claimed he was a lightning rod [which means all night actions are performed on him].
EM also claimed he was neighborized.
EM later claimed he was neighborized but not by Simternity [my neighbor].
Imran finally posted claiming he had no night action and voted for me.
I revealed my 2nd gambit and that I tracked Daniel to nowhere.
Daniel has confirmed he went nowhere.
I was run up to L-1.
I challenged any Town Investigative role to counter claim me - since we had a doc to protect him and he would have 2 investigations there would be no reason NOT to reveal.
EM finally claimed that D3mon neighborized him.

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting. After reading the mafia wiki, I would find it odd that a character would be both a neighbourizer and a doctor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

Why the Theo/D3mon Slot Needs Lynching - by Yates

- On Day 2 when I revealed that I saw Theo visit "someone" N1 he revealed that he visited EM.

- On Day 2 before I made my BP claim and before Daniel made HIS BP claim, Theo claimed Doctor.

- Theo claimed to be "Dr. Ned" - who apparantly is from a game?

- On Day 3 when I claimed I saw 3 people visit me D3mon said HE PROTECTED ME

- EM claimed lightning rod

- EM claimed he was neighborized

- EM claimed he was neighborized BY D3MON

Since there's no such thing as a doctor/neighborizer role, this thing needs death.  EM would/should know this so his reluctance to reveal D3mon's name is as suspicious as his fake claims.  We can't PROVE he wasn't an enabler, we just have to guess.  We can't PROVE he wasn't a lightning rod, we just have to guess.  What we do know is that the timing of his lightning rod conveniently came the night AFTER we lynched the SK.  At that point EM was claiming that he knew DOCTOR D3mon would protect him from a night kill when in fact it is equally likely that he tried killing me last night and failed or tried killing Daniel last night for WIFOM and failed.  The scum flip that is coming on the D3mon slot finally implicates EM scum.

Thus, we lynch D3mon today.  D3mon will flip scum.  We give EM one last night action to provide HARD evidence he is Town.  When he fails to do so, we lynch him tomorrow.  He will flip scum.  Then that's either game over or we find the last scum.

I will track EM tonight to verify his claim.  At this point there's no reason to hide the fact that my BP is 1-shot.  If I die tonight that means that I was shot N2.  If I was shot N2 that means EM lied about being a lightning rod.  Thus if scum is able to pull off tonight what they were unable to pull off last night?  They just exposed scum EM.

Make sense?  Agreement can be confirmed with a vote on D3mon.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

3 Bonus Points:

1. All of the Town claims are/have been movie monsters [yes, even Lurch].

2. Dr. Ned [Theo/D3mon's claim] is NOT a movie monster.  He's a character from a computer game.

3. The Flying Spaghetti Monster [EM's claim] is not only NOT a movie monster, he isn't even a MONSTER.

These final points should make you feel good about your votes.  Just look at your own role PM.  If I'm wrong?  Let me know.  But I'm not.

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

I agree with your arguments and they make sense. There is no reason that Kazio would make 1 character both a neighbourizer and a doctor. However, I don't think the names of the characters themselves are to be taken too seriously.

VOTE: D3mon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

And as I type this, I'm reminded of something else...

f2jd.png

EM has been active lurking LIKE A BOSS.

EM voted for me D3 prior to my revealing that I was gambiting and after HE vetted me as a tracker on D2.  He claims it's because he used his lightning rod powers.  What he
forgot is that if I was a watcher I would have STILL seen everyone that visited - only instead of seeing the people that visited ME I would have seen the people that visited HIM.  Town EM would have realized his mistake - especially after personally vetting me the day before - and unvoted.  He was on for huge chunks of time while I was at L-1 as an uncountered investigative role that - again - HE PERSONALLY VETTED the previous day and failed to unvote each time.  Our one confirmed Town finally logged in, saw the logic immediately, and unvoted.  THAT is how Town should have responded.  EM is now keeping quiet while lurking in here again because he can not explain his play.  He can not explain the disconnect between his claim and Theo's claim from yesterday.  AND he can not explain the disconnect between his claim and D3mon's claim from today.  PLUS, he has done an inadequate job of explaining how the Flying Spaghetti Monster - a diety, not a monster, and not a FICTIONAL CHARACTER of television or film - is a role in a game full of MOVIE MONSTERS.

All of a sudden, too much of EM's claims are crashing down around him and he has got to be frustrated about being unable to mislynch me - twice.  In his desperation he is making mistakes.

PE: we already nailed the SK with his fake name claim of Van Helsing [he flipped Freddy Kreuger].  So I think we *SHOULD* take it seriously.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

It takes me a while to post those screen captures but he's still lurking down at the bottom of the screen right now, fyi.

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Votecount 3.11

ABigDeer (0) -
Angel Cruz dela Sant (0) -
Blaskowicz (2) - Yates, Angel Cruz dela Sant
Daniel Vigrid (0) -
Electric Mango (0) -
Imran Ehsan (0) -
Iron Helix (0) -
killgor (0) -
Lyner (0) -
Yates (4) - Electric Mango, Blaskowicz, Imran Ehsan, Lyner

Not Voting (4) - ABigDeer, Daniel Vigrid, killgor, Iron Helix

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Yates is the current wagon leader at L-2
Deadline is Monday, January 6th, 2014 @ 08:15 EDT

ABigDeer replaces Simternity
Blaskowicz replaces d3mon
Deadline is extended by two days

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ABigDeer

ABigDeer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,396 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543520
  • Souls Baptized:669,325
  • Squadron:Delta

Hello everyone - I have skimmed through the whole thread and am reading a bit more now. I would just like to post some comments and observations:

- There are still a lot of people left alive so I think that placing blame to a whole lot of people is not going to work - suspicions on others need to be looked in to further as some may just be insignificant compared to others

- As much hate Yates is racking up you can't doubt that he is the main player when it comes to gathering evidence (perhaps a little overboard with lurking - sometimes people just can't be bothered gathering a response at a point or are just reading and responding later - I feel this as well), so lynching him is counter-productive to ratting out scum - even if he is scum, he has been pointing suspicion to a LOT of people, so if he is scum then will eventually come unstuck.

- @Yates, from previous days I have found it hard to keep to your points as you would go randomly off tangents however it's nice to see that you are being more clear (in my eyes anyway), in particular to arousing suspicion of EM and his recent post

Why I agree with Yates' post about EM and d3mon is based on factors that;

1. From past experience (and this would be over a year ago), EM is a very active poster and is quick to find flaws in people and then question them constantly without remorse and I have seen not a lot of this in this game, now he is being investigated by Yates and isn't providing much. (I will say though, I am not going to use this as a main reason as there is a good chance that EM doesn't have the time to post due to the holiday season - I am giving the benefit of the doubt)

2. I don't know if claimed by Simternity but I'm sure that Yates has said something about this but my role includes neighboring people so I am more inclined to believe there isn't a second neighbourisier (perhaps I'm wrong??)

3. Yates

PLUS, he has done an inadequate job of explaining how the Flying Spaghetti Monster - a diety, not a monster, and not a FICTIONAL CHARACTER of television or film - is a role in a game full of MOVIE MONSTERS.

This, in particular is what has always striked me as suspicious. Yates asked a question some time ago about looking at your name and seeing if it was linked to fictional characters and my character, as other people's claims do fulfill the criteria

So to conclude on Yates' post I agree that we should be suspicious and a response is needed from EM and d3mon (now blask) to hopefully shed some light, but I think for now lynching Yates is not a good idea and people should reconsider.

Also on a side note could I have the terms "hammered/hammering" and "bomb" clarified.

Alliance Wars

NpO and friends:
NpO: 20 + 3
CCC: 4 + 1
UPN: 1
STA: 1

Doom War:

Sparta: 13 + 3

OcUK: 2

TOP: 1

MI6: 1

This War:

STA: 2

Nukes landed in Phati: 31

(6 this war)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

I believe hammering is when you are the final vote which leads to a lynch. I think "bomb" is a character that also kills whoever kills him, so if someone votes him lynched, that person also dies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ABigDeer

ABigDeer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,396 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543520
  • Souls Baptized:669,325
  • Squadron:Delta

@Mod - Kaz, you spelt my name wrong > :(

No I haven't :P

Edited by Kaziocore, 02 January 2014 - 07:27 AM.
mod replies

Alliance Wars

NpO and friends:
NpO: 20 + 3
CCC: 4 + 1
UPN: 1
STA: 1

Doom War:

Sparta: 13 + 3

OcUK: 2

TOP: 1

MI6: 1

This War:

STA: 2

Nukes landed in Phati: 31

(6 this war)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Interesting

I'll make my decision after hearing d3mon's explanation.

As for EM, do you have other abilities that can be proven?

UNVOTE

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
I have more powers but will not reveal what they are at this time.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

Also on a side note could I have the terms "hammered/hammering" and "bomb" clarified.

A hammer vote is the final lynch vote.
A bomb is someone that kills someone that tries to kill them at night.
A super saint is someone that kills the person that hammers their lynch.
A JOAT is a jack of all trades - a role with numerous 1-shot abilities.
A lightning rod is someone that draws ALL night actions - typically resulting in death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter