Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

**Word Association**

• Please log in to reply
18325 replies to this topic

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538863
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Vietnam

It would be a fool's errand for me to expect to reach someone by means of an internet forum signature, but a personal encounter with Jesus Christ is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life, and I'd be glad to discuss it with anyone in any capacity -- whether it be serious discussion, theological or intellectual discourse, morbid curiosity, or even open mockery -- I want to talk about Jesus, and if that interests you in some small way please send me a message or notify me in a forum thread.
Links to my old signature images: Penguin riding a tortoise War medals from Republic of Rebrek
RIP Republic of Rebrek, Nation ID 103246.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Hanoi

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Tower

It would be a fool's errand for me to expect to reach someone by means of an internet forum signature, but a personal encounter with Jesus Christ is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life, and I'd be glad to discuss it with anyone in any capacity -- whether it be serious discussion, theological or intellectual discourse, morbid curiosity, or even open mockery -- I want to talk about Jesus, and if that interests you in some small way please send me a message or notify me in a forum thread.
Links to my old signature images: Penguin riding a tortoise War medals from Republic of Rebrek

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

bridge

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,362 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:257166
  • Squadron:Delta

viaduct

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

highway

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Narrow

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

small

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
Huge

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

pillar

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
Salt

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

earth

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Globe

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

trotter

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Harlem

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

shake

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Milk

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

jugs

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:

Milk

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Chocolate