Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Werewolves in Genericville

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

Chaoshawk

Chaoshawk

Wrought IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 167 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Well played Werewolves. I suspected Nerau and Kasabian myself. bLook forward to another round.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

i think that people seem to forget that i'm not a beginner at this game. i'm not necessarily as good as CD(or maybe i am :P ) but i can play. that is why i think they killed me. that and by leaving CD alive you have the usual he must be scum thing going on.

That's pretty close. Here is the discussion between Kasabian and me.

I'm inclined to kill Kaziocore. That leaves suspicion on the 4 that voted for Chaoshawk.

Alternatively, I would kill Narsis. It's possible both Narsis and Nerau would want to lynch me since I made a case against them.

What do you think?

Well right now kaziocore isnt that big of a problem for me as canucksdinasty and narsis, but im gonna say narsis at this time, since he have a case againts you. If we kill kaziocore now it will create suspicious towards me since he has a vote on me. Besides narsis is cornered by a few players already.

the other player that might be a problem is Canucks, we have to do something about him.

Nerau almost say nothing, we can create a problem from that.

What do you think?

Let's go with Narsis, then. There's a bit of a running joke with CD and I that if we survive a night, then we must be scum. He'll accuse me and I'll accuse him.

If we kill Narsis, we can accuse Nerau of being the vote that clinched the lynch of Chaoshawk.

I'll give townie points to Kaziocore since only he and I did not vote to lynch a townie.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kasabian

Kasabian

Venezuelan Spammer

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,387 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:595479
  • Souls Baptized:1,269,244
  • Squadron:Alpha
Well played guys.