Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post any random crap to get your post count up

• Please log in to reply
2955 replies to this topic

welder572

welder572

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 3,597 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:130042
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
ICE CREAM!!!!!
Aid Given To IRON Members--956.5 Million
Aid Given To Non-IRON Members--21 Million
Soldiers Given--178,000
Aid Received--41 Million
300 Tech Donated to Matt Tech

Tech Donated--750

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Anaxphone

Anaxphone

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,235 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:265172
  • Squadron:Kilo
Posted Image

Anaxphone of

Posted Image

Calderone: We do have an opening for aspiring tyrant. :P
Mia: Aspiring? Not good enough.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:426016
  • Squadron:Delta
Wocka, wocka!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Naver said I could spel...
“You say to your soldier, ‘Do this’ and he does it. But I am obliged to say to the American, ‘This is why you ought to do this’ and then he does it.”
— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
booger

Posted Image

Posted Image

“You say to your soldier, ‘Do this’ and he does it. But I am obliged to say to the American, ‘This is why you ought to do this’ and then he does it.”
— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I have the X factor

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
DOOM!

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
Really?

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Anaxphone

Anaxphone

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,235 posts
  • Resources:
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Anaxphone of

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaido

Kaido

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 853 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539572
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Proud to once have been part of IRON.

Posted Image

Avatar and signature by the Fantastic Nerau!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Anaxphone

Anaxphone

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,235 posts
  • Resources:
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Anaxphone of

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
Wow

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
Not the song, guys perform a robbery, get killed in a car crash, but baby survives. Odd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
Don't they know about babysitter.com?

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nalydmerc

Nalydmerc

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 444 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:424727
Spin out of controoool
Spin out of controoool
try to recover but collide with each other, we
Spin out of controoool

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
engine

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Creekynoise

Creekynoise

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 499 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Random crap
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
dog

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Crusty Juggler

Crusty Juggler

DoppelGanger

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,369 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455168
  • Souls Baptized:714,253
/me streaks through the thread riding a radial flyer wagon powered by 15 neurotic chihuahuas.
Master of Science
Illigitimae non carborundum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Purdune

Purdune

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 294 posts
  • Resources:
Hazzah!,

Posted Image

Posted Image

— Baron von Steuben

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MaggotLeader

MaggotLeader

Wrought IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:436689
kenny vs spenny