Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sig Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Emmanuel

Emmanuel

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 472 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:473725
  • Souls Baptized:295,748
  • Squadron:Delta
First Idea -
Requesting A: Signature
Pictures To Be Included/Theme: Render of Cao Cao, whether it is from a movie, anime, or game is your choice
Font To Be Included: Don Quixote or Samurai would be fine
Text To Be Included: Cao Cao of Cao Wei with the "of Cao Wei" part on another line and slightly offset and smaller
Additional Information: Whatever image or font you use is up to you. I would prefer (tbra idc) it to be blue.

If the above doesn't turn look good then you can try the one below.

Second Idea -
Requesting A: Signature
Pictures To Be Included/Theme: Picture of Landon Donovan(render or on the field) in a Team USA kit. Maybe a US flag somewhere if it isnt too crowded.
Font To Be Included: Trajan
Text To Be Included: Cao Cao
Additional Information: I would like the colors to be predominatly red, white, or blue (blue might not look good if the kit is blue)

You don't have to do both, I just wanted to give an option in case ideas/renders are not good for whatever the artist might have in mind.

Edited by CaoCao, 11 April 2011 - 03:15 AM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users