Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beau Vines Graphic Emporium

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: You likey? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Well, do you?

1. Aye (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Ney (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Meh (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. I have no taste but strong opinions (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Beau Vine

Beau Vine

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 714 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468756
  • Squadron:Delta
Hello Everyone!

Theophilos encouragement worked as kick in the arse and I finally pieced together some of my CN-related works from The Before Time. I'm NOT a sig guy, at least not if you want a regular nice looking, shiny picture to be put under your post. If you already have one, I might set it on fire. However, if you want graphics made for your squad, fireteam, department, ministry, whatever - let me know, and I'll play around with some ideas. If you're someone I'd vote for, I'll probably make some sigs for people before election whether you like it or not :P

So without further ado:

Recent stuff:

Proposed merit wings for wars served in Alpha squadron (note! These were not authorized yet!):
Bronze wings:
Posted Image

Silver wings:
Posted Image
Gold wings:
Posted Image

Bronze wings(plain) with a star:
Posted Image
or
Posted Image

Silver wings (plain) with a star:
Posted Image
or
Posted Image
Gold wings (plain) with a star:
Posted Image
or
Posted Image

And until I can fill this with more IRON stuff, some things I made back in MHA:

Merit badges I made:
Posted Image for being part of Spec Ops team during Bi-Polar

Posted Image awarded to aforementioned Spec Ops team commander

Posted Image The Too Many Merits Merit. One time awarded, and he didn't take the hint.

Posted Image war-contribution merit for fighting members of TUF

Posted Image war-contribution merit for fighting members of, um... well I can't remember - anyone recognizes the emblem?

Posted Image war-contribution merit for fighting members of GGA. I can be a bit of an asshole at times :)

Posted Image merit awarded to ODN members who fought valiantly alongside MHA members against the heinous IRON members, thee hee.

Posted Image merit awarded by my nation to chosen enemy nations that showed exceptional valour and morale while fighting with nation of Deliria. Awarded almost exclusively to aforementioned IRON members, not that any of them wears it (:sadpanda:).

Election stuff I made:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
^Ex aequo with the two above - my all time favourite sig, one that shows what I like to do - it's not very pretty but it's not supposed to be (Scutter was running in trium election against... well, Pudge, Dynasty and Yankeefan (and one more candidate iirc) who were all either ministers or triumvirs at the time. The uglies on left are Vogons, race of intergalactic bureaucrats.

Posted Image

Some propaganda:
Posted Image

Ministry related:
Posted Image self explanatory recruiter recruitment sig :P

Posted Image - bar for being in certain squadron.

Posted Image sig for the same squad as above

Alright, I might've made a sig that one time.
Posted Image

And once for open SoTW on OWF on theme of patriotism:
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Throw in some of the things you have to consider when large scale war happens and IRON is a Mother ****er. Organization, IRON very high. Speed, high. Experience, Very high. Leadership, high. Unity, Very high. Balls, Very big.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I like but they seem sorta of basic I encourage you branch out and learn other tricks but good anyway
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697
I really like the Blackjack one.. its always nice to have more artists in here :)
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough