Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Foreign Government Embassy Mask Request

• Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

WCR

WCR

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 13 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:481737
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Ruler Name: WorkingClassRuler
Nation Name: Foamtopia
Link to Nation: here.
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: No.

Alliance you Represent: Mostly Harmless Alliance
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #mha on coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: Yes.

Hey IRON. :awesomeiron:

Valashu

Valashu

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:487647
Ruler Name: Valashu
Nation Name: Appelstroop
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=487647
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: No

Alliance you Represent: Sparta
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #CNSparta at Coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: Yes

Guest_Gingervites_*

Guest_Gingervites_*
  • NM|Guests
Ruler Name: gingervites
Nation Name: Gingervites
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=312587
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: yes

Alliance you Represent: United Equestria
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #ponies
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: yes I did, Samus

Guest_Smurthwaite_*

Guest_Smurthwaite_*
  • NM|Guests
Ruler Name: Smurthwaite
Nation Name: Smurthwaite
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=170471
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: I believe we probably should get one, please.

Alliance you Represent: Nuclear Proliferation League
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #NPL on Coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: I have via in-game pm, as per instructions.

Blaskowicz

Blaskowicz

Bungalow Bill

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,548 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:289177
  • Souls Baptized:1,592,418
  • Squadron:Kilo
First two masked, Gingervites and Smurthwaite you'll get an embassy for tomorrow. Welcome to our boards! :)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

--------
"If you know the enemy and know yourself,
you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
--------
Former Councilor - Bored Artist - Ze Big Brother of Angel

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Guest_Smurthwaite_*

Guest_Smurthwaite_*
  • NM|Guests

First two masked, Gingervites and Smurthwaite you'll get an embassy for tomorrow. Welcome to our boards! :)

Has this happened and I am just too much the village idiot to find it, or did life get in the way and I was left forgotten?

Thanks all.

WarGod0001

WarGod0001

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 45 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:454151
Ruler Name: WarGod0001
Nation Name: EverRight
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=454151
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: Already have one

Alliance you Represent: New Polar Order
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #polaris (server: Coldfront)
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: yes, Samus
Posted Image

Aldmeri

Aldmeri

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 4 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:494598
Ruler Name: Aldmeri
Nation Name: The Aldmeri Dominion
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=494598
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: Yes please.

Alliance you Represent: The Aldmeri Dominion
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: (It's in the making)
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: Umm?

Also i have an urgent matter, one of your own switched his AA today about 12:30 because he wanted aid from me. He joined TAD and recived his aid. Once he got his aid, he went to the NPO and asked for aid. My friend there tells me "Hey, one of your own is asking us for Aid" once i got sent the message he sent i kicked him out for Fraud aginst us. He then switched back to your AA and threatened me that he knew the leader of IRON and he would Nuke us.
His information is:
Leader Name: Chenbei
Nation Name: Greater China
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=495009
If you want, PM me In Game or here and i'll Hand over the message he sent to the NPO.
Thank you.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Also i have an urgent matter, one of your own switched his AA today about 12:30 because he wanted aid from me. He joined TAD and recived his aid. Once he got his aid, he went to the NPO and asked for aid. My friend there tells me "Hey, one of your own is asking us for Aid" once i got sent the message he sent i kicked him out for Fraud aginst us. He then switched back to your AA and threatened me that he knew the leader of IRON and he would Nuke us.
His information is:
Leader Name: Chenbei
Nation Name: Greater China
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=495009
If you want, PM me In Game or here and i'll Hand over the message he sent to the NPO.
Thank you.

I'll send you an ingame PM regarding this.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aldmeri

Aldmeri

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 4 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:494598

I'll send you an ingame PM regarding this.

Alright.

jerdge

jerdge

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 13 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:141583
Ruler Name: jerdge
Nation Name: Gaela
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=141583
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: it should be already there.

Alliance you Represent: Green Protection Agency
Role within alliance: Minister of Defense
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #gpa on Coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: both because I could.

Posted Image

GPA Minister of Defense

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
done

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mompson

Mompson

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 41 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:452824
  • Souls Baptized:536,595
Ruler Name: Mompson
Nation Name: Mompson
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=452824
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: No.

Role within alliance: Deputy Minister of Plenty
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #Polaris on Coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: Yes
Posted Image
New Polar Order Minister of Plenty

Quiziotle

Quiziotle

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:291135
Ruler Name: Quiziotle
Nation Name: Hannah Montana 2
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=291135
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: I don't think so!

Alliance you Represent: The Mushroom Kingdom
Role within alliance: Councilman of the Enclave
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #mushroom on Coldfront

Once upon a time, in some out of the way corner of that universe which is dispersed into numberless twinkling solar systems, there was a star upon which clever beasts invented knowing. That was the most arrogant and mendacious minute of "world history," but nevertheless, it was only a minute. After nature had drawn a few breaths, the star cooled and congealed, and the clever beasts had to die.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
both done

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanore

Lanore

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 4 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444583
Ruler Name: Lanore
Nation Name: Beleriand
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=444583
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: I'm not entirely sure. I think we had a diplo to you in the past.

Alliance you Represent: Global Alliance and Treaty Organization.
Role within alliance: MoFA
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #gato on coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: Blaskowicz

Nicki Nemesis

Nicki Nemesis

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 6 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:442067
Ruler Name: Nicki Nemesis
Nation Name: Evian
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=442067
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: I'm told we already have one.

Role within alliance: Council
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #polaris on Coldfront

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
done

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord_Nettles

Lord_Nettles

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 32 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352362
Ruler Name: Lord Nettles
Nation Name: Megatropolis
Link to Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=352362
Does your Alliance need an Embassy?: No

Alliance you Represent: Non Grata
Role within alliance: MoF
Alliance's IRC Channel & Server: #nongrata & coldfront
Have you contacted one of the admissions administrators listed above?: yes

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
done

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users