Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Would you rather

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Live Rich But Alone or poor but family

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:222016
  • Souls Baptized:5,185,190

Poor with family.  I've already done it once...  :wub:

Would you rather lose your sense of smell and taste or the ability to reproduce?

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Reproduce....as long as i can still have the pleasure of sex.  I can't imagine not being able to taste or smell for my entire life

If you commited a horrible crime, and had to choose between life in prison or death penalty?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Elendil

Elendil

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,001 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468584
  • Souls Baptized:593,208
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Ability to reproduce, cause who cares?

Who you rather wield the ring and be great and terrible or diminish but remain Galadriel?

I promise you nothing but blood, sweat, tears and maybe a nice hot cuppa.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

If you commited a horrible crime, and had to choose between life in prison or death penalty?

Life in prison A. because - survival instinct and B. because - I'm a criminal, why wouldn't I execute an awesome escape?

I recently had this idea to put a prison colony on the moon for prisoners serving life sentence. Talk about MAXIMUM security. You wouldn't even need guards. Just ship some food and O2 on a regular basis and let the prisoners figure out how to create a society they can survive in.

Would you rather go forward or backwards in a time machine?

Simternity

Simternity

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 96 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538070
  • Souls Baptized:0.000001
  • Squadron:Delta

Backward. Far backward. My modern education would land me a seat next to the great inventors and kings. Even my knowledge of ethnic foods would make me a grand chef. Oh also the ability to discover America far before anyone else, and then abuse the Natives for gold and spices would make me rich.

Going forward all I might see is more gimmicky technology. We're at a point where nothing amazes us anymore. The impossible appears possible because it is within reach. I mean come on, we have 3d printers for god's sake. Going backwards I could take advantage of the earlier world and mold it into my own image.

Would you rather be a democratically elected leader, in a system of checks and balances, or a dictator in complete control of the entire country, for better or worse?

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Backward. Far backward. My modern education would land me a seat next to the great inventors and kings. Even my knowledge of ethnic foods would make me a grand chef. Oh also the ability to discover America far before anyone else, and then abuse the Natives for gold and spices would make me rich.

Going forward all I might see is more gimmicky technology. We're at a point where nothing amazes us anymore. The impossible appears possible because it is within reach. I mean come on, we have 3d printers for god's sake. Going backwards I could take advantage of the earlier world and mold it into my own image.

Would you rather be a democratically elected leader, in a system of checks and balances, or a dictator in complete control of the entire country, for better or worse?

If i was going to be the one in charge, Dictator....if I wasn't going to be the dictator, then democratically elected leader.

Mac or PC?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
PC. I've already made this choice. And it's liberating.

Would you rather save your pet from a burning building or all of your worldly possessions?

Simternity

Simternity

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 96 posts
  • Resources:

More instinctively pet. No matter how much more I wanted the laptop or artwork my morality would force me to save the living being.

If you had the ability to change the past, would you rather save the life of Trotsky or Malcolm X? Assuming saving one negates the ability to save the other.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

Trotsky.  Not even a question.  Dr. Martin Luther King was a more effective version of Malcolm X, imho.

Would you rather win $5 Million or live 25 more healthy years?

Daniel Vigrid

Daniel Vigrid

Wrought IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 110 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:542182
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Ha! As if I've ever been healthy. Show me the money.

Would you rather have glass bones, or paper skin?

Simternity

Simternity

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 96 posts
  • Resources:

Glass bones. Most bones are pretty thick, and just their shape is pretty sturdy. I'd be horribly frail, but at least I could go outside in the rain and not have my skin melt.

Assuming you were forced to and had the choice of which of the two, would you rather go back in time and murder Hitler or Stalin?

Daniel Vigrid

Daniel Vigrid

Wrought IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 110 posts
  • Resources:

Stalin. Because in 99.9% of cases, time travelling Hitler assassinations fail.

Would you rather give up the need to eat, or the need to sleep?

Simternity

Simternity

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 96 posts
  • Resources:

The need to sleep. The average person spends 30% of their life sleeping, so the way I see it, that's decades added to my conscious life. Plus eating after getting really hungry is one of the best feelings ever. I wouldn't want to give that up.

Would you rather kill a man and receive $1,000,000,000 in payment, or not kill a man and go $1,000,000,000 in debt?

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
Psh. I've killed for way less...

Would you rather marry someone awesome in bed but terrible at oral or awesome at oral but terrible in bed?

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444

Haha Yates.

I would rather marry someone awesome in bed and terrible at oral. I think that would be easier to work on and improve.

Would you rather lose control of your body or your mind?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

That's harsh.  Probably my mind - especially if I was blissfully unaware of my slip from reality.  Because I'm a fairly impatient person and would get REALY frustrated and depressed if I was aware of the fact my body was betraying me and there was nothing I could do to stop it.  Parkinsons [that Olympic moment with Ali was PAINFUL to watch] and ALS are scary to me...

Would you rather live the next year in a submarine that never surfaces - with no internet access - or the next 6 months penniless and homeless in Juno, Alaska?

Daniel Vigrid

Daniel Vigrid

Wrought IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 110 posts
  • Resources:

Juno. A submarine not surfacing for an entire year is more than a bit dangerous. That, combined with claustrophobia, rules out subs for me. Assuming I cannot get a job in Juno, I'd rely on the monthly stipend you get for living in Alaska, combined with a lot of dumpster diving. I'd definitely feel like taking a shower within a week, though.

Would you rather be chased by a bear, or chased by a shark?

Simternity

Simternity

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 96 posts
  • Resources:

Bear. I stand a chance against a bear. They can run at speeds of 30 miles per hour if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong. Either way, a shark must chase me in the water. I can't outswim a shark. The bear, of course, may have a faster charging speed than me, but I'm more agile and can dodge around trees and climb things. (Kind of like how my ancestors would avoid the bear's, now that I think of it.

So bear. Yes. Bear.

Would you rather live with a spouse and 10 kids, or a spouse and 30 cats?

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541

10 kids. At least they would have some use.

Would you rather: Jump in the lions cage of a zoo or cross a river full of hippos during mating season?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter