Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mopping up the Traitor

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
[OOC] Angel process the requests plz, sorry if u had so much stuff on ur hands wen i posted this.And guys do sum speeches/RP like i do.[OOC]

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fernando Garcia

Fernando Garcia

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,912 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:477498
  • Souls Baptized:90,974
  • Squadron:Delta
Today the President of the United States of South America declared that all of USSA's troops in the Zulu Kingdom will be returned to South America.

Canceling all attacks on Zulu Kingdom (territories 1, 2 and 5)

Edited by Fernando Garcia, 25 March 2012 - 08:31 PM.

hi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Posted Image

"The Commonwealth of Islam and the Rashid dominions support the pius son of Islam in his endeavour to expand the wisdom and the benevolence of the faithful to ever more territories. We recognize in particular the great sacrifices and toils undertaken by his armies and his people in his quest to contribute to a more civilized and peaceful world.

In recognition of his current conquests and those yet to come, the faithful in the Rashid dominion will unite in their well wishes for the Emperor Rafay after the next Isha salat.

May his victories be swift and decisive, worthy of him who is the most gracious, the most merciful!"

[Quoted from the televised address to the faithful of the Rashid dominions by Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid, Amir al-Mu'minin, Thirteenth Imam, Imam al-Ummah, Second to Ali]

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
Emperor Rafay: "People of Pakistan,after watching the beautiful and encouraging address by the Amir,I have had my spirit and courage re-invigorated.And I know that it has done the same for you my brave people.After show of such love from the people of Rashid Caliphate it is our turn to show how we honor our friends.I hereby declare Caliph Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid our new Honorary Spiritual Leader whom we shall look for guidance,I also hereby open our borders for the people of the Rashid caliphate to be used freely for visiting our empire, that is w/o any Visa or Passport but of course a validated ID card proving they are indeed citizens of the Caliphate.I have also abandoned any tax on goods coming from or going to the Caliphate,our markets are now freely open to the traders of the Caliphate come and compete with our best industrialists.With that being said our military is still waiting for the right opportunity to assault provinces 1,2 and 3 of the Zulu kingdom to bring justice and modernization to the people. Once again thank you for the Caliph for putting his faith in our cause for justice and understanding our foreign policy.God bless the just and the kind."

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541
[OOC] I will like to remind everyone that I do all war updates at the end of the round. This round ends on midnight on Tuesday.[/OOC]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
Well, if the USSA has pulled out I will still be running my string of attacks.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

I attack territories 1,2, and 5.

Event: The Holy Empire of Pakistan's Imperial Forces mobilizes its fleets from South Carolina Harbour to assault the African kingdom of Zulus provinces 1,2 and 3.

The Republic of Pingoo mobilizes its penguin army to attack territories 1, 3 and 4

I'm supporting in the attacks on 1, 2 and 3 though will accept no terratory for my assistance.

Territory 1: (12 + 15 + 11 + 15)/(53 + 5) %=91 Capped at 75%. RNG# = 51 Attack Successful. (Goes to Angelic empire since it was the first to attack
Territory 2: (12 + 15 + 15)/(42 + 5)%=89. Capped at 75%. RNG# = 19 Attack Successful. (Angelic Empire)
Territory 3: Rafay cannot attack this territory. (11 + 15)/(26 + 5)% = 83. Capped at 75%. RNG#= 71. Attack Successful.Goes to Kaziocore
Territory 4: (11)/(11 + 5) %= 69. RNG#= 76. Attack Failed.
Territory 5: (12)/(12 + 5) %= 71. RNG#= 78. Attack Failed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:

Posted Image

The people of the Angelic Empire grow weary of this war of colonisation with the lands of Zulu. The Angelic Empire hereby pulls out of the great war. In our exit, we remember the assistance of our allies in the continent of South America. The Angelic Empire hereby relinquishes its claims on our territories 13 and 14. We give territory 13 to our allies in the United States of South America. We give the territory 14 to our friends in The South American Commonwealth. May God's smile shine upon this once bloody land. This pass should take about one world turn.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

caleb

caleb

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 21 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:488269
I attack territory 1 and request Angel's permission to hit territory 2 as well (because our treaty isn't official yet).
Speak softly and carry a big stick!
~Theodore Roosevelt~

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
The Angelic Empire hereby grants the Kingdom of Hyrule passage for the remainder of this conflict.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
Update pending the resolution of a conflict of posts :)

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

caleb

caleb

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 21 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:488269

Update pending the resolution of a conflict of posts :)

whats at conflict? angel dropped out and I attacked the remaining two territories.
Speak softly and carry a big stick!
~Theodore Roosevelt~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users