Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rashid dominions Announcement

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Posted Image

Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-'ālamīn
Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Māliki yawmi d-dīn
Iyyāka na'budu wa iyyāka nasta'īn
Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
Ṣirāṭ al-laḏīna an'amta 'alayhim ġayril maġḍūbi 'alayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn

With absolute faith in God and with all the submission to God's will, with the sadness of the believers, the Chancellor of the Rashid dominions Abdullah bin al-Hussein announces to the dear people of the Rashid dominions, the Community of Islam and the Arab nations as well as to the brothers and friends everywhere the death of the dearest of men and the greatest of men, Commander of the Faithful Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid at 11:45 [Makkah local time] on Monday 10th Jumada l'Ula 1433 AH.

The Chancellor and the Council of Ministers, while it announces this sad news, prays to God to have mercy on the late Caliph, the nation and humanity altogether and to take him into paradise among the prophets and their pious followers.

"Allah's mercy and blessings are upon you, people of the house."

The Council of Ministers announces that the Rashid dominions have been bequeathed to Emperor Rafay Ahmed I of the Holy Empire of Pakistan, the most faithfull son of Islam.

This is effective as from the date of the death of the Commander of the Faithful Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid.

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
Posted Image

PTV

Anchor: "Good afternoon everybody we interrupt this broadcast to provide you with an unfortunate breaking news, ladies and gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that we must announce as reported by our corespondent in Makkah that the Caliph Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid is no longer with us in this world we repeat Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid, the Caliph of Rashid Caliphate a valuable ally of the Empire has passed away today in what has been described as an unfortunate event for Muslims everywhere. Fear and insecurity grips the Caliphate and our Empire as one of the founding members of the Karachi Accords has left this world for hereafter.In 15 minutes the Emperor Rafay Ahmed I will address the nation live from Sky Stream where he is overseeing our forces' current engagements.He will also comment on the future of the Dominion as it was revealed in the will of the Caliph that after him our Emperor will be given care of the Caliphate."

And now live from Sky Stream the Holy Emperor Rafay Ahmed I:

"Brothers of the Muslim Ummah today we are united in our grief in the unfortunate passing of a brave soldier, just ruler and a more brother than a friend the Caliph of Islam Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid. The vacuum created by his departure will be next to impossible to fill as he was a pivotal member of the alliance of four kingdoms and a guiding light for my people.A role model king who died in greatness.Today I will leave for Makkah to attend the Funeral services of a man I'm proud to call a friend. The flag of the Empire will not rise for the next 40 days in mourning for the fallen Caliph and I announce 3 public holidays so people may pray for his arrival in heaven.I also am proud to announce that we will sponsor his tomb should the government of Caliphate allow us.I urge world leaders to attend his funeral services and send a message of goodwill to everyone.Should the dominions of the Caliphate be merged with our empire I will treat all living in them as my own people and will perform the task given to me by the great Caliph, I cannot further comment on anything else.Blessed by the Caliph Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid."

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
[OOC]Theo y u leaving man we losing a kingdom.I hope youre not leaving CN or IRON r u.[OOC]

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Posted Image

I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies.

To the Community of Islam,

Brothers and Friends, it is with a Twelve hour delay that we inform you that the body of the Commander of the Faithful Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid was buried within the Shrine of Husayn ibn ‘Alī in an unmarked grave. The reason for the delay lies in the fact, that the circumstances surrounding the death of the late Caliph are still unknown. In view of that, the Ahl al-Bayt decreed that the time and place of the funeral should not be disclosed until completed. The most faithful servants - Council of Regents and guardians of the succession of Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid fulfilled the decree and ensured that the will of Ahl al-Bayt was carried out.

While we look to the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, may Allah grant peace and honour to him and his family, in these most trying times for the Rashid dominions and indeed the Ummah, we must also ensure that the last will of the most noble, most gracious and most pious Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid is carried out.

To that effect, the constitutional scholars have proposed that in view of the personal union of the "crowns" in the person of HIM Emperor Rafay Ahmed I, he be enthroned as Sultan Rafay Tahir al-Rashid of the Rashid dominions . This will ensure his immediate succession as monarch of the Rashid dominions and enable the Ahl al-Bayt to elect a new Imam al-Mu'minin.

The Council of Regents declares that the personal union of the "crowns" in the person of HIM Emperor Rafay Ahmed I is valid only during the lifetime of Emperor Rafay Ahmed I only. At the moment of his death the succession of the Rashid dominions will be decided by the Council of Regents under the guidance of the Ahl al-Bayt.

We urge the international community to recognize the succession of HIM Emperor Rafay Ahmed I. The Council of Regents will in the mean time ensure that the sovereignty of the Rashid dominions is not violated and is activating the Rashid dominions Military forces and closing down all borders, save for those with the Holy Empire of Pakistan.

Furthermore we take this opportunity and express profound gratitude for the offer of HIM Emperor Rafay Ahmed I to sponsor the tomb of the late Caliph. In view of the the teachings and humility of Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir al-Rashid we propose that HIM distributes the intended sum by sponsoring the next Hajj.

Abdullah bin al-Hussein
First Regent of the Council of Regents
Chancellor of the Government of the Rashid dominions

mJnoONX.png

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
[ooc]Naah, just doing something to increase the level of RP, even if only by a post at a time LOL[/ooc]

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Emmanuel

Emmanuel

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 472 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:473725
  • Souls Baptized:295,748
  • Squadron:Delta
Emperor Emmanuel of Wei mourns the loss of a friend in this world of chaos. All goverment buildings in the Empire of Wei are to fly their flags at half mast as we mourn the loss of Caliph Tahir Salil ibn Abd al-Qadir. The Empire of Wei recognizes The Holy Empire of Pakistan's aquirement of The Rashid Caliphate's lands. May Emperor Rafay Ahmed I lead both nations to a glorious future.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Emperor Rafay: "My fellow Muslim brethren and fellow leaders of the world, as you all know that I have been selected in correspondence to the will of the late Caliph Tahir to rule the lands of both my empire Pakistan and the Rashid Caliphate. I assure you had it not been the request of generous friend I would not have ruled anyone without their consent. However under the following circumstances to prevent the Ummah from falling into the realms of chaos and injustice I take it upon myself to unify the dominions of Rashid Caliphate and the Holy Empire of Pakistan and become the Amir-ul-Momineen till the council of elder regents finds someone better than me or that my breath runs out. I would like this will to be accepted by all world leaders and that this announcement will be made official on the holy day of Friday after the Ummah has offered Duhr prayers. To the people of the Caliphate I say now is the time for you to embrace this test of will and faith delivered unto you by God. Fear not as I have made it the top priority of my armies to defend your rights to the best of their abilities and I promise you when I become your new Amir I'll usher in a new era of greatness, the likes of which none of the people of the 2 kingdoms has ever seen before. Until further notice what is ours is yours we will provide you everything to get through this time of leaderless hardship. God bless the late Caliph and may accept his soul through the gates of heaven. AMEEN."

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Bump