Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need a new laptop

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Samus, wouldn't have guessed you disliked numpads on a laptop, I always need a numpad :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:610507
  • Squadron:Alpha

One thing that (believe it or not) REALLY bothers me about those linked ASUS' are the number pads.

I've never ever used a laptop with a number pad, plus i'm used to the enter key being larger than those simple horizontal types.

I've been using this HP for the last 2 years now.
And it'd be nice if I could get a similiar keyboard setup.

Also i've asked around and as Blade said, getting a SSD for primary storage would be a good decision, so I don't think something that comes with large storage would be a good idea as it will just go to waste.

Also
Opinions on this:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-g6-1325ea-15-6-laptop-red-11884755-pdt.html

You're not using a SSD for primary storage on that budget. 120 GBs run for over 100 dollars, 200GB+ tends to be over $300. You don't want to know what it costs for anything near a terabyte.
Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Gosh does lappies look ugly :(

Sammy buy a Mackbook Air, then you won't be able to do anything on it or with it mind you, but it will look pretty! :chairdance:

EIDT: correction one actually looks nice.

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users