Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-01] TSUNOMI (sic): The Semi Ultimate Normal Open Mafia Incongruity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
231 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
meh, at the end even though we hadn't really mass role claimed it achieved the same result. No matter what I did, even if I didn't night kill karl and convinced everyone to kill Aenir, I would have just gotten blocked by alternate and lynched the next day.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
It was fun to watch from my perspective. It played out differently than I thought, though.

• Two townies and two mafia started with guns so I thought the gunsmith wouldn't be that powerful.
  • I credit Electric Mango with good scum-hunting and picking mafia to investigate during nights 2 & 3.
  • I thought the serial killer would kill off a few players before eventually getting caught by a watcher or tracker.
  • I was surprised that the town lynched right away when they knew everyone had a power role.
  • I was surprised that the mafia got lucky and recruited the traitor the first chance they got.
  • I was surprised the one-shot vigilante used the kill on the first chance he got.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
I didn't allow mass role-claiming because it would be easy to create a breaking strategy with all the roles known up front, even if some were fake claims.

It would be OK if everybody eventually claimed something by Day 5. Enough players had died by then.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
It's hard being the sk, I've only had the opportunity once and it didn't work out. It's just you against everyone else so it makes for a tougher game but it would be the ultimate to win. You had me fooled, I was sure there was just a mafia doc left.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:

It was fun to watch from my perspective. It played out differently than I thought, though.

• I credit Electric Mango with good scum-hunting and picking mafia to investigate during nights 2 & 3.
    Thanks Kevin
  • I was surprised that the town lynched right away when they knew everyone had a power role.
    I was surprised also. I initially voted no lynch but I thought the whole Kaz thing was too good to pass up.
  • I was surprised that the mafia got lucky and recruited the traitor the first chance they got.
    That was unfortunate for D3mon. If I would have targeted him before he was recruited he would not have shown up as having a gun. I ended up investigating him the next night.
  • I was surprised the one-shot vigilante used the kill on the first chance he got.
    That surprised me also and that's why I love playing with new people, it makes it so unpredictable and fun.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
EM you owe me your life man. At least a word of appreciation would be life. I mean my death really turned the game around.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aenir

Aenir

Steadfast

• Military - Field Marshal
  • 3,518 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:479751
  • Souls Baptized:3,543,513

EM you owe me your life man. At least a word of appreciation would be life. I mean my death really turned the game around.

I believe he thanked you the next day.
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
Hey, have you people ever heard of the game Bang! ? It's basically a card game version of mafia set in the old west and is pretty much awesome

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay, you gave your life to protect my, thank you my valiant hero. You will be relieved to know that your sacrifice was not in vain and we shall avenge your death my friend.

With my guardian angel looking over my shoulder last night, I was able to complete another investigation with promising results. D3mon HAS a gun.

So without further ado...

Vote: D3mon

In case you missed this post Rafay, but thanks again. I thought the townies did a good job of working together this game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Hey, have you people ever heard of the game Bang! ? It's basically a card game version of mafia set in the old west and is pretty much awesome

Never heard of it but it looks like it's the same as mafia
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
It divides up people into teams like mafia, there's a sherrif, deputies, outlaws and a renegade. The sherrif is the only one who reveals their role to everybody. The deputies win when the outlaws and renegade are dead and the sherrif isn't, the outlaws just need to kill the sherrif, and the renegade has to be the last one standing. Everyone sits in a circle, and then gets a hand of cards. Each person has a set amount of health and a special ability, like draw an extra card. To kill anyone you need to shoot them until their health is gone, and they don't have any cards that can give it back. The thing is the Bang! card, the card that deals 1 dmg can only be played once in a turn, and so there's a lot of back and forth. It's really fun because if the sherrif gets the wrong impression, they may kill their deputy or something and then they lose all their cards.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
Alternate if you can, then host this concept as a game. I'll be willing to play.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter