Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Halo 4 or CoD: BO2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Halo 4 or CoD: BO2 (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is gonna be better?

1. Halo 4 (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. CoD: BO2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342
So what do you guys think? Halo 4 or CoD: BO2?

I hope and think that Halo 4 is gonna be super good, and hopefully make us forget about the fails that have been the last 2 Halo games (sorry, but i just didn't think Reach was that amazing, and ODST just should have never been made >.<) I know the story is going to be super exciting, but the multiplayer had better not be full of stupid aromor abilities that ruin what we all know and love...

Or, is Black Ops 2 gonna be better? The story might be pretty decent since it's Treyarch this time and not Infinity ward, because honestly, all of the Modern Warfare campaigns were such a waste of time. So at least Treyarch puts some substance into it. And is the multiplayer going to have something new and big, or is it just going to be the same old thing with just a few minor tweaks?

Personally, I like the Halo and CoD series and enjoy playing both of them, but if I was forced to choose just one, I think I would have to go with Halo since I just love the whole story that goes with the game

Which do you guys think is going to be better?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade
Where's the "almost any other game" option?

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:502899
  • Souls Baptized:Too Many
  • Squadron:Delta
COD (although haven't tried any other game of the series other than the first and second)

"anshuman94 you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON. " - bay102174, 14th March 2013

Total Nukes taken for IRON : 15

Equilibrium War Medals : Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Previous Positions Held : HM of Academy , Delta MS , Alpha MS, Alpha XO, RADAR Director, GB Director, Echo XO

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

Where's the "almost any other game" option?

well seeing as how i'm asking what big multiplayer game is going to be the best this year, those are the only 2 to pick from >.<
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
CoD here too.

Treyarch have done a crazy job on this new one, I haven't played Halo since the first one though so my opinion is mostly biased.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

well seeing as how i'm asking what big multiplayer game is going to be the best this year, those are the only 2 to pick from >.<

I think War Z for PC will take that title once its released. B)

For consoles, my opinion is that Halo will take the lead. Halo has always been good at delivering the wow, epic, or awesome factor. Didn't get it right the last couple games, but I'm confident it will turn out good. As for the next CoD, it will probably be like all the others. Its like what Battlefield has turn into now.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users