Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iron has been established on pn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dark Specter

Dark Specter

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 212 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540018
  • Souls Baptized:15040
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Me and some ironers created iron on pixel nations which is another nation sims game and we are looking for new members to join, so if you are interested come on over to pn and join independent republic of nations (the actual name was to big to fit in the text box so we removed orange from the name)
Victory or Death

IRON the home of the brave, the proud and the willing to protect peace.

Posted Image

^ made by Lorikz

Posted Image

Alliances fought

LSF, Sparta

Number of Nations put into Anarchy: 7

(To Ichigo) "Ichigo, what's the difference between a king and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like "One's a person and one's an animal" or "One has two legs and one has four." If their form, ability and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the king and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the king?! There's only one answer. Instinct! In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain the power they need to become king, they must search for more battles and power! They thirst for battle, and live to mercilessly, crush, shred, and slice their enemies! Deep, deep within our body lies the honed instinct to kill, and slaughter our enemies! But you don't have that! You don't have those pure, base instincts! You fight with your brain. You try to defeat your enemies with logic! And it doesn't work! You're trying to cut them with a sheathed sword! That's why you're weaker than me, Ichigo!"

Athermonuke

Athermonuke

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,365 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:498435
  • Souls Baptized:2,803,898

Now that the war is over, I would like to point everyone over to Pixel Nations.  We have set up an alliance over there and working hard on getting thing up and running.  Please come over and join us.  The game is very fun and new so take this opportunity to come in and rock the place!

Posted Image

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Not cool bro, you can steal a heart from a human or a brain from a zombie but how in the hell do you dare take rum from a pirate thats just not oh kay.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter