Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Diablo III

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

AngelCruzdelaSant

AngelCruzdelaSant

Tiny Master of Evil

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 7,799 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543541
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

What's terrible about it?

Just my personal opinion. I still play Diablo 1 and 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nuked 5 times, hoping for more!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I took a break a few months ago... got a bit burned out on the daily grind.

I can go back anytime so let me know if any of you want me to roll with you.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FOReverNShade

FOReverNShade

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 188 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555132
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

What's terrible about it?

Just my personal opinion. I still play Diablo 1 and 2

Have you played it since patch 2.0 dropped?  Trust me, I'm not here to throw much defense behind the game, because I agree with you...but patch 2.0 changed the ballgame.  It basically took everything bad about the game (shitty drops, auction house, end game stuff, lame mobs, etc) and made them not suck nearly as much.  I got more legendary items during a single play session then I got on 2 grinds to level 60 at release (and then some end game runs and stuff).  It really is a much better game since that patch..sooo much better.  No idea about the expansion, though.

My issues with diablo 3 are mainly from the story, which was laughable.  Literally, it was so bad I laughed.  And the voice acting...holy shit.  I played through without my headphones.  Also, Blizzard and they never ending struggle to either control or do away with an in game economy pretty much finished driving me away.  The auction house was a terrible, terrible idea, but when they got rid of it they didn't even give me the option to trade my legendary items with people like in D2.  Maybe that changed with the expansion, but when I quit all you could do with trade with the person in the game with you.  I just wanted an SoJ driven economy...life was so much easier when everything was worth 1 soj, or 2 sojs, or what dude I'm not giving you 11 sojs for that grandfather sword!

Ahhh the goold ol' days :(

I still can't get over the voice acting.  That's such a big thing to me and Blizzard is normally pretty good with it...but something, with maybe the exception of Mr. Stay Awhile and Listen Deckard Cain, really seemed off.  The writing, too.  Blizz had some great writing years ago, but SC2 and D3 have really shown a huge regression in that area.  I hate when companies lose people and the replacements just can't quite seem to nail it :\

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users