Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard MOBA)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FOReverNShade

FOReverNShade

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 188 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555132
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
Anyone by chance playing the alpha version? I need people to play with!!

I was getting sick the 45+ minute games of league and dota2, so I started playing HotS with very, very low expectations and my games average about 15-20mins. I had one end in about 9-10 minutes even (was a rough game) and have only had 1 go over 30mins. This is a big selling point for me. Plus the game is constant team fights. No 25 minute farming montage until everyone has items and is strong.

It certainly feels a lot more 'casual' than even LoL, but requires pretty high levels of teamwork, coordination, and positioning...possibly even more than dota/lol just because items and cs and individual levels have been removed.

So, yeah, anyone checking it out or currently playing it that would like to do some games?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users