Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 anyone?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
Anyone?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Yup. Preordered digital copy....so will be dling it in a few hours. Not sure when I will actually play it (def over next weekend).

Hope I like it, if not it will probably be my last COD I buy. Plus I been liking destiny

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nick The Great

Nick The Great

Quenched

• NM|Former Member
  • 313 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:544955
  • Souls Baptized:216,319

Well, I play XBox, and not enough to warrant buying the new one.  Might get the new CoD when the price drops in the spring, but not on PS4

"How can the sky be the limit when there are footprints on the moon?"
"Always listen to your heart. It's on your left side but will always be right."
"I used to wonder why you make me suffer, now I realize in the end it made me tougher."
"I plan to eat with the people I starved with."
"Those who think they know everything are a great annoyance who those of us who actually do."
"It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Yup. Preordered digital copy....so will be dling it in a few hours. Not sure when I will actually play it (def over next weekend).

Hope I like it, if not it will probably be my last COD I buy. Plus I been liking destiny

I preordered the day 0, it's coming in a few hours!

And same, I normally skip out on cod, but the gameplay i've been seeing looks so fast paced I had to get it.

send me a message on psn, if you wanna hit up some survival

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

The last COD I played was 4 I believe. It was the one Kiefer Sutherland voiced for WWII Japan battles and it had a Russian campaign as well. I don't have a PS system and I play everything on my desktop. Too bad I'm not very good with shooters and they get boring and repetative real fast for me.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

:getout:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Hey Samus, got your pm on PSN

Yes I've gotten it, I have it dled and installed on PS4.  Since i bought digital, i get it on both PS4 & PS3 so currently dling it on PS3 as well since some of my friends haven't upgraded to ps4 yet.  Damn glitch with Sony was making me buy it for PS3 as well, but finally got around it so i got it free on ps3

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Hey Samus, got your pm on PSN

Yes I've gotten it, I have it dled and installed on PS4.  Since i bought digital, i get it on both PS4 & PS3 so currently dling it on PS3 as well since some of my friends haven't upgraded to ps4 yet.  Damn glitch with Sony was making me buy it for PS3 as well, but finally got around it so i got it free on ps3

Nice.

What do you think of the game so far anyway?

Certainly reminds me of the MW2 days

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jeff Goines

Jeff Goines

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,480 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535295
  • Souls Baptized:1,926,602
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

My kid is now playing it and it looks really good.

Hopefully I can manage to get him off the PS4 and play it myself for a bit.

Tomorrow during the day I should be online.

ARE YOU USING ALL YOUR AID SLOTS?????

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

My kid is now playing it and it looks really good.

Hopefully I can manage to get him off the PS4 and play it myself for a bit.

Tomorrow during the day I should be online.

Yeah saw him and tried getting you on lol.

Let me know when you wanna hit up some survival :)

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users