Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boys and girls

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Boys or Girls (58 member(s) have cast votes)

How many boys and girls do we have?

1. Boys (54 votes [93.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 93.10%

2. Girls (4 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

marriedor not?;)(Lysistrata)

1. yes (11 votes [18.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.97%

2. no (47 votes [81.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Duderonomy like?

Sir or madam, within 1 week at Non Grata I learned to never launch links from people I do not know. This has served me well and will continue to serve me well. So forgive me if this link goes unheeded given the likely subject matter.

That said, though I accept that something exists and believe it should be recognized, that does not mean I revel in it. I was simply pointing out an inaccuracy in the original poll. Gender identification is a complicated cultural and biological matter, which does not lend itself to binary questions. This is why it is annoying when people ask for your "man card" anytime you don't act within strict gender guidelines. Enjoying the odd musical/romance or two does not make one less of a man, especially when you have been elbow deep in a deer carcass and drink whiskey neat. Sorry if that offends you, oh urban cowboy who owns and never uses five different handguns, but can't drink his coffee black.

I don't know...lactose intolerance means I can't drink my coffee white...does that change my gender?

There is a rare trait some people are born with called intersex. This has nothing to do with "gender identification" either, which is just a concept of thought. It is a congenital anomaly of the reproductive and sexual system, not to be confused with transexual surgical procedures. It's neither male or female, technically speaking, and many intersex people consider themselves neither gender.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Artazulan

Artazulan

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 42 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603674