Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragon Age Inquisition

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Let me be the first to say, since nobody else has created a topic for this game. It is amazing. It exceeded my expectations by far. I still haven't completed the game, but I'm loving it. Is anybody else playing this game and loving it? Anything you guys who are playing dislikes? 

I've only encountered small problems thus far, with everything I have a complaint about can be patched easily. (Minor glitches where the game thinks I'm falling after lighting some torches, mostly funny, or minor sound delays that catch up rather quickly). 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

The PC community is crying foul because apparently the controls are terrible for the PC. Are you a fan of their previous titles, Origins and DA2? You playing it on a console?

Edited by TheWanderer, 29 November 2014 - 04:42 AM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm playing on the Xbox One. (I've heard of the poor PC controls though, but none of the issues I've seen I've heard elsewhere. )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444

I'll be getting an PS4 in February (after I finish all my pending PS3 games) and this game is on top of my list. Be prepared for putting 80+ hours into this one. I heard it's huge.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Noxxy503

Noxxy503

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 292 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:562643
  • Souls Baptized:878

Some people i follow on youtube have played it and loved it, from what i saw i was very interested in purchasing it aswell! I do recall some small things i saw from the vid i reguarded as problems but forget the details..

A friend of mine purchased it for PC recently and was disappointed, although i didn't get the specifics as to why she was disappointed :(

If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree.. It will spend it's whole life believing it's a failure.

Posted Image

Thus the chain of hatred begins. That is
what we know as history.. And from it, we learn that humans are
incapable of opening thier eyes: of understanding each other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Number8

Number8

Chairman of the IRON Eight

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 258 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539459
  • Souls Baptized:355,985
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I have quite enjoyed it. Has totally gotten my mind off of a horrible year. Playing on the PS4 and there are some minor bugs and glitches but nothing game breaking. An absolute epic game and one can easily sink a hundred hours or more into this beast. 9/10 review for me. Waiting on The Witcher 3 now.

Posted Image

Chancellor of The Separated States

Member of IRON

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users