Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Escalation in Yemen

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

middle_857e47_2365721.jpg

You still have to take care of Boko Haram.

The AU can take care of that

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Third King

Third King

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 6,250 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352151
  • Souls Baptized:4,287,567
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

seeing what the island is, I'd rather think they would construct massive islands to sell to western billionairs.

Thats just the problem isn't it. The west has always been stupid enough to put their money in the wrong hands. I mean you support one guy to kill another guy but in an ironic twist of fate that guy also happens to hate you cuz you interfered in his life some point in time and now after he's done the job you gave him, he's gonna come after you and you get scared and call your allies and the whole party just becomes a cluster**k.

The west always adds fuel to the fire. Need I remind everyone that these "rebel" Houthis were actually funded and supported by the US and KSA against the Yemen Communist Republic...... :P :P :P
Let's not forget all the aid to secular and moderate rebels in Syria, who are now either in ISIS or AQ offshoots. Tho, let's keep raging and have a collective memory loss and pretend they all were conjured out of thin air and talk about the island instead. Let's keep pretending the interventions to create puppet regimes have zero consequences.

Also, FYI, that island replaces the areas having least density of Muslims per square mile, since were talking about holocaust level cleansing, thought you all ought to know.

The island seems to be specifically targeted towards Arab and Persian Muslims oh and the Kurds, who last I checked werstn really part of the whole AQ/ISIS thread, but hey, why not, right? You will miss out on the billion others...

Betsy, everyone in power does it, agreed, so let's call spade a spade, what ISIS does is terrorism, but what bush did was liberation :-)

middle_857e47_2365721.jpg

People in the middle east should consider themselves lucky I'm not a world leader. We'd have already solved the majority of the problems by doing something similar to that.

What Hitler said about the Jews.

While I agree it's a very fucked up solution to propose, I must point out that it's a different sort of fucked up than Hitler and Jew. Not more or less fucked up, but definitely different.

Lol at your Game of Thrones comment. I'd go to war for Emilia Clarke.

Kicking this much ass makes me warm and fuzzy.
Third King you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Bibi said that it was a game of thrones in his speech to the U.S. Congress. It is very true that all these factions want an Islamic State, but they will all fight each other for who will be the king of that state. It's a very real analogy.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Bibi said that it was a game of thrones in his speech to the U.S. Congress. It is very true that all these factions want an Islamic State, but they will all fight each other for who will be the king of that state. It's a very real analogy.

Bibi is also saying for last 10 years that Iran will get the bomb the next year. Let's not muddy the analogy.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

Bibi is also saying for last 10 years that Iran will get the bomb the next year. Let's not muddy the analogy.

Don't lie sha. Bibi has been saying Iran will get the bomb in a matter of months! Also he's had to mossad chiefs resign because they said he was lying and that their reports contradict the theory that Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapons program, nor are they intent on nuking Israel.

Also I was wrong about the Houthi rebels. Apologies to FoxFire or w/e and who ever else.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Don't lie sha. Bibi has been saying Iran will get the bomb in a matter of months! Also he's had to mossad chiefs resign because they said he was lying and that their reports contradict the theory that Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapons program, nor are they intent on nuking Israel.

Also I was wrong about the Houthi rebels. Apologies to FoxFire or w/e and who ever else.

Now he's mad at some of his vassals for not getting in line! No more campaign monies for the puppets!

Edited by Shahenshah, 04 April 2015 - 05:18 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users