Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iron City Mafia. Why?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582927
  • Souls Baptized:133,545
I'm interested in how this affects the current mafia game? This is before. I've gotten over it, and sure it happened, but is it relevant anymore? I don't think so. Big Ego, I ask why you press for questions that aren't relevant at this point anymore. If you wanna hold a grudge against both of us, sure, but I won't mind. I just don't think a question like that is needed anymore now that the game has restarted. We have a fresh start! Just saying.
19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527310
  • Souls Baptized:Millions
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

What question? You're literally just making stuff up. TBR stated his opinion, which is that it seemed as if you two were working together. I agreed. There was never any question, we simply stated our opinions. Are we not entitled to our opinions?

ftwsig02canik.png

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Wow, you cannot find any question in your last statement? I'm talking about the emudevelopment question. If he and I were talking outside of game.
19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

Well, at the very least this whole episode has perked my ears (probably others too) about playing Mafia in the future. It does look like fun.

Silver lining amongst the interweb dramaz.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:

Wow, you cannot find any question in your last statement? I'm talking about the emudevelopment question. If he and I were talking outside of game.

We made an observation. Emu acted like we were absurd for thinking what we thought, I responded because I believe our observation is a rational one. That's it. Then you replied, saying I'm 'pressing for questions'. I assume you mean 'pressing for answers'.. which I am not doing. All I'm doing, is responding to you (and Emu) with rationale and logic.

And as I've said twice already, if you're innocent, nothing to worry about.

ftwsig02canik.png

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

Well, at the very least this whole episode has perked my ears (probably others too) about playing Mafia in the future. It does look like fun.

You right. It makes me want to come back after "I left"

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Well I'm actually considering the fact of modding a game so I can see both sides of the game. Once application for sign up begins, you are free to sign up!

"%20alt=

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

exactly I wasn't ever a mafia fan before I always tried getting into it but I eventually became inactive. this is probably how most people feel, drama like this will definitely intrigue more players to join, we might need to do an announcement to create more awareness

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ovidsidios

Ovidsidios

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485330

drama like this will definitely intrigue more players to join, we might need to do an announcement to create more awareness

sell out

KEEP THE MAFIA GAMES PURE!

(<3 you) 

485330-fear.png

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Well I'm actually considering the fact of modding a game so I can see both sides of the game. Once application for sign up begins, you are free to sign up!

I think you should play more mafia games before modding :V

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Well it's a WIP, so I'll see what happens. It's only in the beginning stages, so I will see what happens.

"%20alt=

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I should warn you that running games like Mafia and other RP games is a huge commitment. You definitely need plenty of experience or else your players will likely lose interest.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough

Lol, Yep! Hard to prove a negative: please prove you didnt chat with him out of game.

The difference is there is actually reason to be suspicious of you & Mario. Would you like me to explain the rationale?

You two live in close proximity to each other (someone said this publicly way earlier, I believe.)
Mario has shown a willingness, eagerness even to exploit perceived loopholes.
You supported everything Mario said, his plan, literally everything, and virtually instantly.

But no, we're crazy for being suspicious. It's like we just picked you at random! lol no, please stop with your disingenuous arguments Emu. We have every right to be suspicious, and we will be watching.

But again, if you're innocent. Nothing to worry about.

You have absolutely no right to be suspicious at all. We do infact live in a close proximitity but I cant help that unless to play mafia I have to move and buy new house? All neighbors must be conspiring with each other right? Completely logical. Mario may feel a need to exploit loopholes but that doesn't mean that I would cheat. I never ever supported his plan. I was a vanilla townie and I wasnt even sure if he was being legit. I said that he was not cheating and I was right. I like him and I dont want people whom are being jerks to newbies like you to get away with banning my freind. I said that he had a cool strat and so did Samus. SO In CONCLUSION you sir are the one making disingenous arguments and you sir are the one who should be suspected. In fact not only is your general disdain for a new player unsettling but you and TBR seem to have a thing going. Perhaps your cheating? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TBRaiders

TBRaiders

Something Else

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 295 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:142641
  • Souls Baptized:26,300,019

emu, quit being so emo.  Seriously, don't be a drama queen.

Your signature may contain:
  • • Any number images
  • • Images of any size
  • • Any number of URLs
  • • Any number of lines

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:

Im not. You called me a cheater and I explained why I am not one. When you accuse me of cheating its cool but when I defend myself its drumming up drama?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:

Lol, Yep! Hard to prove a negative: please prove you didnt chat with him out of game.

The difference is there is actually reason to be suspicious of you & Mario. Would you like me to explain the rationale?

You two live in close proximity to each other (someone said this publicly way earlier, I believe.)
You supported everything Mario said, his plan, literally everything, and virtually instantly.

But no, we're crazy for being suspicious. It's like we just picked you at random! lol no, please stop with your disingenuous arguments Emu. We have every right to be suspicious, and we will be watching.

You have absolutely no right to be suspicious at all. We do infact live in a close proximitity but I cant help that unless to play mafia I have to move and buy new house? All neighbors must be conspiring with each other right? Completely logical. Mario may feel a need to exploit loopholes but that doesn't mean that I would cheat. I never ever supported his plan. I was a vanilla townie and I wasnt even sure if he was being legit. I said that he was not cheating and I was right. I like him and I dont want people whom are being jerks to newbies like you to get away with banning my freind. I said that he had a cool strat and so did Master Master Master Master Master Master Master Samus. SO In CONCLUSION you sir are the one making disingenous arguments and you sir are the one who should be suspected. In fact not only is your general disdain for a new player unsettling but you and TBR seem to have a thing going. Perhaps your cheating? 

You have absolutely no right to be suspicious at all. We do infact live
in a close proximitity but I cant help that unless to play mafia I have
to move and buy new house? All neighbors must be conspiring with each
other right? Completely logical.

I never said that. I gave you two the benefit of the doubt at first, we didn't suspect anything until after your posts, and after Mario did what he did. Even still, I would not go so far as to say I'm sure you two were coordination. Just that it seemed suspect.

Mario may feel a need to exploit loopholes but that doesn't mean that I
would cheat. I never ever supported his plan. I was a vanilla townie and
I wasnt even sure if he was being legit.

You wanted us to lynch TBR and go along with his plan. The posts have been deleted, but everyone who saw it knows the truth.

I like him and I dont want people whom are being jerks to newbies like you to get away with banning my freind.

I did say I'd prefer you two weren't both in the next game, but I haven't suggested either of you be outright banned from Mafia.

SO In CONCLUSION you sir are the one making disingenous arguments and
you sir are the one who should be suspected. In fact not only is your
general disdain for a new player unsettling but you and TBR seem to have
a thing going. Perhaps your cheating?

Suspect me all you want. I'm innocent, so I have nothing to worry about.  :smug:

ftwsig02canik.png

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:

You have absolutely no right to be suspicious at all. We do infact live in a close proximitity but I cant help that unless to play mafia I have to move and buy new house? All neighbors must be conspiring with each other right? Completely logical. Mario may feel a need to exploit loopholes but that doesn't mean that I would cheat. I never ever supported his plan. I was a vanilla townie and I wasnt even sure if he was being legit. I said that he was not cheating and I was right. I like him and I dont want people whom are being jerks to newbies like you to get away with banning my freind. I said that he had a cool strat and so did Master Master Master Master Master Master Master Master Samus. SO In CONCLUSION you sir are the one making disingenous arguments and you sir are the one who should be suspected. In fact not only is your general disdain for a new player unsettling but you and TBR seem to have a thing going. Perhaps your cheating? 

You have absolutely no right to be suspicious at all. We do infact live
in a close proximitity but I cant help that unless to play mafia I have
to move and buy new house? All neighbors must be conspiring with each
other right? Completely logical.

I never said that. I gave you two the benefit of the doubt at first, we didn't suspect anything until after your posts, and after Mario did what he did. Even still, I would not go so far as to say I'm sure you two were coordination. Just that it seemed suspect.

Mario may feel a need to exploit loopholes but that doesn't mean that I
would cheat. I never ever supported his plan. I was a vanilla townie and
I wasnt even sure if he was being legit.

You wanted us to lynch TBR and go along with his plan. The posts have been deleted, but everyone who saw it knows the truth.

I like him and I dont want people whom are being jerks to newbies like you to get away with banning my freind.

I did say I'd prefer you two weren't both in the next game, but I haven't suggested either of you be outright banned from Mafia.

SO In CONCLUSION you sir are the one making disingenous arguments and
you sir are the one who should be suspected. In fact not only is your
general disdain for a new player unsettling but you and TBR seem to have
a thing going. Perhaps your cheating?

Suspect me all you want. I'm innocent, so I have nothing to worry about.  :smug:

I said we should lynch TBR because it seemed unlikely mario was lying so I made the decision as I should have ACCORDING TO YOU to play to win and vote out someone who had no reason to lie and appeared to be telling the truth. I used the role-claim to benefit the town and in each of my posts I even RECCOMENDED lynching. The last part of your answer: Brilliant Sir Clap Clap Clap :)

Also I didnt support his plan I supported the EXPLOITATION of his plan.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:

That's all well and good but we couldn't see your motivation (which, you could still just be lying about), we just saw your very immediate support for him. You have to think about how it must've looked from our perspective. If you can do that, then you should see how we might be kinda suspicious.

If you really aren't cheating, then in time our suspicions will fade. Your passion about this subject has made me a little less suspicious, but I don't count words for much. Words are cheap, ya know. :)

ftwsig02canik.png

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:

Welp OK, I said my piece if you still suspect me then fine. I know there are no merits to those claims so I'm fine. Im done arguing.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TBRaiders

TBRaiders

Something Else

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 295 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:142641
  • Souls Baptized:26,300,019

...about 20 posts too late, but thanks.