Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones S05E08

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo

Finally, shit is hitting the fan! 

Been waiting on newer stuff for years now. 

Edited by Shahenshah, 01 June 2015 - 07:37 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Yeah last nights episode was crazy!

But one thing I wasn't sure about, is Jon Snow's sword made out of Dragon glass or something?

And does that then confirm that Dragon glass is their weakness? Cause there was a part where the boss white walker dude sword hit the retard wildings sword and it just shattered, but when it hit Jon Snow's sword it didn't and the white walker was shocked then he got shattered

Also Reek/Theon is the biggest cunt on the show, bigger than Joffrey

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Jon's sword, Longclaw, is made of Valyrian steel. It just showed us that it has the same effect on the White Walkers as the dragon glass, which is really just another name for obsidian. So how many Valyrian blades are there out there? The only three I can think of are the two swords made from Eddard's sword "Ice", which Tommen has one and Brienne has the other... and the dagger that was used during the attack on Bran in season one, that I believe would be back in the hands of it's original owner, Petyr Balish.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
Each house has one or two as heirlooms, not enough for an army. Plenty of dragonglass in one of the locations I'm forgetting.

Valyrian steel made by dragon fire and magic, Samus, so it has dragon mojo to it.

Also it seems there doesn't seem to be many WW, just a few to stir up hordes of undead.

Looks like hive control, someone in the end will get a lucky/super arrow to nights king and it'll all be over. Meh.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

read the books noobs :mellow:

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I won't read the books anymore. I ruined the fun all the way through season 3 by reading and I refuse to do that anymore.

There are two seasons left so I'll do all the reading after that. :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
You can read now, last ep pretty much puts the show beyond the books territory.

I started reading when Ned stark was killed, I was like who the fucks gonna wait a week more to find what happened next!

Spoiler alert tho, don't read the last few chapters of the last book, atleast one big wtfwtf moment awaits, I'm gonna guess and say that's where they'll end the season.

Edited by Shahenshah, 02 June 2015 - 04:09 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729
Is it sunday already? :o

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

read the books noobs :mellow:

No point of reading books when you've watched 5 seasons of the show.

As you'll probably spend majority of your time being confused as to why xx & yywas left out of the tv series

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Ugh, you guys I wish this show was appropriate so I can get addicted to the nitty gritty. UGH!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
What you mean appropriate?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Third King

Third King

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 6,250 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352151
  • Souls Baptized:4,287,567
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Stop this conversation until I catch up!!!!

Kicking this much ass makes me warm and fuzzy.
Third King you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

E09 was epic btw js

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Davos is gonna lose his fucking mind.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Malkavian

Malkavian

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 66 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:576363
  • Souls Baptized:0

What is Game of Thrones about? I've watched like one episode and all I know is that some blonde chick hangs out with lizards and is constantly being molested. 

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

What is Game of Thrones about? I've watched like one episode and all I know is that some blonde chick hangs out with lizards and is constantly being molested. 

Nobody molests Daenerys anymore. She put an end to that early by making Khal Drogo fall in love with her, and her lizards are dragons. She has 3, but they got too big for her to hang out with. GoT is an amazing HBO series set in a fantasy world. Power, betrayal, politics, war, religion, revenge, and everything else is everywhere. Many characters, perfectly cast, and set in many places of vastly different environments. The best series ever on television... bar none.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough

What you mean appropriate?

Not inappropriate

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

To those arguing about the books, I finished Dance of Dragons in 2012, so I honestly struggle to remember sufficient detail t know how closely they are followed. I mean I know major parts of Tryion's journey to Daenarys was cut, part of the Brothers with Banners as well, and Briennes interesting discoveries regarding the Lord of Light and the Red Wedding, but precisely what happens is a bit of a blur.

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

During a recent trip to California, our daughter Jenn and her longtime boyfriend John went with us. John is a huge fan of the books and was complaining that the show was making him so mad because it's going way off the books. Now that I understand that the show has past up the books, I started looking into more about the characters, what they do, and what becomes of them. Yeah, there are many things that are not in the books, and many that are just made up out of thin air. One glaring difference is the flaming gay relationship of Renly and Loris. In the show, Loris is actually a composite of three Tyrell brothers, and the whole gay thing is thrown in for the advancement of this media agenda to rub everyone's face in it. It's the only thing in the show that I would rather not have been included.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/game-of-thrones-enters-new-territory-surpasses-the-books/

This goes out to Imran and all the other nerds who think they are superior for reading the books :v

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users