Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PS4 IRON Gaming

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:
  • Squadron:Kilo

If you guys are here, hop on.

I just went 6 for 6 games of TDM just now, never below a 2.4 KDR... oh lordie! Of course if you join, I'm sure that'll change... :P

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I just went 6 for 6 games of TDM just now, never below a 2.4 KDR... oh lordie! Of course if you join, I'm sure that'll change... :P

camper.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

Anyone pick up any games in the January Sale?

I got 4 games, TES Online, Dragon Age GOTY, Destiny + All DLC, infamous First light.

I hear Destiny isn't that good but I'll enjoy it anyway and it's for a reasonable price as are the others in my opinion. First Light was free at one point I think but meh I don't want to wait any longer. 

The only other two games I'm desperate for is Phantom Rain and The Witcher 3 GOTY, not quite in the price range I want them to be though. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

I'm down for Destiny if you want to do some raids. Did you just start?

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

I'm down for Destiny if you want to do some raids. Did you just start?

Nah I'm still downloading it, will take a while before I play it. 

I'm mainly playing TES: Online atm. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358

camper.

post me some stats from your combat record. lets see if you are as good as you think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Anyone pick up any games in the January Sale?

I got 4 games, TES Online, Dragon Age GOTY, Destiny + All DLC, infamous First light.

I hear Destiny isn't that good but I'll enjoy it anyway and it's for a reasonable price as are the others in my opinion. First Light was free at one point I think but meh I don't want to wait any longer. 

The only other two games I'm desperate for is Phantom Rain and The Witcher 3 GOTY, not quite in the price range I want them to be though. 

Destiny was good for awhile, i played since it first came out, up to a few months after Taken King came out.  It's pretty repetitive, and I honestly had to go away from it for awhile.  Had all 3 of my characters 310+ before I took a break, and after beating the hard raid on Taken King.  I don't know if I'll ever return, it was a good while I played, but that was mainly because not many other games caught my interest.  

Heard Witcher 3 is good, but I'm still busy with COD and Fallout combination.  I played the first infamous which I liked (it was free game back on ps3 after they got hacked), but haven't played any since. 

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

camper.

post me some stats from your combat record. lets see if you are as good as you think

he doesn't win games without me playing with him. :P

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:

camper.

he doesn't win games without me playing with him. :P

im sure

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

IMG_28641.jpg

TDM

Spoiler

Free For All

Spoiler

Killstreak medals

Spoiler

Most of the time when I die, it's right after 5 kills and before getting 9 or 10. Usually I'm reloading or I run out of ammo on my main gun when shooting. Believe me, I would just pick up another gun, but I get so into it and I rarely stop moving.

One time I was 19-0 and had to run around looking for a gun, ended up killing someone with my hands before getting shot down. :P

Maybe I'll upload some gameplay if you want to test me more. llol

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
Nice stats
Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

hah I just played a couple games with Samus, KDR went up to 2.29 and W/L is at 2.49

You play, Spaz?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:

yea i play HC DOM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

ew HC :P

Samii boy and I putting in work. ;)

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

:smug:

also wtf happened to coming on last night bruh, I waited till 6am for you :(

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

yea i play HC DOM

On ps4?  Don't think I have you

Bitch plz....i invite you all the time and you never join!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

yea i play HC DOM

you invite me when i'm idle and when I come back on you're gone!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

yea i play HC DOM

you invite me when i'm idle and when I come back on you're gone!

Quit being idle!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

InmunePR

InmunePR

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 27 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583351
  • Souls Baptized:13,485

Add me on PSN if anybody wants to it dosent hurt having friends from CN.

oO-Inmune-PR-Oo

asthanos1sg6.gif "He who is brave is free" asthanos1sg6.gif

PGEmoticon2.pngProudPacificanStandard.pngPGEmoticon2.png

NPO%20Flag%20PR.pngimage_2_825.jpg

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Add me on PSN if anybody wants to it dosent hurt having friends from CN.

oO-Inmune-PR-Oo

I would.....but you're from NPO.   :P

Jk, I'll add ya when i log in next

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users