Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is your occupation? A question to know us a little better

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Raugin Bludhaven

Raugin Bludhaven

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 731 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:563022
  • Squadron:Alpha

Production DBA, mostly for SQL Server, with a little Oracle. I do assist the other infrastructure members with other aspects such as Exchange, networking, etc (I've been fortunate enough to have hands on experience with a lot of things I've wanted.)

I do some general Linux server administration, web hosting and development outside of that, with the development mostly being on PHP around XenForo, or IPB.

563022-iron.png
Trophy from the Unjust War
guneshark.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Prime Minister Johns

Prime Minister Johns

IRON cat

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 61 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:586700

I am a pathologist.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

I am a pathologist.

What's your speciality?

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dandy

Dandy

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 311 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588461
  • Souls Baptized:37,053
I am a medically retired soldier, most of my time is either gym time or online to quell my boredom. I am currently attempting to learn coding, network security (hacking and how to stop other hackers), website design, and ect. I love creating, so working with others to make a Fantasy Roleplay site.

I suppose my real occupation is a dreamer. Soon I will be starting in ernest on several of my projects, and expand from there. Once I have myself settled comfortably I plan to expand into small businesses. Even taking classes in business management to get myself ready.

I plan on one day being the head of a financial empire. Several veteran and other charities, and many programs about the betterment of people's lives.

Never let your dreams be small. No one became a house hold name settling for less my friends.
8 nukes eaten for IRON. ZI'd against Rileyaddaff for IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Marxamus

Marxamus

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 56 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589855

I'm a shipper/receiver for a steel company. Just applied for a job with a gold mine. 2 on 2 off fly in camp. could change how i play this game if that happens. but they may have wifi, so that would be sweet.

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

I'm currently in the Army, trained as a satellite controller, working battalion training and S-6. I'm aspiring to either be a pilot or change my MOS to 19D and try to get myself into Air Cav.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

altoclef

altoclef

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 446 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589288
  • Souls Baptized:56,643
  • Squadron:Delta
i'm pursuing a degree in animation. not as easy as it looks though

damn, a lot of people here are serving

Posthumously saw action during the Doom House-NPO War. God Save Pentaria.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I CAN'T SEE A THING IN THIS HELMET
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Truck/Lorry Driver I drive a rigid lorry 26tonner, I take all types of construction stuff to building sites around Britain

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
I am a psychotherapist in private practice.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

Currently an applicant (Complete Pending Review with principal nomination, etc.) to the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.

Want to graduate Navy side and go to flight school, graduate there and fly jets.

Secondary option is either SWO (Surface Warfare Officer) or Sub Community.

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

bay102174

bay102174

Presidium-2nd President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:035129
  • Souls Baptized:3,062,740
I teach Car Mechatronics for a college at a car manufacturing plant.

I was a soldier till early 2001. I served in the Cavalry.

Posted Image
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I am the Sorcerer of death's construction. I've drunk more beer, banged more quiff, pissed more blood, and stomped more ass than all of you put together. Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. IRON shall spread her Orange wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of Admin. When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, IRON, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy Warriors. I'm hunger. I'm thirst. Where I bite, I hold till I die, and even after death they must cut out my mouthful from my enemy's body and bury it with me. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me IRON's enemies! We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see IRON. And on that day, you will reap it. And IRON will send you to whatever admin you wish. And shepherds we shall be. Power hath descended forth from IRON's hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out her command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomen Ferrarius, Bay, Quod Sanctus Admin

Incendia quod Cruento

2nd President of IRON

Minister of Tables

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ihateaaron: Can't we just clone bay?

James: No, the world would end if they turned on each other.

Sister Midnight: I think I just had a Baygasum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

So do you ride?  If so, do you have a horse?  If so, what is his/her name?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Brussels

Brussels

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 50 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589872
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'm a Press Officer for a Member of the European Parliament.

bay102174

bay102174

Presidium-2nd President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:035129
  • Souls Baptized:3,062,740

So do you ride? If so, do you have a horse? If so, what is his/her name?

The Cavalry uses tanks today. But I did have a horse. His name was Bones.

Posted Image
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I am the Sorcerer of death's construction. I've drunk more beer, banged more quiff, pissed more blood, and stomped more ass than all of you put together. Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. IRON shall spread her Orange wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of Admin. When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, IRON, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy Warriors. I'm hunger. I'm thirst. Where I bite, I hold till I die, and even after death they must cut out my mouthful from my enemy's body and bury it with me. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me IRON's enemies! We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see IRON. And on that day, you will reap it. And IRON will send you to whatever admin you wish. And shepherds we shall be. Power hath descended forth from IRON's hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out her command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomen Ferrarius, Bay, Quod Sanctus Admin

Incendia quod Cruento

2nd President of IRON

Minister of Tables

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ihateaaron: Can't we just clone bay?

James: No, the world would end if they turned on each other.

Sister Midnight: I think I just had a Baygasum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

So do you ride? If so, do you have a horse? If so, what is his/her name?
The Cavalry uses tanks today. But I did have a horse. His name was Bones.

I'm going to start a real life pets thread. I hope you show us Bones.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

SM, you don't remember bay's horseriding pic?  :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

SM, you don't remember bay's horseriding pic?  :D

I'd give a lot to see it again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

linpingping1314520

linpingping1314520

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 54 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:000000

delete

Edited by DeathMerchant, 08 October 2017 - 05:27 PM.
Spam. Needs deletion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users