Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ultimate Signature Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

Guest_CrimsonSteel_*

Guest_CrimsonSteel_*
  • NM|Guests
I believe that you'll do a good job

Mr Havok

Mr Havok

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,253 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:359699
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
Posted Image

Could someone do one for me with this picture

Saying:

Mr Havok putting trademarks over their eyes

and then the IRON symbol over the guys eyes

I know its asking alot but i would appreciate it
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1950 Tech Sent

Bearkillers (Mr Havok) of the Orange team of the alliance Independent Republic Of Orange Nations was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Hundred Acre Wood (Tiggah) of the Orange team of the alliance Orange Defense Network on 3/1/2010 6:15:38 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

StockHunter

StockHunter

DISHONOURED

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 0 posts
  • Resources:
I'm actually going to request a new avy :D. I would like to see a few versions, all centered around what you (the artist) think would fit me best. For example, my current avy shows that I'm an outdoorsman, I can be somewhat crazy at times (in a good/funny way) :), I'm conservative, and I can be funny (ok thats what I think, others may disagree :P ). For my new avy I want it to be something from someone elses view of me.

[url="""]src='[/url]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/IRONstuff/Siggy2.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />
[url="""]Here to view my current and past jobs[/url]
here to visit my blog![/url]
IRON's top spammer since march of 2009
"%20alt="%20alt="%20alt="%20alt=

- T R A I T O R -

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
i will see what i can up with for those waiting
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Calzone

Calzone

| AWESOME | Artist formerly known as Dick Winters

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,993 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:336217
Nerau is awesome I must say. B)

Posted Image

[9:16:47 PM] Calderone: O man. I've got it now.
[9:17:16 PM] Calderone: If each member of IRON Council were a sausage, what kind would they be?
[9:19:44 PM] Gamemaster: NAH would be a tiny sausage
[9:20:04 PM] andrew734: now we are making sex jokes
[9:20:05 PM] Gamemaster: couldn't resist

Say "Cheese Club"!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

StockHunter

StockHunter

DISHONOURED

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 0 posts
  • Resources:
Yes nerau is

I have another request, but it's to make an award so PM me for more info (any artist).

[url="""]src='[/url]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/IRONstuff/Siggy2.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />
[url="""]Here to view my current and past jobs[/url]
here to visit my blog![/url]
IRON's top spammer since march of 2009
"%20alt="%20alt="%20alt="%20alt=

- T R A I T O R -

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mr Havok

Mr Havok

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,253 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:359699
Oh great nerau, you are the man and i suck at this so............

If you could - add my name under the I Win

And i know this is asking a lot putting the IRON logo on the white wall in the background?

Please

Thanks
Posted Image

1950 Tech Sent

Bearkillers (Mr Havok) of the Orange team of the alliance Independent Republic Of Orange Nations was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Hundred Acre Wood (Tiggah) of the Orange team of the alliance Orange Defense Network on 3/1/2010 6:15:38 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
sure
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:

CODE
[IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj254/nerau/SIGS/iwinhavoksig.png[/IMG]

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rustikus

Rustikus

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,716 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:274266
I would like a nice sig, but have almost no talent to make one. So it would be nice if one of you could make one for me. I have no specific ideas how I would like it to be except:

- Gives the message of a peaceful nation that will kick back with force if attacked and/or if an ally is attacked.
- Has IRON of course somewhere in it.
- Is set up so that there can be lists of jobs (when I come back to having jobs) and that I can modify it myself when things change. Currently the only job I have is a foxtrot private.

I look forward to your proposals for a nice sig for me smile.gif
Rustikus of Volov

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Skype name: Rustikus73

Splinterfrag

Splinterfrag

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 326 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
Hello,
I was wonder if someone here could make a sig with the following things included:

-Splinterfrag in a rough looking text, all CAPS, left side
-A Predator on it some where on the right side
-a black backround with some maroon around the edges
-and the IRON emblem also on the left side (not too big)

Im looking forward to see what you guys can come up with.
Thanks.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Proudly: CANADIAN

ITF HALL O' FAME: 1600 TECH FARMED

New Plazerfrag Union

Splinterfrag's Map Office

NS: 2,951.1
Soldiers KIA for IRON: 1,849
Wars: 2 wins
Nations Recruited: 2

[color="#FFC0CB"]

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Darkness

Darkness

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 76 posts
  • Resources:
I made this one for you splinter.

What do you think?

Posted Image

Deatholme-100 Tech Sold-Aid Slots-Wars

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
I like your current sig darkness.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Splinterfrag

Splinterfrag

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 326 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
oooh, I also like that one too... nice job. Can you send the code?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Proudly: CANADIAN

ITF HALL O' FAME: 1600 TECH FARMED

New Plazerfrag Union

Splinterfrag's Map Office

NS: 2,951.1
Soldiers KIA for IRON: 1,849
Wars: 2 wins
Nations Recruited: 2

[color="#FFC0CB"]

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
thats nice
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Johnathan Chaos

Johnathan Chaos

DoppelGanger

• NM|Former Member
  • 3,001 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:255049
  • Souls Baptized:1,891,426
With CJ away due to RL monster (wipes away tear cuz he misses his Doppelganger), I need to request some changes to my signature. Please keep current/standard Forums sizing.

Now, I want to keep the basic design that is in my current one:

However, I want to use this version (altered by Sojo) of the "JC" part:

I'd also like to include these badges:

TPF (WWE) Compliance Award:

IRON Warrior Award (2 time winner):

IRON Diligence Award:

Karma War Campaign Service Medal:

Karma War Nuclear Medal (one nuke):

I also want the text to read:

DOPPELGANGER: in all CAPS please.

HADES COMMANDER: can substitute HADES CO if space is an issue (I just prefer Commander to CO in written form). CAPS optional using your best judgment on its appearance.

IRON MENTOR: You can shorten this to just MENTOR; however, if this is the case, I'd like IRON somewhere in the design. Again, CAPS optional for "Mentor".

Thanks in advance of anyone who tries to undertake this for me. Hope I'm not too much of a pain.
o/
JC

Edited by Johnathan Chaos, 05 March 2010 - 10:57 AM.

Back, from a long self imposed exile into the abyss that is all there is beyond the family that is IRON

ITF/FAC/Grad Award/etc Seeder | Proud to send out MILLION$ on IRON's behalf!

KILO Executive Officer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
on it.

you want the awards reduced right?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

This is just a lil draft, I haven't searched for the font CJ used so I just left the fotn as normal verdena if you know it can you link me?

Also i forgot to add one of the medals i'll do it after you tell me more.

And I added the IRON flag there.. hope it doesn't look out of place..

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Johnathan Chaos

Johnathan Chaos

DoppelGanger

• NM|Former Member
  • 3,001 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:255049
  • Souls Baptized:1,891,426
Samus, that looks pretty good.

Yes to medals reduced.

Perhaps the 5 medals in a line on the right side (looks like you're missing the IRON Warrior award).

That way there will be room for the flag so it doesn't overlap either the medals or the "JC", and move the text up a smidge and Mentor would fit almost between the two branches.

Very nice draft tho. I greatly appreciate it awesomeiron2a.gif

o/
JC

Back, from a long self imposed exile into the abyss that is all there is beyond the family that is IRON

ITF/FAC/Grad Award/etc Seeder | Proud to send out MILLION$ on IRON's behalf!

KILO Executive Officer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Good?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users