Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post your pet pics.

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
You got an pet, or did you take a pic of an animal you love? Well tell us all about him/her and post a picture.
Make sure to use a device that will cooperate with you on this, I can't share my beautiful pussy cats relight now, but I will.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

meemeedolly%20my%20office%20copy_1.jpg

You can't tell from the pic, but Dolly, the black cat on the left is tiny.  She weighs 5.5 lbs and is fully grown.  MeeMee on the right is my little love.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo
I have a 4 year old yellow lab, named Stella.

Stella_zpscs1zcgd9.jpg
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

We have a fluffy bunny (Two Face) and a 1 year old cat (Flo).

Here are some pictures:

Spoiler

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

My boy, helping me at work

e9yutt.jpg

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160
This is Valentina, she is a Chilean rose tarantula (Grammostola rosea).  She's quite friendly and generally has no problem with being held by people.  Her main past-times are digging holes (and sometimes filling them in) and climbing on her log or the walls of her terrarium.  She does not like water, and makes a point to avoid stepping in her water bowl while drinking (as opposed to my previous tarantula, who was happy to walk right in).  Her food consists of 2-4 live crickets every 1.5-2 weeks.

Makes for an interesting, easy, cheap, and hardy pet.  Crickets are 10-15 cents each, so food is easy on the wallet.  The long periods between feeding mean that being called upon to travel on short notice is not a problem as there is no need to arrange a sitter or put her in a kennel.

Apologies to the arachnophobes ...

006.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

This is Valentina, she is a Chilean rose tarantula (Grammostola rosea). She's quite friendly and generally has no problem with being held by people. Her main past-times are digging holes (and sometimes filling them in) and climbing on her log or the walls of her terrarium. She does not like water, and makes a point to avoid stepping in her water bowl while drinking (as opposed to my previous tarantula, who was happy to walk right in). Her food consists of 2-4 live crickets every 1.5-2 weeks.

Makes for an interesting, easy, cheap, and hardy pet. Crickets are 10-15 cents each, so food is easy on the wallet. The long periods between feeding mean that being called upon to travel on short notice is not a problem as there is no need to arrange a sitter or put her in a kennel.

Apologies to the arachnophobes ...

006.jpg

Omg! She's so cute! I NEED a tarantula!

We have a fluffy bunny (Two Face) and a 1 year old cat (Flo).

Here are some pictures:

Spoiler

Beautiful animals, glad they get along. MeeMee was a talented hunter when he was an outdoor cat, and he took out a bunny that was almost his size. MeeMee was a stray and he adopted me, but it was a gradual process, so he was hunting for all his food for weeks in order to survive.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

A SPIDER!!!!

EEK!!!

RUN AWAY!!!  SKOOSH IT!!!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

(No, I don't like spiders!)

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

A SPIDER!!!!
EEK!!!
RUN AWAY!!!  SKOOSH IT!!!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

(No, I don't like spiders!)

But that one is so cute!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'm not sure that cute should ever be an adjective for a spider.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheSphinxOfDarkness

TheSphinxOfDarkness

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540468
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Pet_rock.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
LMAO

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I would be more in favor of a verb, smash would be a good one... or maybe a noun, spider meets my ball-peen hammer.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I would be more in favor of a verb, smash would be a good one... or maybe a noun, spider meets my ball-peen hammer.

This is for you, Lys.  Pay attention to the lyrics, especially at the end. That book would end up in my outdoor trash so fast your head would spin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Thank you for that SM... I'm very familiar with that song, just haven't heard it in a very long time. :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Quite unorthodox Niels, but I'm fine with it as long as you don't set it free :D

How long do they live?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
My pets are all dead... and the landlord isn't keen on me getting one to say the least xD

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Stop Punting your Kittens and maybe they wouldn't die. :smug:
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Have been abusing pussy
cats? NOT COOL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
I always read the body language when stroking and playing with pussy
cats. The punt kittens was a code word for rolling TOP.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users