Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If I plan an Euro trip, where should I go?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo
Hello there,

Going to Tomorrowland, hoping to get Schengen, where should I go?

I would love to visit historical sites, castles and cathedrals, but this is more of a partying trip and my group of friends I'm afraid are not into the whole history stuff, so, heard Prague's a great place and Amsterdam is on list, but please suggest.

I've been to France, UK already so id prefer going to places I haven't been too.

Should I be visiting countries that have gone right wing? Would it be safe? I have a very very infamous Muslim name l..youd all be able to guess it in like 3 tries :P :/ and I very much look the part in terms of skin color :P. Don't want drama :-)

Thanks!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

The Netherlands are a place of very tolerant people, even though Wilders is gaining popularity. They won't have problems against you if you're just a tourist visiting their county, especially Amsterdam who is used to it and very infamous for a bunch of things we tolerate here :P

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Compared to other European capitals, Budapest is very safe and has a very vibrant night life. We have plenty of Muslim tourists all-year-round with women wearing headscarves and all (though I haven't seen anyone wearing a niquab). Hungarians tend to keep their opinions for themselves, and even though they may not want middle-eastern immigrants to settle here en-masse, tourists are always welcome. To be honest, I never witnessed or even heard of an incident, and I read plenty of "left wing" press.

Added bonus: I'll buy you guys a drink if you come :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Going to Tomorrowland

If you want to see a castle you have to go to Fantasyland (That's a little joke. I wonder if you get it?)

I would love to go to Europe, but I am very American. You are a braver man than I am. UK, France, and Italy would be my first choices. Enjoy yourself my friend, and stay safe. If you can make it to Las Vegas, my wife and I will take you out for dinner! :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
My fave Euro trip was to Turkey and Greece back in 2010. Istanbul was the best part of the trip, but at this point I think I would stay out of Turkey. The islands of Rhodes, Crete, and Santorini were all beautiful and loaded with historic sites. Athens was both modern and ancient, but the islands felt particularly special. Every person I met was friendly and I never had a dull or unpleasant moment (except on plane rides).

Even though you sound done with the U.K., you should go to London on April 2 just to attend the IRON meet up we're organizing. :)

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I'm going Amsterdam on the 17th, when are you going?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jeff Goines

Jeff Goines

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,480 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535295
  • Souls Baptized:1,926,602
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
17th?? Where is the meeting?

Shah, glad you will visit Amsterdam. Let us know if need company or a guide, we have a few IRON players in the area.
If you want to visit a historical site, consider Lisbon. One of my favourite cities in Europe.
And you would probably blend right in :-)

ARE YOU USING ALL YOUR AID SLOTS?????

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
This could be the start of pan-euro meet ups for CN IRON!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511
Shah, glad you will visit Amsterdam. Let us know if need company or a guide, we have a few IRON players in the area.

I'm in :)

@onbekende @Mandarijn @Argus Panoptes You guys too?

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:568614
  • Souls Baptized:9,297,525

no matter where you go;

at border check , just say, you lost papers, youre from syria and 13 years old.

And your name is Brad Pit.

Youre welcome.

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

no matter where you go;

Youre welcome.

We really should keep politics out of this thread, there's enough topics on this subject as it is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

no matter where you go;

Youre welcome.

We really should keep politics out of this thread, there's enough topics on this subject as it is.

Oh come now, he was joking and it was funny, especially Brad Pitt. I think he should say he's Kanye West.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:

no matter where you go;

Youre welcome.

i agree, it was inappropriate comment from me.

Where to go?

It depends a lil on how long the trip has to be.

You cannot learn a country in few days.

In Prague and Budapest and surrounding areas you surely will find both:

Historical sites and party locations. You only have to google after that to prepare your plan.

Im sure there are also tourist information centers to get more info.

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I make great use of https://www.tripadvisor.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

17th?? Where is the meeting?

If you want to visit a historical site, consider Lisbon. One of my favourite cities in Europe.
And you would probably blend right in :-)

i'm bringing a girl along, but yeah i'll be staying in an airbnb for that weekend in the city central

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:

@airbnb:

i found sthg romantic and comfortable too.

Not the same as king suite in Waldorf Astoria, but close.

Spoiler

If you prefer sthg bigger , not far away youll find such architectural masterpiece:*

Spoiler

* work in progress

for those, who are safety concerned, there are also improved security appartments:

Spoiler

Edited by joe44, 10 February 2017 - 10:25 PM.

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

So wait, you talk about Tomorrowland and just completely IGNORE where it is being held? Geez, thanks...

Going to Tomorrowland

If you want to see a castle you have to go to Fantasyland (That's a little joke. I wonder if you get it?)

Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is a thing. Pretty sure they got a castle aswell :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

i've been here since Friday, leaving Monday morning in case y'all want to meet up

i'll post pics later

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Argus Panoptes

Argus Panoptes

Not From Greece

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,449 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535904
  • Souls Baptized:5,663,128
  • Discord ID:Argus

Jeesh the @ thing didn't work. Just reading now. 

Shah, if you visit Amsterdam, Jeff and/or I would love to accomodate. Delft (very old city) is Yehom's territory. Rotterdam and Den Haag should also be top of your list if you're visiting the Netherlands. Let us know.

Posted Image

Don't look at this
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

the plan is still alive and is being crystalized, i'll def let you guys know. o/

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users