Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star Wars Rebels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

Is there anyone here watching this show?

Liking it so far.  They are just getting around to explaining how the Alliance got started.

Kind of cool.

Especially Sabine.  She's bloody awesome.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo

I watch it. Its cool to see what was going on several years before A New Hope. I'm looking forward to what happens at the end of the Season 3. Should get to see Obi Wan, and its interesting to see Rebels borrow/modify material from the Expanded Universe.

As good as the story is I will admit I enjoyed Clone Wars better. They seemed to have less gimmicky/filler episodes than Rebels does. But nevertheless, we do have to remember it is mostly a kids show.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users