Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Evolution too "Complicated" for Turkish students, will no longer be taught

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/23/turkish-schools-to-stop-teaching-evolution-official-says

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Just when I thought Erogy couldn't get any worse. Not only is this just obviously stupid, but a very open and blatant insult to all Turkish people. They're literally claiming that Turks are too stupid to learn. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Erdogan wants to turn Turkey into Saudi Arabia 2. From what I'm seeing, it's going pretty well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Just hope the opposition doesn't take the bait like you folks did, making it a "He thinks we are to stupid for X". He will boomerang that into their face and push this thruw cause "the stupids" don't like being called stupid.

Hasn't the last 2 decades of politics/society teached you folks anything?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Just hope the opposition doesn't take the bait like you folks did, making it a "He thinks we are to stupid for X". He will boomerang that into their face and push this thruw cause "the stupids" don't like being called stupid.

Hasn't the last 2 decades of politics/society teached you folks anything?

Um... He's the one calling all of his people stupid. I mean that is literally the reasoning behind this. Its like saying learning to write is too hard, thus it's somehow more efficient to all be illiterate. 

Guy's a freakin basket case of two faced idiocy. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

And he's only calling them stupid, he's also saying that being stupid is a virtue. The man is despicable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

No HE will make it a "streamlining education" and "strenghtening our children with proper wisdom" and "fighting unneeded knowledge". When the opposition goes for the "he thinks we folks are to stupid" you automatically get his supports being miffed as fuck for being called stupid.

Erdogan has played this game before, the guy has done purges left, right and center all under the umbrella of "protecting Turkey from the opposition that wants to ruine it!"

They will have to turn it around on him, coming with idea's like "assisting our teachers and students into the future", "challenging our minds even further" or "finding that next genius that faster!"

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
I don't have a problem with evolution going away. I'm resisting a huge urge to troll evaluation. So many missing links.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I don't have a problem with evolution going away. I'm resisting a huge urge to troll evaluation. So many missing links.

Oh come on. Anyone who ever went near a natural history museum should know better. Why do you think bacteria gain resistances to antibiotics?

But anyway, this topic is not really about evolution, it's about Turkey.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

That's but a myth. There are no "missing links" in evolution. This whole idea just stems from an ignorance of how life evolves. There are no "links". It's a simple as two parents with brown eyes having a kid with blue eyes. Very subtle changes over generations. 

Also, if you want a comprehensive and in depth look at how evolution really happened, I would suggest reading the first few chapters of "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond. The reality of human evolution is super complex. It's not as simple as "suddenly humans came about and migrated out of Africa". In fact, by the time anatomically modern humans evolved in Africa, numerous other human like species had already spread throughout Asia and Europe. Humans would have almost certainly interbred with these people and we know that's the case via DNA. But eventually, just like Neanderthals, we wiped them all out.

There was a time when many human like species inhabited this planet together. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Why are people claiming evolution is unreal?
I will just say refer the last 400 years of science to prove evolution.

Btw, is this news real?
There are a lot of fake news flying around.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

It is, unfortunately.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Erdogan is the same guy who was jailed for "inciting religious hatred" and had to resign from being Mayor of Istanbul. He had come a long way. The circumstances in his country and in the entire ME helped him to consolidate his power and to project himself to the masses as the only leader who can navigate through the crisis. He is carefully working towards his goal of turning Turkey from Secular to an Islamic one. But to change the very core foundation of Turkey's constitution he had to get the only institution who can put an end to his dream, the army by his side. That is why he organized the failed coup against him to defang the army, an excuse to purge the ranks of his opponents and install his supporters. Now with the referendum mandate he is slowly moving towards realizing his dream.

Whatever is deemed unfit to his cause of an Islamic Turkey will be eliminated, this time it is the turn of "Study of Evolution" from textbooks.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users