Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-04] Iron Man Mafia Town Wins

closed 13 players MK MCU iron man

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
494 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

This should put him at deadline Lynch, let's hold off on rushing the game for a little.

like I said we need to wait for Canik's replacement to show up and post something

so I will

unvote 

just in case

im obviously super active so there is 0 chance ill forget to put it back on him but I can say wolfpacks is 100% scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

We are in really good shape right now and it will be even better if/when Wolfpacks flips scum.

Right now the following players remain (Green = Town / Orange = Unknown / Red = Scum):

Canik - No role claim
The Warrior - Weak Hider
GianMirell - VT claimed?
Colonel MedVed - Protector (Doctor) claimed
Wolfpacks - Ninja (investigated by Brewers)
Brewersalliance (Role Cop claimed)

If we lynch Wolfpacks today and he is indeed a mafia ninja then we would be left with the following:

Canik - No role claim
The Warrior - Weak Hider
GianMirell - VT claimed?
Colonel MedVed - Protector (Doctor) claimed

That would presumably mean that we would be at 4 town vs 1 scum. If Medved truly is town then that would leave Canik or Gian as the last remaining scum.

How about we use this strategy:

1) Lynch Wolfpacks today. (4 town vs 1 scum remaining)

2) Medved protects Brewers tonight.

3) Brewers investigates either Canik or Gian to learn their role.

4) I will hide behind Brewers tonight. Since Brewers would be protected by Medved, I will also be protected since I can only die if Brewers is directly targeted and killed.

The above strategy would guarantee that at least Brewers and I both survive the night. Since Medved would be the only other 'confirmed' townie left it would make sense for the mafia to finally target him tonight and kill him so that he block their last attempts to win. If this happens we would know have the following going into tomorrow:

Canik - No role claim
The Warrior - Weak Hider
GianMirell - VT claimed?

We should know at least one other person's role for sure because of Brewers' investigation. Based off of the role that he learns for either Canik or Gian we should hopefully have a good indication as to which one of them is scum so that we can lynch the last one tomorrow and win the game.

@Gian @Canik - You both need to fully role claim today. The town is one step away from winning. Whichever one of you is town should have no problem role claiming and telling us the full truth about your role. Doing so will guarantee that we win the game.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Wolfpacks (2): The Warrior, Colonel Medved
Canik (0):
The Warrior (0):
GianMirell (0):
Colonel Medved (0):
Brewersalliance (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Wolfpacks, Canik, brewersalliance, GianMirell

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is on Sunday, 14th October 2018 at 12 am CN time.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

@MK - Will you please ping Gian and Canik? I know that Canik requested a replacement but tell him that one hasn't been found yet and the game is really close to ending. See if he can finish it out.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@Gian @Canik - You both need to fully role claim today. The town is one step away from winning. Whichever one of you is town should have no problem role claiming and telling us the full truth about your role. Doing so will guarantee that we win the game.

Gian already role claimed as a VT I think? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

GianMirell - VT claimed?

See above. It was never actually claimed, just alluded to.

I am asking Gian and Canik to both fully role claim. There is no point in not doing so now.

What are your thoughts about the plan I listed?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I agree with the plan, thats pretty much what I suggested the previous day as well.  I am still thinking the final scum will more likely be Canik, as Gian is a new player and he stated his power is his vote, which is what a VT role PM would state, so I would be shocked if he pulled that out of his ass.  My guess is the final scum will be a godfater, as we have had two cops, so the final scum would need some form of protection against them, and then my role is the balance to find the Godfather for the town

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Wow looks like TW has it all sussed, every time he has led a vote a town has died, then comes up with this weak claim that he hides behind people that way he doesn't get killed, pull the other one, I already role claimed and have always been on towns side, the last time I voted was following TW lead and a townies got lynched and you still blindly follow him.

VOTE The Warrior

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I love it when the mafia try to make me seem scummier than them. I hate to say it mate but even if I was scum you are still going to be lynched before me. We have a role cop that has investigated you as being a ninja (a mafia role). That same role cop did not get a result on me when he investigated me on a night that I was hiding which actually corroborates my role claim.

And for what’s its worth, I didn’t actually lead this charge on you. Brewers did when he found you to be a ninja.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

GianMirell

GianMirell

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 87 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614345

I am a normal shield agent, Im not familiar with the different terms but if that means I am VT then yes I am.

Vote wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Role cop that gives false readings im sure I've heard that before, oh I wasn't talking about leading this charge I was talking about the others that were town, those you did lead.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I am a normal shield agent, Im not familiar with the different terms but if that means I am VT then yes I am.

Vote wolfpacks

Based on how MK sent the role.PMs it makes sense

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Thank you Gian. By the way VT means Vanilla Townie which means that you have no other powers than to vote for players you think are suspicious.

Role cop that gives false readings im sure I've heard that before, oh I wasn't talking about leading this charge I was talking about the others that were town, those you did lead.

Interesting that you mention the couple townies we guessed wrong on but conveniently leave out the scum we did get (iSoc). Which btw you did not vote for.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Thank you Gian. By the way VT means Vanilla Townie which means that you have no other powers than to vote for players you think are suspicious.

Interesting that you mention the couple townies we guessed wrong on but conveniently leave out the scum we did get (iSoc). Which btw you did not vote for.

Well let's look at the two towneiws we guessed wrong on: rafay- someone who is lynched in 100% of games because he does something that screams scum and always ends up as town and jazzy who defended himself by rage quitting, which is a pretty scummy thing to do lol

So yeah, shame on us. You would think if u were actually town and I made up my investigation your vote would have been on me, because if I made that up and u were town I would be scum lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Just because your investigation is wrong and you are a insane cop doesn't mean I think you are not town so why would I vote for you Brewers, it's obvious it's TW because of the failed votes

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Just because your investigation is wrong and you are a insane cop doesn't mean I think you are not town so why would I vote for you Brewers, it's obvious it's TW because of the failed votes

i actually lead the push on both of the failed votes :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I am but a poor sheep in this game. I suppose that’s why the wolf is attempting to feast on me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Just because your investigation is wrong and you are a insane cop doesn't mean

also

All roles are sane. All roles, not just potential cops, all roles are sane.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

but i mean, if I were in your shoes I would pretty much be saying the same things, because at this point there is not much more you can do, espcially considering your partner has been MIA for a while now (i mean lets be real, its totally canik)

@MK are you going to be replacing Canik?  if so ill hold off on hammering the vote, if you arent replacing him tho, ill hammer it in because there really isnt much else to discuss if we arent gonna get a replacement.

I think we are all in agreement of TW's plan (would be nice to have medved confirm it)  so I will wait for Mk to say if hes got a replacement and medved to confirm the plan

I think their is a chance we get no kill tonight, as canik hasnt been around at all

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
The plan sounds good