Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jack Ryan

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Harrison Ford is amazing. Quit your blasphemy!

This

Brewers I saw the faceless man, or Jaqen H'ghar actor is going to be in the second season

really?  thats pretty neat!  

I didn't say he was a bad actor, or didn't like him per say, just isn't someone I get excited about for his movies

are you a Han Solo hater?

I think he is.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

This

Brewers I saw the faceless man, or Jaqen H'ghar actor is going to be in the second season

I didn't say he was a bad actor, or didn't like him per say, just isn't someone I get excited about for his movies

I think he is.

The actor or the movie?

I liked him as Hon solo, as I like most Star Wars actors.  The movie Solo, meh

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

This is true. They really dropped the ball on Solo.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

This

I think he is.

The actor or the movie?

I liked him as Hon solo, as I like most Star Wars actors.  The movie Solo, meh

the movie solo sucked. 1/10/

I would rather watch the holiday special

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Holiday Specials are great.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I meant the Star Wars Holiday Special, not Holiday specials in general lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I meant the Star Wars Holiday Special, not Holiday specials in general lol

I knew exactly what you meant.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Get over it... Harrison Ford wasn't in "The Hunt for Red October"... it was Alec Baldwin, and it was an amazing movie. Not because of Jack Ryan... Sean Connery made it great. :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Connery made that movie, I agree. He is so good!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Riptide

Riptide

The Glowing One

• BR|Member
  • 1,723 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468521
  • Souls Baptized:6,227,976

I guess this is referring to the 'Jack Ryan' series in Amazon...over all, it's watchable and it can be entertaining if you don't over analyzed it.  Tom Clancy is one of my favorite author and I have read and seen all movies based on his novels, my favorite is 'Without Remorse'.

There were so many holes in the story and for some reason they changed most of the background of the main characters...such as making Jim Greer as a Muslim.  Amazon is trying to be too politically correct and portraying America as the bad guy and the terrorist as a product of America war mongering government. 

The production values are very good but the writing and the story telling is anything but... I give it a 2 out of 5 stars, it's okay to let it run in the background if you don't have anything to watch while playing game on your computer or laptop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT FOR FAME OR REWARD
NOT FOR PLACE OR FOR RANK
NOT FOR LURED BY AMBITION OR GOADED BY NECESSITY
BUT IN SIMPLE - OBEDIENCE TO DUTY.

"Learn it right and you will do it right the rest of your life, learn it wrong and you will spend the rest of your life trying to get it right; and in battle, you meatheads that get it wrong, the rest of your life will be very short."

Sergeant Steve Prazenka - 28th Infantry Division - "The Bloody Bucket Division" - WWII

===

HangTen War of Destruction Stats:
Nations Fought: 102 (GPA: 1; LSF: 4; NpO: 23; OcUK: 1; Rogue: 2; Sparta: 23; STA: 10, TLR: 8; TOP: 4; VE: 12; NADC: 1; NG: 2; Mongols: 1;Nordreich: 4; FAN: 6; TIO: 1)
Offensive: 88; Defensive: 14

*Nuke taken and Nuke Launched...Lost count, let's just say I didn't earn my nickname, 'The Glowing One' without taken or launched a ship load of nukes...

Current campaign stats - 18 wars; 17 offensive; 1 defensive -

===

***NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL YOU DO...***

===

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Riptide

Riptide

The Glowing One

• BR|Member
  • 1,723 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468521
  • Souls Baptized:6,227,976

I guess this is referring to the 'Jack Ryan' series in Amazon...over all, it's watchable and it can be entertaining if you don't over analyzed it.  Tom Clancy is one of my favorite author and I have read and seen all movies based on his novels, my favorite is 'Without Remorse'.

There were so many holes in the story and for some reason they changed most of the background of the main characters...such as making Jim Greer as a Muslim.  Amazon is trying to be too politically correct and portraying America as the bad guy and the terrorist as a product of America war mongering government. 

The production values are very good but the writing and the story telling is anything but... I give it a 2 out of 5 stars, it's okay to let it run in the background if you don't have anything to watch while playing game on your computer or laptop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT FOR FAME OR REWARD
NOT FOR PLACE OR FOR RANK
NOT FOR LURED BY AMBITION OR GOADED BY NECESSITY
BUT IN SIMPLE - OBEDIENCE TO DUTY.

"Learn it right and you will do it right the rest of your life, learn it wrong and you will spend the rest of your life trying to get it right; and in battle, you meatheads that get it wrong, the rest of your life will be very short."

Sergeant Steve Prazenka - 28th Infantry Division - "The Bloody Bucket Division" - WWII

===

HangTen War of Destruction Stats:
Nations Fought: 102 (GPA: 1; LSF: 4; NpO: 23; OcUK: 1; Rogue: 2; Sparta: 23; STA: 10, TLR: 8; TOP: 4; VE: 12; NADC: 1; NG: 2; Mongols: 1;Nordreich: 4; FAN: 6; TIO: 1)
Offensive: 88; Defensive: 14

*Nuke taken and Nuke Launched...Lost count, let's just say I didn't earn my nickname, 'The Glowing One' without taken or launched a ship load of nukes...

Current campaign stats - 18 wars; 17 offensive; 1 defensive -

===

***NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL YOU DO...***

===

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users