Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-5] The Wicked Among Us - Town Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
540 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Now though, I’m not sure about anything but that brewers is town and TW is almost certainly town, and I am town.

Kinda where I am sitting as well.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Maybe I didn't understand exactly what you were trying to get at. My bad.

I am def leaning toward Robert as scum, but there is one more piece of information I have.

When I picked Robert last night MK asked if I was sure I didn't want to pick Brewers. This came after Brewers was confirmed town so maybe MK was hinting at something.

With that said:

DEF Town: Brewers

95% Sure Town: TW

Possibly Town w/FOS: Velocity

Most Likely Scum: Robert

you role blocked robert tho, and the kill went thru, so why do you say hes most likely scum

only way he can be scum is if he has a strongman kill. and then he would have killed the cop since a dr couldnt have blocked the kill. maybe nadarr is right and robert is scum but her logic doesnt track.

only way that works is if robert is a strongman and just decided to let the cop live and risk being discovered 

When I picked Robert last night MK asked if I was sure I didn't want to pick Brewers. This came after Brewers was confirmed town so maybe MK was hinting at something.

I think MK was making a joke since you had such a hard on for lynching me the other day lol 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

one thing that bothers me is that TW has only had results on people who are basically confirmed.

as scum he would know everyone's alignment so he could say he got a result on someone and they would go "oh yeah he is telling the truth"

Night 1 Kevin.  Known to everyone as town since he died n1.

Night 2 me.  TW did visit me, however he could have an additional role.  He could have said I was town and backed me to gain my support.  Me and TW working together is a strong combo that gets results

Night 3. Kaz.  isoc was basically busted and I was pretty much doing a great job of presenting my argument.  So again it could be hard core bussing

Night 4. Lyner. weird he would hit the guy who died.  

Night 1 and Night 4 give TW an excuse for visiting those people, just in case he was tracked or they were watched.

im not saying he is scum, but it would be a great play.  and then he night kills today and wins after the mislynch.

there are reasons why i also think he is town.  but it is possible 

but for those out there who are town

DO NOT VOTE UNTIL CLOSE TO DEADLINE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I think MK was making a joke since you had such a hard on for lynching me the other day lol

lol, yeah :P :lol: 

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Well to me this basically confirms nadarr is town.  no way MK makes that joke if she is scum. otherwise rb'ing a confirmed townie would not be a ridiculous notion.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Well to me this basically confirms nadarr is town. no way MK makes that joke if she is scum. otherwise rb'ing a confirmed townie would not be a ridiculous notion.

So you’re basically down to the two people with vote restrictions as your main suspects, me and Robert. Who’d a thunk it would come to us two lol

TW, while I still believe he is town, brewer has made a good point to look into.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Yeah. Nadarr logic confuses me. I'll reread but I don't get it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Well to me this basically confirms nadarr is town.  no way MK makes that joke if she is scum. otherwise rb'ing a confirmed townie would not be a ridiculous notion. 

I did have a hard on for lynching you. I will admit I was wrong. You have sense been confirmed town and I have been very open to listening to you since.

I thought about RB'ing you but thought it would be a bad idea to RB a confirmed town.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I thought about RB'ing you but thought it would be a bad idea to RB a confirmed town.

wait u actually considered it?  why? lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

wait u actually considered it? why? lol

Idk. Thought about when it was offered. Decided not.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I don’t know what else I can do for you if you doubt my town credentials the littlest bit at this point. I outed a scum and further offered support that led to us killing a second scum on the same day. I’m a decent mafia player but I have to admit that this isn’t a strategy I would have thought of so far in advance and used if I was scum. Too many things could go wrong and I would have left myself no wiggle room by outing the rest of the team.

Not only have I outed two scum but several of my individual actions have been corroborated by more than one other player. That isn’t a coincidence, it’s real evidence.

Additionally, if I was scum I wouldn’t have been given a cop role in a game with two factions. It would be a worthless role. Now you might say “you could have fake claimed as a cop”. Okay.. then why wasn’t I counter claimed? Fake claiming as a cop is one of the riskiest plays possible because it is almost a certainty that one exists in a game with several power roles present. Again, that would be one of the riskiest possible plays for me to make if I was scum and would almost certainly poke a giant hole in my “master plan” the second someone counter claimed. The fact that it hasn’t happened should tell you all you need to know.

Now, back to the question at hand: the last scum.

I know it isn’t me. I know it isn’t Brewers.

That leaves Robert, Velocity, and Nadarr. One of you is the last scum.

Robert:
Has been incredibly cryptic and mostly unhelpful in this game. It might very well be due to a role restriction but we don’t actually know for sure. I still have no idea why your vote is being forced upon someone at the start of each day. Is it due to your own role or is it due to an outside force? And MK just said that your supposed vote restriction can be removed somehow. Do you know how?

Velocity:
Also claims to have a vote restriction that doesn’t allow him to vote on someone after a certain point. I don’t know what to make of that. However, the fact that you just said this has me suspicious:

TW, while I still believe he is town, brewer has made a good point to look into.

While I appreciate you saying that you still believe I’m town (whether you mean it or not), the fact that you are so willing to lend even the slightest bit of credence to a possible theory of me being scum at this point looks like you might see a new opportunity to get the cop removed when you didn’t previously think it would be possible.

Nadarr:
Claims to be a role blocker. iSoc also claimed to be a role blocker of sorts. If both are telling the truth about that ability then Nadarr is most likely town. Two scum with the ability to role block would be ridiculously OP. Unfortunately, we don’t know this for sure since it wasn’t really revealed upon iSoc’s death that he was anything except a clingy lover.

Nadarr claims to have blocked Robert last night. Assuming this is in fact true he couldn’t have been the one to kill Lyner. I know that neither myself nor Brewers did either. That only leaves Velocity as a possibility.

Either Velocity is our final scum or Nadarr is lying about her action from last night.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I don’t know what else I can do for you if you doubt my town credentials the littlest bit at this point. I outed a scum and further offered support that led to us killing a second scum on the same day. I’m a decent mafia player but I have to admit that this isn’t a strategy I would have thought of so far in advance and used if I was scum. Too many things could go wrong and I would have left myself no wiggle room by outing the rest of the team.

Not only have I outed two scum but several of my individual actions have been corroborated by more than one other player. That isn’t a coincidence, it’s real evidence.

Additionally, if I was scum I wouldn’t have been given a cop role in a game with two factions. It would be a worthless role. Now you might say “you could have fake claimed as a cop”. Okay.. then why wasn’t I counter claimed? Fake claiming as a cop is one of the riskiest plays possible because it is almost a certainty that one exists in a game with several power roles present. Again, that would be one of the riskiest possible plays for me to make if I was scum and would almost certainly poke a giant hole in my “master plan” the second someone counter claimed. The fact that it hasn’t happened should tell you all you need to know.

Now, back to the question at hand: the last scum.

I know it isn’t me. I know it isn’t Brewers.

That leaves Robert, Velocity, and Nadarr. One of you is the last scum.

Robert:
Has been incredibly cryptic and mostly unhelpful in this game. It might very well be due to a role restriction but we don’t actually know for sure. I still have no idea why your vote is being forced upon someone at the start of each day. Is it due to your own role or is it due to an outside force? And MK just said that your supposed vote restriction can be removed somehow. Do you know how?

Velocity:
Also claims to have a vote restriction that doesn’t allow him to vote on someone after a certain point. I don’t know what to make of that. However, the fact that you just said this has me suspicious:

While I appreciate you saying that you still believe I’m town (whether you mean it or not), the fact that you are so willing to lend even the slightest bit of credence to a possible theory of me being scum at this point looks like you might see a new opportunity to get the cop removed when you didn’t previously think it would be possible.

Nadarr:
Claims to be a role blocker. iSoc also claimed to be a role blocker of sorts. If both are telling the truth about that ability then Nadarr is most likely town. Two scum with the ability to role block would be ridiculously OP. Unfortunately, we don’t know this for sure since it wasn’t really revealed upon iSoc’s death that he was anything except a clingy lover.

Nadarr claims to have blocked Robert last night. Assuming this is in fact true he couldn’t have been the one to kill Lyner. I know that neither myself nor Brewers did either. That only leaves Velocity as a possibility.

Either Velocity is our final scum or Nadarr is lying about her action from last night.

The game is over if any of the town is lynched and scum can kill, and if I was the scum I would know that Nadarr is in fact a town RB, so I would try to eliminate her. So, if I was scum why would I go for you over Nadarr or even Robert, who are the other people that could possibly be lynched?
I said brewers brought up an interesting point, because he did. I still do believe you are town.
It’s down to Nadarr and Robert for me because I know I’m town, and we all know brewers is town, and I doubt that you are the last scum.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

If I had a choice, I'd rather be able to vote and choose my vote. even if I had another wacky restriction. 

I don't understand the TW might be scum thing. He claimed Cop when he didn't have to and did reveal a scum. We got a double kill on the mafia. I feel its a bit reaching to continue to try to throw shade his way. I believe firmly he is 99.9 town. 

Brewers, has been Confirmed town, so lets move on. 

Nadrr, I don't understand her reasoning at all. I've reread but I fail to comprehend it. Maybe she dosen't reliably explain it, but between her and Velocity, I know next to nothing about velocity. Nadrr is a Role blocker. She has been revealed as one. Scum would likely Target TW with a roleblock, unless it was to obvious? 

Velocity, kinda been one of the more Inactive ones in the game. Fits my theory model more then Nadrr. Had a restriction also? its hard to say.

So its between Velocity and Nadrr for me. I know I'm town. I know Brewers is town, and no, your not going to get me to vote for TW. The only thing that dosn't make sense is why lyner was killed. if they feared a doc, only one of the cop in TW could be protected or one of the Role blocker in Nadrr would be protected. Maybe I'm reading to much into it. Did lyner say something that got him killed? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@Robert - Can you confirm that there is a way to remove your vote restriction as MK has suggested? If so, do you know the mechanic that would do it?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I can understand why you don't understand my logic. It makes no sense. I blocked Robert last night since he has been super evasive all game. There was still a kill. That leaves 2 options as we have already said.

Option 1: Robert is a strong arm and completed the kill even while RB.

Option 2: Velocity is scum and made the kill.

While it doesn't make much sense I am still leaning toward Robert just because he has been extremely unhelpful to the town for most of the game.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Why on Earth did Nadarr even consider role blocking me. I was confirmed town by the mod.

She straight up admitted to considering it. She has the power to block scums kill if she's town. So why would she role block a townie and let the kill go thru? It makes zero sense

FoS nadare

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Why on Earth did Nadarr even consider role blocking me. I was confirmed town by the mod.

She straight up admitted to considering it. She has the power to block scums kill if she's town. So why would she role block a townie and let the kill go thru? It makes zero sense

FoS nadare

It was offered. I'm going to consider anything offered. It would be stupid not to. I also decided it would be stupid to waste an essential RB on a confirmed townie.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

@Robert - Can you confirm that there is a way to remove your vote restriction as MK has suggested? If so, do you know the mechanic that would do it?

Since MK said it, yes. 

There is only 2 options. 

Nadrr or Velocity. I don't doubt his Roleblocking ablity, other then I didn't get notified of being blocked. But that is mod flavoring. Velcity more active this last day. Still fits my model though. I wish we had more to go on with either of these two. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I just got confirmation I can reveal it. To unlock my vote, 2 votes must be placed on somebody. MK can confirm. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I just got confirmation I can reveal it. To unlock my vote, 2 votes must be placed on somebody. MK can confirm.

MK also said I can say this. He told me that me and brewers were being too smart and figured out I’m not vote locked today at any point since nobody can be at 75% without it being a hammer, so now it’s 2/3 or 66%. So I cannot be the third vote on anybody.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter