Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-5] The Wicked Among Us - Town Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
540 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
After a very bloody decade, we had a very quiet season. A decade of plotting and deception.
will the winter shatter the calm and bring back bloodshed to Europe?

No Lynch (2): The Warrior, Nadarr

It is now Night 5.

Please submit all night actions before 12AM, 23rd of April.

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
It seems that after Pope Julius II was gone, the Inquisition have lost divine support and with that state support.

The Warrior, Sebastien Michaelis, Inquisitor, was killed on Night 5.

What lies ahead for Europe?

Vote Count:

Velocity (1): Robert2424
Nadarr (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Robert2424 (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, Nadarr

4 players are alive. It takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline. Deadline is on 28th of April at 12 AM CN time.

It is now Day 6.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

So I followed TW's plan and RB'd Velocity.

That either means he is town or a strong arm. I'm leaning toward town which leaves us with Robert.

Vote: Robert.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
You blocked Robert night 4 and there was a kill. You blocked velocity night 5 and there was a kill.

Your logic does not track @nadarr

Either you're lying about your actions and scum or one of them is a strongman

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I swear I am town and I have been completely honest this entire game.

I know I am getting lynched today. I really hope you don't because scum will win.

I'm not 100% sure on Robert, but he has been the scummiest throughout the game.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
@nadarr if you're town you need to unvote

No reason at all to vote early. If you're wrong it's game over.

Only reason to vote quick is either sloppy play or you're scum

I'm not 100% sure on Robert, but he has been the scummiest throughout the game.

Pretty sure that would be you lol

But this is the issue with this game. It's not like scum played a brilliant game where we had no clue who scum was. It's town gave us way to many people who could easily be scum. If any one of u three are scum, no one will be surprised with how this game played out.

I dont think scum deserves to win this game, but town really doesn't either

And town really can't even win with how these rules are. We ha e 4 players alive and basically only one of them can vote. It feels like the vote restrictions all ending up at the end kind of broke the game @mk lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote.

Honestly at this point I don't even know. MK has not confirmed any of my blocks. All he says is noted or okay. I have no clue if a block went through or if we have a strong arm.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote.

Honestly at this point I don't even know. MK has not confirmed any of my blocks. All he says is noted or okay. I have no clue if a block went through or if we have a strong arm.

unvoting was the town thing to do. u could have held your vote and scum wins

while I feel you have acted the scummiest this entire game, i think robert is our final scum.  here is why

first, his vote restriction.  if he was town, we would basically be fucked.  i cant vote either.  so if his vote was locked on a townie, and i cant vote it would make it IMPOSSIBLE for town to win and the game would have ended at night.  So that means either Robert or Velocity are the final scum.

Robert makes the most sense tho. Here is why:  lets look at the night actions:

I stated I was going to watch TW.  Nadarr blocks velocity, and TW invests Robert.

So if there is a watcher on TW, why kill him?

Nadarr would have been fucked.  I would have seen her visit TW and she would have been utterly busted for deviating from the plan.  If she was scum, she would have probably killed me.  TW clears robert as town, and then nadar uses the strongman made the kill argument, which is velocity.  I can confirm nadarr is a role blocker.  Night 3, my ability was role blocked, and nadarr did visit me.  So she told the truth.  She also did visit TW on night 2 like she said.  

Velocity would have the least reason to kill TW. First I was going to watch TW so anyone visiting him would be fucked and spotted.  He could have killed me as well, then framed nadarr.  TW gets a not guilty on robert and nadarr claims she blocked velocity.  then velocity claims that both robert and himself are cleared due to the night actions which would 100% frame nadarr.  plus she has gotten a shit ton of heat for the way she played this game, so it would have been a perfect and easy set up.

Now Robert.  He was going to be outed as scum by TW.  either TW tells everyone he got a guilty or I watch him visit TW and TW dies.  Kind of in a rock and hard place but who knows, maybe he has a great reason for visiting TW last night when TW ended up dead.  He might be able to come up with a better story than if TW just posted his guilty.  So robert,  why did you visit TW last night?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I'll agree I didn't play this game well. It is my first game back so I'm a little rusty. And let's be honest, I'm not all that good of a mafia player in the first place.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

So update.
Due to sheer luck, all the restricted roles somehow ended up being alive at the end, which have created quite a mess.

At this point, to majority lynch someone, you need 3 votes. So that means you need the lynch target to vote for themselves, in order to die.
Which isn't possible.
So i am removing all vote restrictions (except brewer's) and resetting all votes.
And also, reducing the number to 2 for the lynch.

Vote Count:

Velocity (0):
Nadarr (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Robert2424 (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, Nadarr, Robert2424.

4 players are alive. It takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is on 28th of April at 12 AM CN time.

There's no more deadline lynch.
It's half majority lynch or nothing.

And since brewers has been a voteless since iSoc died, i will keep him that way as a functional tree stump.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

So update.
Due to sheer luck, all the restricted roles somehow ended up being alive at the end, which have created quite a mess.

At this point, to majority lynch someone, you need 3 votes. So that means you need the lynch target to vote for themselves, in order to die.
Which isn't possible.
So i am removing all vote restrictions (except brewer's) and resetting all votes.
And also, reducing the number to 2 for the lynch.

Vote Count:

Velocity (0):
Nadarr (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Robert2424 (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, Nadarr, Robert2424.

4 players are alive. It takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is on 28th of April at 12 AM CN time.

There's no more deadline lynch.
It's half majority lynch or nothing.

And since brewers has been a voteless since iSoc died, i will keep him that way as a functional tree stump.

“removing ALL vote testrictions.”

Right there. I can actually vote and hammer now. My thoughts are laid out. brewers is town, I’m town.

This is lylo now, though.

I called it to myself as well, the only way it wasn’t going to be clear who the final scum was today was if TW died.
I hope that clears up my name, now all that’s left is to decide between Nadarr and Robert. As brewers said, I’m leaning a little more towards Robert, but I haven’t yet decided anything.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

NO ONE VOTE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

No need to yell.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Please get it right.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

No need to yell.

I WILL YELL AT WHOMEVER I WANT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Please get it right.

u ded

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

No need to yell.

I WILL YELL AT WHOMEVER I WANT

Please get it right.

u ded

Productive.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Luckily my vote restriction has been removed. perhaps MK thought it was too powerful and scum could just get on and vote for whoever I was forced to vote. 

Unvote.

unvoting was the town thing to do. u could have held your vote and scum wins

while I feel you have acted the scummiest this entire game, i think robert is our final scum.  here is why

first, his vote restriction.  if he was town, we would basically be fucked.  i cant vote either.  so if his vote was locked on a townie, and i cant vote it would make it IMPOSSIBLE for town to win and the game would have ended at night.  So that means either Robert or Velocity are the final scum.

Robert makes the most sense tho. Here is why:  lets look at the night actions:

I stated I was going to watch TW.  Nadarr blocks velocity, and TW invests Robert.

So if there is a watcher on TW, why kill him?

Nadarr would have been fucked.  I would have seen her visit TW and she would have been utterly busted for deviating from the plan.  If she was scum, she would have probably killed me.  TW clears robert as town, and then nadar uses the strongman made the kill argument, which is velocity.  I can confirm nadarr is a role blocker.  Night 3, my ability was role blocked, and nadarr did visit me.  So she told the truth.  She also did visit TW on night 2 like she said.  

Velocity would have the least reason to kill TW. First I was going to watch TW so anyone visiting him would be fucked and spotted.  He could have killed me as well, then framed nadarr.  TW gets a not guilty on robert and nadarr claims she blocked velocity.  then velocity claims that both robert and himself are cleared due to the night actions which would 100% frame nadarr.  plus she has gotten a shit ton of heat for the way she played this game, so it would have been a perfect and easy set up.

Now Robert.  He was going to be outed as scum by TW.  either TW tells everyone he got a guilty or I watch him visit TW and TW dies.  Kind of in a rock and hard place but who knows, maybe he has a great reason for visiting TW last night when TW ended up dead.  He might be able to come up with a better story than if TW just posted his guilty.  So robert,  why did you visit TW last night?

This entire post and resoning just looks like its going to frame me. I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, I'm town and its either Volicty or Nadrr. If its Nadrr, she's sqeeked her way through. if its velocity, he's stayed in the shadows the entire day. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
I'm pretty sure Brewers explanation included the fact that you are the only one who visited TW last night and now he is dead. Can you explain that?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Since nobody else is going to do this, I’m going to be the one to do it.

I know brewers is town, and I know I’m town. Nadarr or Robert are scum, one of them is. I, honestly, don’t know which, but this game needs to end.

I am flipping a coin.

Nadarr is heads.
Robert is tails.

Whoever it lands on, I will vote for.

Tails.

Vote: Robert

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter