Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Only this part confused me. 

A couple things... One, I was "rock blocked" last night, so there must be a few scum with different powerful abilities based on the various actions that seem to have been taken. Second, I realized something interesting in the way I was told about the item I recovered from Velocity, emphasis mine: Quote Extra Large black Leather Gloves Versus the way one of the apparent villains was described in last night's flavor text - again, emphasis mine: Robert2424, on 29 Jun 2020 - 19:02, said: Extra Large Foot Prints were found at the scene. I agree with TW's interpretation that it seems very similar to Giganta, hence... Vote Velocity

Interesting. What do you say Velocity?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
The other question rafay missed was by "Rock blocked", you actually meant a C instead of a R? 😛
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I'm back just to do this. ;)

vote velocity

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I've intentionally not specified how I recovered this item as we're still relatively early on and I don't think it's useful for me to RC yet.

I think that it is useful.
If what you are saying is true and it checks out, we got a potential scum in velocity
Also you been hinting at dirt on Velocity since yesterday, so you need to come forward

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with MK. LLL, I am inclined to believe you, but just saying you have an item you got from Velocity doesn't make sense. We need more to go on than just that.

vote velocity

Brewers go away.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Only this part confused me. 

Sorry this was a typo. I'm not confused. Ignore this please.  

I do however want to know what velocity has to say.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I've intentionally not specified how I recovered this item as we're still relatively early on and I don't think it's useful for me to RC yet.

If what you are saying is true and it checks out, we got a potential scum in velocity
Also you been hinting at dirt on Velocity since yesterday, so you need to come forward

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with MK. LLL, I am inclined to believe you, but just saying you have an item you got from Velocity doesn't make sense. We need more to go on than just that.

I'll reveal more information later if it seems helpful. Right now it's beneficial to me for scum to not know how I have this information about Velocity. Am I able to take items from people who visit me? Can I take items from people at random? Are there any limits or restrictions on my ability? Knowing this shouldn't change how town perceives the information nor how Velocity responds to it, but it would absolutely change how scum interacts with me.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

More riddles, great

I'm inclined to believe lww for now

Vote: Velocity

Any opinion, Velocity?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity speak up or you're lynched for sure 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

vote velocity

Brewers go away.

Wait so it's okay for everyone else to agree the evidence points to him being scum but if I agree with that I have to go away? Lol
Thats one Hell of a hypocrisy

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Hiya, I’m back! Forgot day started. I’ll be relatively out of commission the next few days, I start my second job and have the holiday on the 4th.

I said it yesterday (in game), I don’t know what my character would have to do with this “black glove” that lww apparently recovered from me, nor do I think my character has large feet, unless I am sorely mistaken, which I don’t believe I am.

To respond to lww, I have not visited you, and unless I was not informed of you visiting me, you have not visited me.

I’m not inclined to believe you have anything if you say “I got [item] from [person], but no no I’m not gonna say how I got it!”
If it’s an action you can perform, scum will likely rb you (if they have one) until you die, or your credibility is ruined, if you have an ability that can oust one of them. You’ve effectively already painted a target on your own back to scum.

If you claim receive items randomly, I’m going to go out on a limb and say thats highly unlikely. The moderator shouldn’t leave an (apparently) investigative role up to chance, so I’m not inclined to believe you on that count.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I am with velocity on this one.

You need to come forward.
You are already going to be targeted by scum.
So if you don't come forward, you will get killed and we got nothing.
If you come forward, that same result will happen, but town will know something.

Unless, you are ready to do that, your claims are as good as scum's.

So Velocity is at 4 votes out of 5.
Someone can hammer him.
Someone please take your vote off.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Honestly I hope I'm not the best lead anyone in this game has, because we're in serious trouble if so lol. Hopefully there are better characters who have better powers than whatever I've got, and I'm just providing them with cover to be more useful later on. That being said, if I am, and/or my correlation between my item and Robert's flavor text turns out to be accurate, then I would hope any protective roles in this game don't let me get nixed tomorrow night.

I’m not inclined to believe you have anything if you say “I got [item] from [person], but no no I’m not gonna say how I got it!”

That may be a fair characterization of how the last day went, but this time I've specifically backed up my evidence by 1) providing a mod-approved quote of exactly how the item was described to me, and 2) linking it to flavor text about an apparent villain attack that uses the exact same language as my item description. In my opinion, this lends more credibility to both the item and its correlation to you as a potential scum than just "I got item from person", and I suspect you know it too which is why you haven't addressed either point.

You are already going to be targeted by scum.

So if you don't come forward, you will get killed and we got nothing.

If you come forward, that same result will happen, but town will know something.

Unless, you are ready to do that, your claims are as good as scum's.

I'm still relatively new to IRON mafia, but this makes no sense to me. First of all, the elephant in the room: why in the world would I lie about this at all? It's like the weirdest gambit I can possibly think of, and for almost no pay-off except to secure our first lynch. On top of that, why would I make up this elaborate lie, and be this out-and-about about it, if I were scum? You talk about it painting a target on my back as town, but it'd be even stupider and more obvious as scum, especially just to get a D2 lynch with 10 players still left. I can promise you that this is a legitimate, town-assisting claim.

Secondly, a few people have pointed out that I might get targeted now, but I already did get targeted, hence the "rock blocked" reference from earlier. How do they know if that role-blocking actually did anything or not, though? Maybe I can't actually collect anymore items, or maybe I can only do it on odd nights. Maybe I get items from every person who visits me, including role blockers, which would mean I might have even more information worth sharing if the Velocity link turns out to be legitimate. Why reveal all of that now? Doing so will only give scum a better idea as to whether it's worth their time to bother with me anymore or not, and make it harder for me to ever be useful for town again.

At this point, based on Velocity's non-response, I'm inclined to not give anymore information on anything else I may or may not know for the day. If anyone else has any better leads, by all means let's hear them. I have no interest in nixing townies, but I feel confident about this lead on its own, much less in absence of anything else useful to go on.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I think I'm convinced by lilweirward's claims. He has risked a lot coming forward. 

Vote: Velocity

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Well that was a quick day!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

ell that was a quick day!

I just had a solid gut feeling and acted on it. If I'm wrong lilweirdward is getting the boot next day if I make the night. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

1. brewersalliance

2. Torres951
3.  Lyner
4. Rafay 
5. The Warrior
6.  MK 
7. lilweirdward

8. Nadarr
9. KevinH

10. (5) Velocity (KevinH, lilwierdward, Brewers, lyner, Rafay

Not voting: The Warrior, MK, Nadarr, Torres951, Velocity

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline will be in 7 days. Monday the 6th at 11pm MST. If you want less time, get a majority before deadline. If You want/need more time. You may request an extension. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

The sky turns black as suddenly the watchtower is under attack. DarkSides Fleet has arrived at earth to attempt an invasion. Martian Man hunter is in the tower caught entirely by surprised as missles from earth rise to meet his fleet. 

"John, fire the watchtower cannon!" Batman says. MM (Just for sake of simplicity, when I use MM, just know I'm referring to Martian Man hunter. ) Fires the main cannon as batmans missles takes down dark sides fleet. 

"How did you know an invasion was coming batman? " MM asks batman. 

"The Extra Large Black gloves I found. Only one person wears these gloves. DarkSide. 

​A fight in metropolis takes place in Metropolis, as the Justice league, titans, and other heroes fight Darkside. luckily they still had the strength to knock darkside out without superman and he was knocked back to his world. One billboard in Matropolis still managed to be working, as Slade face comes onto the billboard. 

"Good Job. I gotta say, That over sized brute could of gotten in my way. but the clock is ticking. " He holds a bloody crowbar in his hands. "I think I'll call up the Joker here soon. This is more his....style. " The camera panes to a beaten badly Robin. Batman falls to his knees looking at Robin beaten so. 

"I will find you death stroke!" Says batman as the board explodes. 

Velocity, was Dark side. A SK in my game. Was lynched day 3. 

N3 begins now. Please submit Night actions now if you have Night actions. Night phase will last 72 hours. So by Saturday 2pm MST. Cause I'm nice and give you guys extra time. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Slads Robots swarm Titan tower, Clear intent on eliminating the weakened titans once and for all. Raven Defended the tower, but eventully was taken injured by Slade and a Mystery Villain. The Justic League finnally arrived and moped up the robots before anbody was killed. however, they found Raven knocked out in Titans tower.

Ravan (KevenH) was the town Doctor with secret conditions met that gave her town Vig 2 shots.

1. brewersalliance
2. Torres951
3. Lyner
4. Rafay
5. The Warrior
6. MK
7. lilweirdward

8. Nadarr.
[With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline will be Monday the 13th at 11pm MST.
[/color]

I apologize for the delay. RL got busy during the time I was planning on getting to this. Shouldn't happen again.

[color=#00ffff]Additional Story WILL happen in the middle of the day today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So Kevin is down.
And he's a doctor who kills?
Jeez
There's just 8 alive, though, not 9.
As listed in the mod post

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Wait, so Kevin had been given 2 vig shots? I'm assuming neither of them were used then and are now gone?

Also between the doctor getting killed and Robert basically role claiming for me in his flavor text, I'll just go ahead and confirm that I am Batman, with the ability to target a player and take an item from them that relates to their character in some way. Unfortunately I was role blocked again, so I'm basically useless until scum either finds a new target or just kills me. Hopefully I've given cover for someone else to be more useful though.

I'll start off the new day by pointing a finger at anyone who didn't vote for Velocity, but especially the people who pushed for me to fully RC instead of interrogate Velocity's response to my evidence: TW, Nadarr, and MK.
Also the question about Kevin's secret condition is directed towards the mod, just to clarify that that is how we're supposed to interpret that information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter