Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Deadline is now June 24th, at 11pm MST. 

So deadline is in just under 2 hours? 

Its been that date and time since started day 2. Do People not read my storys and mod posts? 

Not gonna lie, I am really bad about keeping up with deadlines. I honestly never know when they are.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I never said I was visited, and I'm trying to walk the line between hinting at the fact that I apparently have the only useful evidence around here without getting myself killed tomorrow night before I can actually be useful. I have a connection between Velocity and a black glove, which could be a link to DC villain lore. I stand behind my vote for now, although I can't believe I lost track of how little time we have left.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

I never said I was visited, and I'm trying to walk the line between hinting at the fact that I apparently have the only useful evidence around here without getting myself killed tomorrow night before I can actually be useful. I have a connection between Velocity and a black glove, which could be a link to DC villain lore. I stand behind my vote for now, although I can't believe I lost track of how little time we have left.

What is your connection between me and a black glove? I don’t think you ever properly explained it, because I’m still lost?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
What could be your connection with a black glove? I'm not trying to lynch a townie but I'm telling you that I have a connection between you and an unusually large black glove.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

What could be your connection with a black glove? I'm not trying to lynch a townie but I'm telling you that I have a connection between you and an unusually large black glove.

As far as I know, nothing? I’m not much into the DCU, but I’m pretty sure my character doesn’t have black gloves, and isn’t related to a cult?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I'll chicken out for now since I don't have a solid enough connection between you and my clue to dig in, and it looks like we're headed for a no-lynch anyway. 

UNVOTE

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Oh, shoot.
Deadline is here.

So lww is basically saying that Velocity is scum.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

should've dropped that kind of stuff sooner lil  :huh:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

1. brewersalliance

2. Torres951
3. (1) Lyner (MK)
4. Rafay 
5. The Warrior
6. (1) MK (Torres)
7. lilweirdward

8. Nadarr
9. KevinH

10. (3) Velocity (Kevin, Brewers)

Not voting Lyner, Ndarr, The Warrior, Rafay, Velocity

With 12 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline will be cut shoter as people have been complaining. Deadline is now June 24th, at 11pm MST. 

Deadline has been Reached. A No lynch shall occur now. 

Indections and arguing happening over comms. They couldn't decide which city to search for Death stroke (SLADE). As night falls again, street signs in Gotham are hacked and Slade is on the monitor. "Congratulations. You ALMOST Disarmed all the bombs in time. Gotta say. I'm disappointed with the Titans performance as a whole. Maybe Robin did hold the group together like glue. " The camera panes to Robin, Tied to a chair. he looks to have been being beaten. "Clock is ticking. Another bad performance and things could get....Ugly. But seeing as the League can't decide on a course of action. It be a....shame if I called some favors in. I'm beginning Phase two of my plan now. 

*High Security prison in Jump City is Under attack by Cinderblock, plasmus, and Overload(Under Control of Slade)* "Now. I do believe I need to meet the life of the party batman. if you get my meaning. " *A still image of a Joker from regular card game is on the screen. * "Now you little shit! Tell me where Terra's Hiding!" *It cuts off before Robin is tortured again*

A No lynch was achieved again. If on day 3 a No Lynch occurs again, consequences may happen. 

Night 2 begins now. 72 hours night phase, so Saturday at 11:30 pm, 23:30 MST will be deadline. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

During the night, There was a break in on titans tower, however, no fight had broken out. All titans are safe, or are they? 

Terra has now gone missing in Gotham. It is unclear if she was captured, or is following a lead. The Justice League Fears the worse. 

A fight took place in the Docks of Gotham. It is unclear who the victim was, but the Damage is Catastrophic. Whoever attacked was very powerful, and left nothing but destruction in there wake. Extra Large Foot Prints were found at the scene. 

Nobody surprisingly died (Or was Knocked out) during the night amazingly, but it certainly was a busy night. Day 3 starts now. 

1. brewersalliance

2. Torres951
3.  Lyner
4. Rafay 
5. The Warrior
6.  MK 
7. lilweirdward

8. Nadarr
9. KevinH

10. Velocity

Not voting

With 12 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline will be in 7 days. Monday the 6th at 11pm MST. If you want less time, get a majority before deadline. If You want/need more time. You may request an extension. 

A No lynch was achieved again. If on day 3 a No Lynch occurs again, consequences may happen. (DO NOT IGNORE THIS WARNING)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Glad to see that we didn't lose anyone last night.

A fight took place in the Docks of Gotham. It is unclear who the victim was, but the Damage is Catastrophic. Whoever attacked was very powerful, and left nothing but destruction in there wake. Extra Large Foot Prints were found at the scene.

This is the only bit of narrative text that immediately jumped out at me when reading it. A quick google search makes me think either the character Apache Chief or Giganta was the attacker here.

My guess is Giganta judging by the flavor text that catastrophic damage was left behind since she is a supervillain and Apache Chief seems to be a pretty docile hero.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

A No lynch was achieved again. If on day 3 a No Lynch occurs again, consequences may happen. (DO NOT IGNORE THIS WARNING)

lol

hope we got more stuffs to discuss today

I have nothing to add

I think that lore text gives a lot of clues to game events

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

My guess is Giganta judging by the flavor text that catastrophic damage was left behind since she is a supervillain and Apache Chief seems to be a pretty docile hero.

Definitely this.

We have a doctor possibly Fate? amongst us definitely or the mafia were lazy.

brewers inspiration? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote: Velocity

Good enough for the end of the previous day is good enough for the beginning of a new day.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
I was attacked tonight by "beam of red light", but some "hero" saved me.
So i guess the kill target was me.
Those scum.
Haven't they had enough, killing me in the other game, and now in this one too.

Which means that there is a doctor or jailkeeper or something of that sort out there
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

(3) Velocity (Kevin, Brewers)

That is only 2 people voting for Velocity.

Also, are we starting the day out with the same votes we ended the day with?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
A couple things...

One, I was "rock blocked" last night, so there must be a few scum with different powerful abilities based on the various actions that seem to have been taken.

Second, I realized something interesting in the way I was told about the item I recovered from Velocity, emphasis mine:

Extra Large black Leather Gloves

Versus the way one of the apparent villains was described in last night's flavor text - again, emphasis mine:

Extra Large Foot Prints were found at the scene.

I agree with TW's interpretation that it seems very similar to Giganta, hence...

Vote Velocity

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I must have missed it earlier, what do you mean you recovered an item from Velocity?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I've intentionally not specified how I recovered this item as we're still relatively early on and I don't think it's useful for me to RC yet.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

I've intentionally not specified how I recovered this item as we're still relatively early on and I don't think it's useful for me to RC yet.

I think that it is useful.
If what you are saying is true and it checks out, we got a potential scum in velocity
Also you been hinting at dirt on Velocity since yesterday, so you need to come forward

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter