Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Or there's a certain condition to be fulfilled before chaos breaks, just like Kevin's role

Doctor with 2 vig shot are OP, so scums might be powerful too

if you are mafia, voting for velocity would have been a smart play.  lww gave solid evidence as to why we should vote velocity, and if you are mafia, you would know he isnt on your team, so they would get a free lynch of a townie and when he flipped town they could just say they voted based on lww's evidence and not draw too much suspicion.  

so lets look at the wagon

10. (5) Velocity (KevinH, lilwierdward, Brewers, lyner, Rafay

TOWN:

me: inactive as fuck but town.  I stated right away someone tried to kill me, which meant we most likely had two killing factions.  my guess was it was velocity who tried to kill me n1.  it would only be fair since ive had a hard on for lynching him.

Kevin:  Dead and confirmed town

Suspects:

Lyner: im tpo inactive to judge them

Rafay:im too inactivre to judge him

LWW :  he s not confirmed town.  He claimed batman.  Batman is the worlds billed as the worlds greatest detective.  So it seems to reason batman would be a cop.  The name does not fit the role/power.  LWW says he can take an item from someone.  How does stealing something from a player = Batman?  That makes no sense.  Flavor is super important in this game.  It just does not fit the role.  Batman would be a risky fake claim, UNLESS he was given it as a safe claim.  however, I also feel that the flavor does back up batman found the gloves and thus got velocity

And after reading the flavor again im pretty sure we have two mafia, Joker and Deathstroke (since they are constantly mentioned in the flavor)

Either way, id be willing to wager one of our scum is in that group of three

This is kinda WIFOM, since if Velocity turned out town, the scums can just frame lww and get two townies instead. I'm biased though lel

FWIW the scum tell I got from Velocity is when he still didn't role claim even after that much pressure, hence I voted after.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Post count

Lord MK 59
brewersalliance 53
lilweirdward 51
Rafay 46 - hiding in the middle; scum
Nadarr 31 - Nadarr, duh
Lyner 29 - lying
Torres951 18 - dead
The Warrior 18 - inactive af

So right now, we can either lynch the one who ended a whole fricking day way too soon or either of Torres or tw.
I mean, they are pretty much not playing.

If the best we can do on Day 4 is to lynch based on inactivity then we're in some trouble lol.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Or there's a certain condition to be fulfilled before chaos breaks, just like Kevin's role

Doctor with 2 vig shot are OP, so scums might be powerful too

Yeah I agree with this. Robert heavily emphasized that we should understand the potential for secret conditions, so it wouldn't surprise me to see things escalate pretty quickly soon. Also everyone was pretty unanimous on Day 1 that we likely have very few vanilla roles, which makes me think several people have additional modifiers that you don't normally see unless lots of people have powerful abilities.

Oh, and didn't brewers confirm that he was beaten up in a way that suggested the SK probably tried to take him out? I think we've probably just gotten lucky with doctor saves and role blocks holding us back from more carnage than you'd expect.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I think that Velocity tried to kill me the second night.
I got the message about the red light, remember?
The message is way back
And it was said someone saved me.
So Kevin probably saved me from the psychotic velocity.

Although i guess the real loser is velocity who couldn't even get 1 kill right 😂
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Although i guess the real loser is velocity who couldn't even get 1 kill right

That burned more than darkseid's omega rays

Oh, and didn't brewers confirm that he was beaten up in a way that suggested the SK probably tried to take him out? I think we've probably just gotten lucky with doctor saves and role blocks holding us back from more carnage than you'd expect.

Yes the doc or maybe multiple healing roles could've saved us. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

vote deathstroke 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

vote deathstroke 

Vote: Joker 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Y'all are gonna get your hands slapped by the mod for joke votes lol.

Anyway I don't really have anything to lose now, so...

Vote: Rafay

You got super defensive about being potentially labeled as scum because of your vote, and you've made a big show of how much you trust me and how much you did the right thing by lynching Velocity. I'm still getting to know everyone's play styles so this could just be the way you normally play lol, but so far the rest of the town is being pretty useless in helping guide us towards better votes, so I'll run with this for now.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

You got super defensive about being potentially labeled as scum because of your vote, and you've made a big show of how much you trust me and how much you did the right thing by lynching Velocity. I'm still getting to know everyone's play styles so this could just be the way you normally play lol, but so far the rest of the town is being pretty useless in helping guide us towards better votes, so I'll run with this for now.

I got super defensive cuz I'm always lynched w/o just cause and I was the only one blamed even for doing the right thing.

I trust you as you helped us lynch an anti town element

But seriously you'd rather have an active player lynched over inactives especially TheWarrior who hasn't even made a post on this whole day!!! 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Warning! Warning! Warning!

A countdown has started. What will happen at the end of the countdown, nobody knows! 

https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=m&iso=20200713T01&year=2020&month=7&day=13&hour=1&min=0&sec=0&p0=75&msg=Uknown%20Event

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Oo, there's going to be death and destruction, i assume.
Maybe Torres would be finally revealed as the Bee.
I'm excited.

Also, rafay has never been lynched without cause, you always did something.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

But seriously you'd rather have an active player lynched over inactives especially TheWarrior who hasn't even made a post on this whole day!!!

Uhh yes, absolutely if they are actually scum lol. We're in day 4 dude, lynching people randomly because they're not posting at this point is sad and very unlikely to benefit us. We need to try to lynch people who have at least some likelihood of being scum, and unless someone has a better idea, then this feels like a good place to start lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
That's actually a fair point @ Rafay

Vote TW
Wake up TW

Pretty sure hed get mod killed so hopefully we can prod him

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Maybe Torres would be finally revealed as the Bee.

Thanks for blowing my cover.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So TW may get modkilled and Torres too.
Although he just popped up again.

So triple kill with lynch on rafay and 2 modkills or double kill with lynch on TW/torres?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I got super defensive cuz I'm always lynched w/o just cause and I was the only one blamed even for doing the right thing.

I trust you as you helped us lynch an anti town element

Calm down. It's only been two days and deadline isn't until the 13th. I'm here. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to add/share.

Wait, so Kevin had been given 2 vig shots? I'm assuming neither of them were used then and are now gone?

Also between the doctor getting killed and Robert basically role claiming for me in his flavor text, I'll just go ahead and confirm that I am Batman, with the ability to target a player and take an item from them that relates to their character in some way. Unfortunately I was role blocked again, so I'm basically useless until scum either finds a new target or just kills me. Hopefully I've given cover for someone else to be more useful though.

I'll start off the new day by pointing a finger at anyone who didn't vote for Velocity, but especially the people who pushed for me to fully RC instead of interrogate Velocity's response to my evidence: TW, Nadarr, and MK.
Also the question about Kevin's secret condition is directed towards the mod, just to clarify that that is how we're supposed to interpret that information.

I didn't push you to role claim. I simply asked you what you meant when you said that you mentioned recovering an item from Velocity previously. I didn't remember you saying that.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Warning! Warning! Warning!   A countdown has started. What will happen at the end of the countdown, nobody knows! 

Possibly the bombs might go off. Most likely a few ppl that were selected beforehand i presume by some power role are going to die simultaneously??  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Warning! Warning! Warning! A countdown has started. What will happen at the end of the countdown, nobody knows!

Possibly the bombs might go off. Most likely a few ppl that were selected beforehand i presume by some power role are going to die simultaneously??

This seems pretty likely and yet here we are, with people banking on the mod kill to do the job for them lol. Batman can only do so much to save this poor town.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Warning! Warning! Warning!   A countdown has started. What will happen at the end of the countdown, nobody knows! 

that would be very one sided if the mod just killed off a bunch of townies and basically gave the win to the scum

i dont think thats what is going to happen

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Indections and arguing happening over comms. They couldn't decide which city to search for Death stroke (SLADE). As night falls again, street signs in Gotham are hacked and Slade is on the monitor. "Congratulations. You ALMOST Disarmed all the bombs in time. Gotta say. I'm disappointed with the Titans performance as a whole. Maybe Robin did hold the group together like glue. " The camera panes to Robin, Tied to a chair. he looks to have been being beaten. "Clock is ticking. Another bad performance and things could get....Ugly. But seeing as the League can't decide on a course of action. It be a....shame if I called some favors in. I'm beginning Phase two of my plan now. 

Ded robin, most likely

Also we're getting nowhere

I think torres is staying under the shadow too much, perhaps covering behind TW's inactiveness

Putting in some pressure:

Vote: torres

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter