Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Lol poor Torres. I don't have a real reason to vote for Rafay so I'll get on board with that.

Vote Torres

Also the guess about Robin is a good one too. I love brewers acting all aghast at the idea of a mod killing a ton of people though lol.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

@Robert - If the day ends before the timer ends what will happen?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I think torres is staying under the shadow too much, perhaps covering behind TW's inactivenes

The only inactiveness I hide behind is my own 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Crazy theory.
What if Joker is not scum?
After seeing the Joaquin phoenix movie, i actually find Joker to be like a Loki-Han Solo fusion.
A little mischievous, but good inside.

So Joker could be like a survivor.
(From the phrase unstoppable force; aka a survivor who has to survive (or not stop) till the end of the game)

In the Christopher Nolan batman movies, he never wants to kill batman, as Batman's too fun.

So wild, but might explain the lack of double kills so far.

I actually really like this theory. Robert is a pretty smart dude and said he wanted to use some roles we usually don't. Also, Joker is the only character I know anything about in the DC universe. It fits pretty well.

Warning! Warning! Warning!   A countdown has started. What will happen at the end of the countdown, nobody knows! 

Possibly the bombs might go off. Most likely a few ppl that were selected beforehand i presume by some power role are going to die simultaneously??  

that would be very one sided if the mod just killed off a bunch of townies and basically gave the win to the scum

i dont think thats what is going to happen

Lol poor Torres. I don't have a real reason to vote for Rafay so I'll get on board with that.

Vote Torres

Also the guess about Robin is a good one too. I love brewers acting all aghast at the idea of a mod killing a ton of people though lol.

I actually agree with Brewers on this. It wouldn't make sense for Robert to kill off a shit ton of players at once.

Can we get a vote count?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
The joker is going to be scum lol Slade Wilson keeps talking about him. They are clearly partners

Vote nadarr

She's probably the joker

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

She's probably the joker

A female Joker would mean that she's Batman's wife and in this case Batman would be Thomas Wayne. So we're in an alternate reality somehow in this game where Bruce not his parents were killed i crime alley. Look it up it happened in Flashpoint arc.  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

The joker is going to be scum lol Slade Wilson keeps talking about him. They are clearly partners

Vote nadarr

She's probably the joker

Although i think that Joker is a good person, it's nadarr that's the core issue.

So screw it.

Vote: Nadarr
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

She's probably the joker

A female Joker would mean that she's Batman's wife and in this case Batman would be Thomas Wayne. So we're in an alternate reality somehow in this game where Bruce not his parents were killed i crime alley. Look it up it happened in Flashpoint arc.

LMFAO. Well there you have it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

She's probably the joker

There's no way this is true lol, but interestingly I was never told that I'm Bruce Wayne. Just Batman. Would be a really interesting twist forsure though!

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

MFAO. Well there you have it.

Well lets not lynch her just to find out if this is an alt reality or not 

There's no way this is true lol, but interestingly I was never told that I'm Bruce Wayne. Just Batman. Would be a really interesting twist forsure though!

IKR 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

@Robert - If the day ends before the timer ends what will happen?

The countdown will accelerate most likely. Who knows what might happen. The Event is supposed to happen mid day.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
Flashpoint Paradox was great. I kinda enjoyed the idea that Martha goes mad seeing Bruce die and becomes the Joker. It was an interesting take. But so far this game has not played like it is in the flashpoint universe.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

MFAO. Well there you have it.

Well lets not lynch her just to find out if this is an alt reality or not

Well, we have to lynch.
Robert warned against going no lynch like we did before for 2 days.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

We have two scum left most likey

I think one was on the wagon and one was off

Group On the Wagon

Lyner, Rafay

Group off The Wagon

TW, Nadarr, Torres, MK

Im kind of shocked no one has any info on anything. 

Rafay hammered Velocity and ended the day early.  could be viewed as suspicious, but id say its most likely just an overzealous townie

So for me its between lyner and nadarr (the joker comment makes me think she might actually be the joker)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Flashpoint Paradox was great. I kinda enjoyed the idea that Martha goes mad seeing Bruce die and becomes the Joker. It was an interesting take. But so far this game has not played like it is in the flashpoint universe.

I dont think our real life genders matter for the roles lol so even if its not that universe, you could still be a male joker

also before everyone votes nadarr, I do not have direct evidence she is the joker or scum.  i just dont like how she tried to claim the joker might be town.and the flavor even shows that the joker and deathstroke (slade wilson) are clearly the scum.  so my gut says she is the joker trying to make us think the joker is town/a survivor.  which would make sense since lww is basically a flavor cop.  and if he found out shes the joker she would be screwed, unless the idea of the joker not being scum was already out there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I dont think our real life genders matter for the roles lol so even if its not that universe, you could still be a male joker

also before everyone votes nadarr, I do not have direct evidence she is the joker or scum.  i just dont like how she tried to claim the joker might be town.and the flavor even shows that the joker and deathstroke (slade wilson) are clearly the scum.  so my gut says she is the joker trying to make us think the joker is town/a survivor.  which would make sense since lww is basically a flavor cop.  and if he found out shes the joker she would be screwed, unless the idea of the joker not being scum was already out there.

I was agreeing with something MK said. I thought it sounded like an interesting idea. I was just spitballing like you are now.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Did Brewers just assume Jokers Gender in my Universe? 

1. brewersalliance
2. (2)Torres951 (lyner, lilwieardward, 
3. Lyner
4. Rafay 
5. The Warrior
6. MK 
7. lilweirdward
8. (2) Nadarr. (Brewers, MK)

Not voting: (TW, Rafay, Torres051, Nadarr)
[With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline will be_________

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Did Brewers just assume Jokers Gender in my Universe?    (Vote Count in Progress up to here)

Mod is there some way we can stop the event. Like performing a specific action or lynching a specific player or is it inevitable? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Vote count please

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Did Brewers just assume Jokers Gender in my Universe? 

(Vote Count in Progress up to here)

yes.  you are either male or female.  and the joker is a dude.  

anyways whos getting voted off so dady trump can say youre fired

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter