Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The last person to post ...

• Please log in to reply
12397 replies to this topic

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I wouldn't get TOO excited if I were you

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:347458
  • Souls Baptized:1,910,193
  • Squadron:Kilo

won

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Yes sir, I did win!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kidokawa

Kidokawa

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 31 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:622331
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I don't know what's going on but I think, I'm the one...

who WIN.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Really, because I'm pretty sure I just won

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

nope i win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

No, you lost. I won!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

no i win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Are you sure?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

"Negative Ghost Rider, the Board is full" I win

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Just got word from HQ, they said that I'm the winner!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

You're right. I win!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

yes i do win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

If I'm not mistaken, I actually win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

false. For The Win!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I wouldn't get your hopes up!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

noone can beat me

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I just did

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

nope