Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

@llw, I wasn’t elaborately defending anything, just explaining my vote. I was operating under the mistaken premise that we’re all supposed to pick someone and vote before deadline and no lynch allowed, but with over half not voting, that’s obviously not the case

Not Voting:  Canik, Ferastical, Finster Baby,Nadarr, Rafay, Torres Velocity, Wolfpacks,

there was a scum in that train, MK which I had expressed my concern that he was acting antiTown by how hard he was pushing for Torres to be lynched even though we knew he was a Vig

we have velocity still thinking KH would be a good lynch candidate

we have Torres posting single word responses that don’t make sense and now TM is talking in plural and that he grows trees... almost like a Hodor response... or I am groot 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

lol

back to the game

what happened yesterday? the Kevin wagon formed very quickly during the last day

• KevinH (5) LWW, Dontavian, TW, MK, STP

high chance there's at least one scum in this wagon

Very high as Mk was scum lol

The next suspect i see as his name has been spoken a lot to being scum is LWW and he started the wagon

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Ok, you’re all saying he is scum so why aren’t we voting?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

I was in the process of revoting for Wolfpacks when the moderator closed the game.

AbT's thought process regarding LWW seems sound to me.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Do I understand it correctly, that you, Arya Stark have voted on the KevinH yesterday, because, let me quote you here:

an anti Lannister character who also seems to be a double voter is an actual good lead and I'd like my vote history to reflect that

If you were town, bearing STARK name, you'd never vote on other character because of his anti Lannister name (just like you).

Well he was also a double voter which isn't an obvious scum role but could have been, which was two half strikes against him with his role. You can see in that exact quote of mine that I wasn't saying that I knew he was scum or anything, but we had literally nothing else and it seemed like a good lead. But yes, we had just been talking about the Martells being an almost guaranteed scum alignment, so it seemed suspicious even with my character. Arya hates Cersei but for the most part she's not really in direct conflict with the Lannisters, which is how I've been justifying my alignment since all the talk of anti Lannister started.

Sir, you're a scum and I'd have voted on you, but we have a bigger fish to fry right now (and we can give our Vigilante something to do at night).

Oh come on, this is scummy as hell to do. Latching onto a loose thread to try to really get a lynch train going, but not actually putting your vote on it so you can't be blamed when I turn up town. Like seriously, I shouldn't ask you to vote for me lol, but what bigger fish are there to fry? What are you gonna vote for WP again because he's "too inactive"?

Actually you know what, I'll actually put my money where my mouth is.

Vote: AbT

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

basically a big no you 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

@llw, I wasn’t elaborately defending anything, just explaining my vote. I was operating under the mistaken premise that we’re all supposed to pick someone and vote before deadline and no lynch allowed, but with over half not voting, that’s obviously not the case

Not Voting: Canik, Ferastical, Finster Baby,Nadarr, Rafay, Torres Velocity, Wolfpacks,

there was a scum in that train, MK which I had expressed my concern that he was acting antiTown by how hard he was pushing for Torres to be lynched even though we knew he was a Vig

we have velocity still thinking KH would be a good lynch candidate

we have Torres posting single word responses that don’t make sense and now TM is talking in plural and that he grows trees... almost like a Hodor response... or I am groot

This is fair, I wasn't necessarily trying to accuse you, just thinking out loud that it might be a convenient thing for scum to do (follow my vote when it seemed like he wouldn't be lynched). I did remember thinking when you posted though that I agreed with your logic and it didn't seem scummy.

Ha, yeah the growing trees comment is curious but Tony always comes up with weird posts like that lol. I've been trying to figure out how to read it since I think he's always been town when he acts like this, but it's definitely weird and confusing.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Haha oh yeah, I confused the games and forgot this is the one where you were confirmed town lol. Speaking of which, Kevin is already lynched in this game :P

You were the one who confused me thinking that lol

When you were talking about me not being confirmed I was thinking “okay so this is the game where I’m not confirmed and kev is prime lynch target

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Do I understand it correctly, that you, Arya Stark have voted on the KevinH yesterday, because, let me quote you here:

an anti Lannister character who also seems to be a double voter is an actual good lead and I'd like my vote history to reflect that

If you were town, bearing STARK name, you'd never vote on other character because of his anti Lannister name (just like you).
Well he was also a double voter which isn't an obvious scum role but could have been, which was two half strikes against him with his role. You can see in that exact quote of mine that I wasn't saying that I knew he was scum or anything, but we had literally nothing else and it seemed like a good lead. But yes, we had just been talking about the Martells being an almost guaranteed scum alignment, so it seemed suspicious even with my character. Arya hates Cersei but for the most part she's not really in direct conflict with the Lannisters, which is how I've been justifying my alignment since all the talk of anti Lannister started.

Sir, you're a scum and I'd have voted on you, but we have a bigger fish to fry right now (and we can give our Vigilante something to do at night).

Oh come on, this is scummy as hell to do. Latching onto a loose thread to try to really get a lynch train going, but not actually putting your vote on it so you can't be blamed when I turn up town. Like seriously, I shouldn't ask you to vote for me lol, but what bigger fish are there to fry? What are you gonna vote for WP again because he's "too inactive"?

Actually you know what, I'll actually put my money where my mouth is.

Vote: AbT

But the thing is im not so inactive now, but he has got a fair point AbT, if your that certain why have you not voted for him

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I was in the process of revoting for Wolfpacks when the moderator closed the game.

Can someone please explain to me why you guys kept voting for WP? The literal only thing anyone ever came up with is that he was "inactive" even though he wasn't really, just not posting a ton which isn't a crime lol. Nothing he did read scum to me, it just seemed like a "might as well get rid of someone" vote. I'm not saying my Kevin logic was perfect (he was town so obviously not lol) but I genuinely think it had a better chance of being accurate than all the WP hate.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Seems like AbT is accusing TW of something

Looks interesting

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

But the thing is im not so inactive now, but he has got a fair point AbT, if your that certain why have you not voted for him

He has no point at all. Oddly, you're even quoting my explanation, why I'm not voting on him right now...and yet you're asking this question. Is LWW your friend, or something? 

I said there's a bigger fish to fry here, than just an ordinary scum. That's why I'm not voting on LWW. At least Lyner gets it. I'm waiting for TW to explain what did he last night.

But yes, we had just been talking about the Martells being an almost guaranteed scum alignment, so it seemed suspicious even with my character. Arya hates Cersei but for the most part she's not really in direct conflict with the Lannisters, which is how I've been justifying my alignment since all the talk of anti Lannister started.

That's quite entertaining. So you say Martell's almost guaranteed scum, while the girl that got her father and brother killed and her sister held hostage by the Lannisters...the girl that repeats like a mantra that she'll kill Cersei is "not in a direct conflict with the Lannisters"? 

You also seem quite desperate with that latching onto WP argument in every post. WP was inactive for almost the whole D2. Coming back just one day before the end of D2 is not going to help, if there are no other obvious targets. Unless you're desperate to keep him alive. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Can someone please explain to me why you guys kept voting for WP? The literal only thing anyone ever came up with is that he was "inactive" even though he wasn't really, just not posting a ton which isn't a crime lol. Nothing he did read scum to me, it just seemed like a "might as well get rid of someone" vote. I'm not saying my Kevin logic was perfect (he was town so obviously not lol) but I genuinely think it had a better chance of being accurate than all the WP hate.

Inactivity was just as good a reason.  I wasn't buying into the Kevin bandwagon, but MK's comments led me to pull back my vote on WP because I wanted to hear his "better target."

That he advocated voting for others rather than WP is rather telling, methinks.  Tho, MK is quite good at this game, so I wouldn't expect to see him make a move like that.

I can be convinced to go either LWW or WP right now, as AbT's commentary about LWW is well thought out and clear, and to be honest LWW your defense seems to be struggling.

He has no point at all. Oddly, you're even quoting my explanation, why I'm not voting on him right now...and yet you're asking this question. Is LWW your friend, or something? 

I said there's a bigger fish to fry here, than just an ordinary scum. That's why I'm not voting on LWW. At least Lyner gets it. I'm waiting for TW to explain what did he last night.

But yes, we had just been talking about the Martells being an almost guaranteed scum alignment, so it seemed suspicious even with my character. Arya hates Cersei but for the most part she's not really in direct conflict with the Lannisters, which is how I've been justifying my alignment since all the talk of anti Lannister started.

That's quite entertaining. So you say Martell's almost guaranteed scum, while the girl that got her father and brother killed and her sister held hostage by the Lannisters...the girl that repeats like a mantra that she'll kill Cersei is "not in a direct conflict with the Lannisters"? 

You also seem quite desperate with that latching onto WP argument in every post. WP was inactive for almost the whole D2. Coming back just one day before the end of D2 is not going to help, if there are no other obvious targets. Unless you're desperate to keep him alive. 

Seems to me AbT you already know....

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
The theory about anti-Lannister players from A Feast for Crows has now been proven false with Kevin’s death. He was a Martell who were opposition to the Lannister’s at that time and he was town. It doesn’t do us any good to continue discussing that line of thinking anymore.

Given ABT’s thinly veiled comments about me and what I did last night, I’m going to assume he is either a tracker and tracked me or a watcher and watched MK. However, given that MK was visited by more than one person last night due to the way yesterday played out and that ABT isn’t questioning anyone else, I’m going to assume it’s more likely that I was tracked.

I have a role that allowed me to visit MK last night. I did not kill him however. I know what you think you know, but you’re wrong. I’m looking for that person. Think about what that means and you’ll know what my role is.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

We both have no idea who that is. 

I GROW TREE

Ooh, what type of tree?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

The theory about anti-Lannister players from A Feast for Crows has now been proven false with Kevin’s death. He was a Martell who were opposition to the Lannister’s at that time and he was town. It doesn’t do us any good to continue discussing that line of thinking anymore

I beg to differ. It can acctually do us a lot of good. KevinH was lynched because of "anti-Lannister name = scum" theory. Therefore it's logical to assume that every person on his wagon had Lannister-friendly name, isn't it? After all, if one was a town named, let's say "Arya Stark", it would be obvious to him, that this anti-Lannister theory is false. Therefore he wouldn't participate in KevinHs wagon, or use anti-Lannister argument. 

This leads us to a logical conclusion, that there were NO town characters on KevinH's wagon who had anti-Lannister names. Therefore anyone on the KevinH's wagon who bears anti-Lannister name is a scum. 

So just in case, TW would you mind sharing your name with us? 

Given ABT’s thinly veiled comments about me and what I did last night, I’m going to assume he is either a tracker and tracked me or a watcher and watched MK. However, given that MK was visited by more than one person last night due to the way yesterday played out and that ABT isn’t questioning anyone else, I’m going to assume it’s more likely that I was tracked. I have a role that allowed me to visit MK last night. I did not kill him however. I know what you think you know, but you’re wrong. I’m looking for that person. Think about what that means and you’ll know what my role is.

I'm not a Watcher/Tracker. Information I'm collecting is more limited. Luckily for us, there was a watcher present at the scene and we know the names of everyone that visited MK last night. Full list consists of:

- me,

- TW

- LWW 

It was provided already few days ago. It was vague, but I bet everyone who visited MK understood the message. I've waited for some time, to see if any of you starts investigating it, but you had no intention apparently, to uncover the truth. So whatever you say about looking for "that person" I'm not holding my breath. 

Oh and to be precise: when I said " I've waited for some time, to see if any of you starts investigating it," I didn't meant I wanted to find it out for myself (because I knew you wouldn't). I wanted it to be more evident for the town. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

I beg to differ. It can acctually do us a lot of good. KevinH was lynched because of "anti-Lannister name = scum" theory. Therefore it's logical to assume that every person on his wagon had Lannister-friendly name, isn't it? After all, if one was a town named, let's say "Arya Stark", it would be obvious to him, that this anti-Lannister theory is false. Therefore he wouldn't participate in KevinHs wagon, or use anti-Lannister argument. 

Not really following the logic of all your arguments AbT, but stating everyone on the wagon had Lannister-friendly character name is false, at least in my case and also throws out the Lannister only as Town. My character is Most definitely allied against the Lannisters and and is sworn enemy to House Frey.  

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

So you say, that you're bearing anti-Lannister name and yet you voted on KevinH, basing on the premise that he has anti-Lannister name and therefore he must be a scum.

Are you entirely sure about your own logic? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Firstly, how do you know there is a watcher if it isn’t you?
Back up to what was “already provided a few days ago”.
I have no idea what you mean or what it has to do with last night.
Anti-lannister names in “feast for crows” specifically were thought to be scum.
Glossed over that part to try to make a point though, huh?
Every faction/family isn’t directly opposed to them in feast for crows.
Not sure what you wanted “town to find out for ourselves” either.
Tell us what you’re hinting at knowing.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

AbT, you apparently don’t read posts or you’re purposeful in twisting them to the narrative you’re trying to promote...I didn’t vote KH based on a Lannister or antiLannister name..I posted my reasons when I made the decision and after our Day started when lww said I was overly elaborate in my explanation. I think I’m done posting for a while... I’ll lurk on the periphery like a ghost, like half the folks on the roster. Posting, no matter how often or honest just puts me in someone’s crosshairs

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter