Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

lol

back to the game

what happened yesterday? the Kevin wagon formed very quickly during the last day

• KevinH (5) LWW, Dontavian, TW, MK, STP

high chance there's at least one scum in this wagon

I switched my vote because I wasn't sold on the role call Kevin made. It felt scummy to me, and I wanted to make sure that a lunch ocurred and we weren't left with a mod kill.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo
I dont believe Tonys assurance, that his list was random.
Pull 3 random names, say that one of them is a scum...and then 2 of those guys admitt that they indeed visit the same guy, who died last night. Whats more, number of people matches number of attacks I've seen

What are the odds for that?
Tony may have his reasons to hide information for now, but I dont buy the excuse.

And to reiterate, I saw MK being attacked twice. There were two aggresive actions against him.
I also dont believe LWWs words. He already lied to us on D2. Hes on the "random" Tonys list and unless someone else vouch for him my assumption is that he was involved.

In my eyes LWW is a scum, but TW is more likely to be an SK rather than mafia ( mafia would be less likely to risk good player, that is able to sway the crowd, to get caught red handed at night). Scum can be easily handled by Vig, but only way to reliably take out SK is to lynch him.
TW has also ignored my question to share his name.

Vote: TW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

So let me tell you what I saw that night.

On D2, MK practicaly reveals himself as a Cop, when he says in public that my character is an old guy with hermit's beard. Cop's house is a really good place to be at night, because something may happen ... and it did. There were people visiting him and they didn't bring flowers. They came with knives.

My role didn't alow me to see faces and names of perpetrators, but what I heard was, that MK was attacked TWICE. There were two separate attacks.

This knowledge isn't very useful on it's own, but then:

Probably LWW, TW or ABT are evil

I had nothing in common with them as we voted on other people. So the only way for us to be connected was that we all visited a guy that died at night. Out of those three names, I confirm I visited MK, TW confirmed too, LWW I don't trust to tell the truth.

MK died, I saw two attacks, Tony gave two more names. It all connects. To finish this case it would be good to have Tony giving his confirmation.

Probably LWW, TW or ABT are evil

Right so, you’re essentially a motion detector and have ZERO idea who actually visited MK. Your basis for GUESSING who visited MK was a post that Tony made previously that had no actual bearing on last night’s actions. You’ve never played a mafia game with Tony before so I’m not surprised that you took his random post as some actual information. Tony will make random posts all day with no actual information. Anyone else in this game who has played with him knows that to be the case.

So your “information” is false from the beginning. You may have been told that two people visited MK but you didn’t actually know a damn thing about who. You think you just got lucky guessing one of them was me. I can’t say who the other was because I have know idea if or who did. My role doesn’t tell me that.

You are also completely discounting the fact that your role is limited and would not see someone such as a ninja making a kill. If there are two scum factions I’d bet one exists.

Further, I am not an idiot. If I was a SK I wouldn’t be killing on night 2 in a game that is presumably a role madness game. The risk for exposure would be too great at this point of the game.

Finally, MK was not a town cop and I never for one minute read into him being a cop based off of your “old man with a beard” description. He was mafia. I wish I could take credit for his death because that is a win for the town but alas I cannot. I can’t kill anyone with my role. I can only do what I told you earlier. I also role claimed earlier in one of my posts but I didn’t call attention to it. Go back and look closer from yesterday.

I can’t really confirm anything, it’s just my guess. At night if I do the right thing then I can confirm.

Pointing this out again for ABT since he doesn’t know any better. This is how tony plays. He’s straight up telling you that he guessed a couple names and that the only way he can confirm anything is acting correctly tonight. If he was as convinced that I was a SK as ABT is he would say that he *knows* but doesn’t want to reveal how. But again, no. He tells you straight up that he doesn’t know anything and would need to actually use whatever action he has tonight to make any sort of confirmation.

Uhh

If AbT didn't lie, that means TW is one of our killer?

And the assumption of lww being the third visitor is false since tony is just guessing. And there's another unknown visitor/

Either way, this means 2 mafia factions and a SK

This doesn’t mean anything. It means that I visited MK because *I* confirmed it, not because anyone else did. Again, ABT didn’t know anything about who visited MK and Tony only guessed a couple names yesterday based off of the people who were actively participating.

Again, if I was a SK I wouldn’t be killing on night 2 in a role madness game. Far too risky with little chance for success. Additionally if I was a SK I never would have admitted to visiting MK the way I did.

Don't jump on the TW train too quickly lol, this confirms TW's account of things that he also knew there was a 2nd visitor who was the actual perpetrator of MK's murder. Granted, it doesn't prove that TW wasn't also trying to kill him, but it's interesting that he knew about a second visitor.

@AbT, were you just guessing earlier that Tony was a watcher when you claimed a watcher was there too with MK? Also you mentioned that both visitors "attacked" MK, but do you actually know if both actions were aggressive, or just assume such because he died?

I don’t understand why this keeps being said. I don’t know anything about anyone else who may or may not have visited MK. All I knew was what my role told me about MK and what ABT is guessing to have known.

I dont believe Tonys assurance, that his list was random.
Pull 3 random names, say that one of them is a scum...and then 2 of those guys admitt that they indeed visit the same guy, who died last night. Whats more, number of people matches number of attacks I've seen

What are the odds for that?
Tony may have his reasons to hide information for now, but I dont buy the excuse.

And to reiterate, I saw MK being attacked twice. There were two aggresive actions against him.
I also dont believe LWWs words. He already lied to us on D2. Hes on the "random" Tonys list and unless someone else vouch for him my assumption is that he was involved.

In my eyes LWW is a scum, but TW is more likely to be an SK rather than mafia ( mafia would be less likely to risk good player, that is able to sway the crowd, to get caught red handed at night). Scum can be easily handled by Vig, but only way to reliably take out SK is to lynch him.
TW has also ignored my question to share his name.

Vote: TW

Again, chalk this up to your ignorance. You haven’t played with Tony before. Welcome to his game. He straight up confirmed that he knew NOTHING about me or lww or you for that matter and you are writing it off as “he’s not being truthful about his role to protect his information”. He named you as well so if you’re not scum I would think that would bother you too.

On the other hand, I am being truthful about what I know of last night’s events but I am the one you are convinced is lying. You are doing the town a disservice, Ali. You are pushing for my lynch based off a conjecture and coincidence. NOT FACT. And you’re wrong. I role claimed already telling you what I am and cooperating by offering that I did visit MK last night but you’d rather believe a coincidence than take a townie at his word or at least allowing someone to actually confirm something.

Additionally, you even go on to say that you believe LWW is mafia and has already been caught lying previously. So let’s get this straight one more time —

You believe you know who a mafia is (LWW) and believe that he has been caught lying already previously, is currently lying again about what he did last night, and are still voting for me (who has cooperated and told the truth and already role claimed)? Do you not see how stupid this is?

You’d rather vote for me based off your own baseless accusation than someone you actually believe is mafia and is lying.

@everyone - If I am lynched, I will be revealed as town. Ali will proven to be incorrect about his entire assumption and a day will have been wasted lynching me. I want to point out that it is possible that someone else also visited MK last night unseen (like a ninja) and is probably the person who actually killed him so keep in mind moving forward that you may have to account for that. Also for the record, I believe Dontavian’s name claim may be town. I share a similar one.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Is this LWW continuing MKs ultimate distraction?

Is this what my grandkids will say?
MK the magician?
Cool🔥
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Uhh

If AbT didn't lie, that means TW is one of our killer?

And the assumption of lww being the third visitor is false since tony is just guessing. And there's another unknown visitor/

Either way, this means 2 mafia factions and a SK

This doesn’t mean anything. It means that I visited MK because *I* confirmed it, not because anyone else did. Again, ABT didn’t know anything about who visited MK and Tony only guessed a couple names yesterday based off of the people who were actively participating.

Again, if I was a SK I wouldn’t be killing on night 2 in a role madness game. Far too risky with little chance for success. Additionally if I was a SK I never would have admitted to visiting MK the way I did.

Now that we know AbT is misdirected by Tony, in my point of view AbT just randomly guessed and we luckily caught you.

You were under assumption that AbT is a tracker, so there is no choice other than straight up confessing.

I think it's best to just RC and clear stuffs up, since I don't have a clue what your role is

I have a role that allowed me to visit MK last night. I did not kill him however. I know what you think you know, but you’re wrong. I’m looking for that person. Think about what that means and you’ll know what my role is.

Also motion detector can't detect ninja, so if we take AbT's results as truth (I believe it, for now) then there are only two killers last night. No way there're three scums targeting MK last night (plus another one that killed Canik)

Either way,

If AbT is saying the truth then TW lied about his ability on MK last night.

If TW is saying the truth then AbT lied about his motion detecting (should've detected whatever TW did)

Conclusion:

One of them lied and we should find out who did.

Vote: TW unless he/someone can prove his innocence

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Just going to point out a few things.

1. TW mentioned that MK wasn't a cop (unless I misread), but this is false. He was a flavor cop. Hence some of the weird comments he made about different characters being in the game I'm guessing, one of which being the thing about AbT being an old man with a beard.

2. The normal version of motion detector (which essentially has to be AbT's role, I was thinking the same thing after his last post) can detect both actions taken on AND by one player, and also gets the same result if they see either kind of action, including both kinds at the same time. MK was obviously mafia and could have done the kill last night, and as a flavor cop he also could have been investigating someone. Either movement would have been detected by AbT, and should show the same thing as someone (i.e. TW) visiting MK. This would explain the two movements he saw.

As others have pointed out, this doesn't explicitly incriminate TW because a motion tracker wouldn't see a ninja kill, and it's also not impossible that MK did nothing or that AbT is not a normal motion detector, but it does definitely make TW more suspicious I think. Currently I'm inclined to believe TW's version of events as he's a very experienced player and wouldn't willingly offer up such incriminating evidence if he was scum, but I also wouldn't have expected MK to basically broadcast that he was a cop and jump on a lynch train as mafia, so I can't be certain either way.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
The Motion Detector, sometimes known as a variant of Reporter, is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn if any actions were performed by or on that player, but not what the actions were or who else they involved.

Performed "by" or "on" that player. This only incriminates TW further if true.

TW killed MK.

MK killed Canik.

AbT check out MK and got double kill result.

@lww you forgot that whatever TW's ability is, AbT should've picked on that.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Just going to point out a few things.

1. TW mentioned that MK wasn't a cop (unless I misread), but this is false. He was a flavor cop. Hence some of the weird comments he made about different characters being in the game I'm guessing, one of which being the thing about AbT being an old man with a beard.

2. The normal version of motion detector (which essentially has to be AbT's role, I was thinking the same thing after his last post) can detect both actions taken on AND by one player, and also gets the same result if they see either kind of action, including both kinds at the same time. MK was obviously mafia and could have done the kill last night, and as a flavor cop he also could have been investigating someone. Either movement would have been detected by AbT, and should show the same thing as someone (i.e. TW) visiting MK. This would explain the two movements he saw.

As others have pointed out, this doesn't explicitly incriminate TW because a motion tracker wouldn't see a ninja kill, and it's also not impossible that MK did nothing or that AbT is not a normal motion detector, but it does definitely make TW more suspicious I think. Currently I'm inclined to believe TW's version of events as he's a very experienced player and wouldn't willingly offer up such incriminating evidence if he was scum, but I also wouldn't have expected MK to basically broadcast that he was a cop and jump on a lynch train as mafia, so I can't be certain either way.

What I said was that MK was not a “town cop”. Yes, he ended up being a mafia flavor cop.

The Motion Detector, sometimes known as a variant of Reporter, is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn if any actions were performed by or on that player, but not what the actions were or who else they involved.

TW killed MK.
MK killed Canik.

Except that’s not the information Ali claimed to have received. He specifically said that he was told that MK was attacked TWICE. He did not say that he saw two actions regarding MK. He specifically stated that MK was attacked twice. So your assumption that his comment is referring to one person attacking MK and MK attacking someone else is incorrect.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

TW killed MK.

MK killed Canik.

Since it clearly says that the motion detector can't tell what type of actions they were, how is AbT so sure they we're both attacks?

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Ah indeed

I guess we have to hear more from AbT himself

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Hey y'all. I think it's time I stepped in to clear some things up...

As you all know, I am a night vig. If I were to kill someone, everyone would know about it the following day because of Brewers. Then I would have to explain why I killed them which isn't any fun.

When Brewers was going around and collecting night actions, I decided not to do one.

He called me lame for that.

I said if I were allowed to actually kill someone without consequences, then I wouldn't be so lame.

He said he'd be a good brewers and not post the kill that I did.

Being VERY skeptical about brewers saying he'd be 'good', I thought I wouldn't kill someone. I said something along the lines of "I would kill MK because it would've been funny, but I don't think I'll do a night action tonight."

He then took that as me confirming my kill against MK, so what could I really do about it. 

So technically, I was the one who killed MK. I know, I know. I shot into the dark not knowing who MK really was. BUT, he turned out to be mafia so it basically balances out through PEMDAS. Right?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

u wot m8  :o

also it's more likely that AbT is voyeur rather than motion detector

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
That is absolutely incredible. I am speechless. Gonna need like a day minimum to process this lol.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Hey y'all. I think it's time I stepped in to clear some things up...

As you all know, I am a night vig. If I were to kill someone, everyone would know about it the following day because of Brewers. Then I would have to explain why I killed them which isn't any fun.

When Brewers was going around and collecting night actions, I decided not to do one.
He called me lame for that.
I said if I were allowed to actually kill someone without consequences, then I wouldn't be so lame.
He said he'd be a good brewers and not post the kill that I did.
Being VERY skeptical about brewers saying he'd be 'good', I thought I wouldn't kill someone. I said something along the lines of "I would kill MK because it would've been funny, but I don't think I'll do a night action tonight."
He then took that as me confirming my kill against MK, so what could I really do about it.

So technically, I was the one who killed MK. I know, I know. I shot into the dark not knowing who MK really was. BUT, he turned out to be mafia so it basically balances out through PEMDAS. Right?

Thank you! You just saved the town. Looks like Torres just confirmed not one but two casualties: Him shooting MK and him shooting ABT’s entire argument.

So ABT saw two “attacks” against MK.
1) Torres shot him.
2) I simply visited him to check on him.

This also means that LWW did not visit MK like Ali claimed since Ali would have seen a third action.

Can we get back to hunting actual scum now please?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

I think I'm starting to see why Brewers has developed this certain type of reputation

Also, it's funny imagining Torres just sitting there whilst wild accusations were being thrown around  :_chairdance__by_Link3Kokiri: 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Lol that's not actually how the convo went down but okay 😂

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Are you serious Brewers? Changing rules in the middle of the game? 

I'm not  a motion detector and I repeat for the third time, I saw TWO separate attacks. Not some harmless visit "attack", but a real attacks that kill. Torres is one of them, though at this point it's clearly unknown who he is, so: 

unvote TW

You believe you know who a mafia is (LWW) and believe that he has been caught lying already previously, is currently lying again about what he did last night, and are still voting for me (who has cooperated and told the truth and already role claimed)? Do you not see how stupid this is?

I voted on you, with the assumption that if you're SK, than for sure you'd be bulletproof and therefore immune to Torres attacks. LWW on the other hand wouldn't be. However, while I know there was another killer on MK, there's no proof it was you (though since you were there it's still possible) I can get back to LWW.

vote LWW

A typo here: "Torres is one of them, though at this point it's clearly unknown who he is, so: "

It should be: "Torres is one of them, though at this point it's clearly unknown who the second one is, so: 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Lol no I did not change any rules. Aparently someone doesn't know how to read his entire role PM lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

About LWW, I'm voting on him because of his D2 lie. 

Doesn't make a difference at this point since you all have doomed WP for no reason, but an anti Lannister character who also seems to be a double voter is an actual good lead and I'd like my vote history to reflect that.

If you're let's say Jamie Lannister, you are perfectly excused to write this, vote KevinH and be surprised he turned out to be town. 

But if you are Arya Stark and yet you say that anti Lannister character is a good reason to vote, then clearly you're acting against town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Lol no I did not change any rules. Aparently someone doesn't know how to read his entire role PM lol

Ouch! At least I know to sign up for a mafia game before it starts.

I am a dummy. A fool who can't read. Everyone will only know of my kill if the person I kill is TOWN. That's why it didn't show up when I killed MK. If I killed Velocity, for example, then y'all would know about it.

Sorry for the confusion 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter