Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

TW, nope. Theres no interpretation here. I literaly wrote what i received. You being on MK wagon and trying to downplay this information sounds suspicious.

Wolpacks, there' ve been multiple kills /attempts every night, so unless those people fall of the stairs by accident it means there are multiple factions.
And Im not surprised by your vote at all. Judging by all your previous comments you were itching to do it from the beginning of D2

Actually listening to TM and TW im not totally sure you are scum,

UNVOTE

So for me listening to whats been said here it seems like a toss up between Torres or LWW

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

TW, nope. Theres no interpretation here. I literaly wrote what i received. You being on MK wagon and trying to downplay this information sounds suspicious.

Wolpacks, there' ve been multiple kills /attempts every night, so unless those people fall of the stairs by accident it means there are multiple factions.
And Im not surprised by your vote at all. Judging by all your previous comments you were itching to do it from the beginning of D2

I understand that you wrote what you received. I'm not questioning that. What I'm saying is that, if you saw two people "attack" MK, one of them was definitely Torres who shot him. The other was definitely me who visited him. What I'm saying is that you are assuming the phrasing Brewers gave you "you saw two attacks" does not actually mean attacks. I visited him with a different type of role. Brewers just chose to describe it to you as an "attack" instead of a "visit" or something else.

Are we going to stop here? ABT and TW are off the table for lynches at leadt for now.

Why not go for LWW? And if not him Ferastical or velocity?

Velocity is confirmed Town, why would we do that?

My mistake.

we could just have LWW, ABT, TW and Torres as mafia confusing the whole town

You are doing the town a disservice by posting things like this. Unless Torres is actually a serial killer we already know that he's a town Vigilante and he shot MK last night. ABT and I had that back and forth over the last couple days but I am most certainly not scum and I actually don't believe ABT is either. I think he is town that was just operating with partial information and on an assumption.

I have no idea what alignment LWW is so I can't really comment on that.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Hold on, can someone please explain to me why AbT is suddenly not scummy to anyone? He explicitly stated that he knew the exact three people who visited MK last night were, even though we've now learned that was completely false, and there's no way he could have had any idea at all who had visited MK.

I'd say we could even expect an SK here, don't you agree, TW?

So could you tell us, TW, what were you up to, last night?

I'm waiting for TW to explain what did he last night.

I'm not a Watcher/Tracker. Information I'm collecting is more limited. Luckily for us, there was a watcher present at the scene and we know the names of everyone that visited MK last night. Full list consists of:

- me,
- TW
- LWW

Not only did I not visit MK, but Torres actually did and admitted to the kill. Of course AbT didn't know Torres was there, because he had no idea who all visited MK other than supposedly knowing that two people were there.

Literal best case scenario is that he took Tony too seriously and lied about his information to try to pressure TW to come forward, in which case, Lynch All Liars. Worst case scenario he's lying about his entire premise. Maybe the TW thing was still a lucky guess, or maybe he knows via some other means how TW would have visited MK, and tried to use that information to get TW lynched.

Seriously, what am I missing here?

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

UNVOTE

So for me listening to whats been said here it seems like a toss up between Torres or LWW

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I thought Torres RC'ed as a Town Vig, but I could be sorely mistaken.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

UNVOTE

I'd say Torres has been basically confirmed by Brewers, to be a Vig when they both discussed the consequences of him making a shot (not revealed when killing mafia, revealed when killing town).  

If you still don't want to believe me then I don't have much left I think I can say to prove myself to you, but you're even admitting that what I'm saying makes sense, and hopefully the rest of my play is showing that I'm trying to help find the rest of the scum just like you.

So you're trying to help find the rest of them scum just like me. Then are you voting on me, if as you say, I'm trying to find scum? 

Hold on, can someone please explain to me why AbT is suddenly not scummy to anyone

5 hours later you stopped believing, that I'm trying to find scum? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I'd say Torres has been basically confirmed by Brewers, to be a Vig when they both discussed the consequences of him making a shot (not revealed when killing mafia, revealed when killing town).  

I never said that.  All I said was that is not how our conversation went and someone doesnt know how to read their role PM.  Torres is not confirmed as any role or with any modifications of any typle

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Almost feels like LWW is trying too hard to be town

I concur

I know I'm a bit newer but this is kind of generally how I try to play every game, especially early on. I think out loud and try to come up with ideas that'll hopefully push us towards some good leads. I am town though, I'm Arya Stark.

Why did you name claim here @lww?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I never said that.  All I said was that is not how our conversation went and someone doesnt know how to read their role PM.  Torres is not confirmed as any role or with any modifications of any typle

Alright. So lets say, I'm 90% sure. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If you still don't want to believe me then I don't have much left I think I can say to prove myself to you, but you're even admitting that what I'm saying makes sense, and hopefully the rest of my play is showing that I'm trying to help find the rest of the scum just like you.

So you're trying to help find the rest of them scum just like me. Then are you voting on me, if as you say, I'm trying to find scum?

Hold on, can someone please explain to me why AbT is suddenly not scummy to anyone

I voted for you early on when you claimed with complete certainty that I was scum without putting a vote on me, which is just unquestionably scummy as the job of any town is to lynch scum, not rely on vigs or whatever odd excuse you gave. Trust me, I've been suspicious of you since then and haven't taken my vote off intentionally, but that doesn't mean I can't continue playing the game and seeing if I can mislead you or other scummy players into thinking I'm not still suspecting you as our most likely scum.

Also I'm on my lunch break which is why I'm posting this now lol.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I know I'm a bit newer but this is kind of generally how I try to play every game, especially early on. I think out loud and try to come up with ideas that'll hopefully push us towards some good leads. I am town though, I'm Arya Stark.

Why did you name claim here @lww?

It was just a rush of the moment thing that I thought would help explain my behavior or something without role claiming. Names are hard to fake in a game this big and Arya would be a horrible safe claim lol, so I was hoping it would help me here sort of like it did when I was Batman in another world. In hindsight though I can see how that (and my explanation now) is a bit suspect, but that's just the honest truth. If there happens to be a town flavor cop left I'm more than happy to be investigated to show that it's my real name, and I'll learn my lesson about not relying on flavor to prove my town-iness lol.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

What we know for sure is that TW and I visited MK last night. I admitted to killing him, which might not have been the smartest move on my part if he were town. He turned out to be mafia so that means we can gloss over the fact that I shot into the dark, hoping for the best!

We also know that ABT saw that two people visited MK in some way, shape, or form. The form presented to him was that two people attacked MK. It would make sense for Brewers to tell ABT that he saw an attack and something else rather than two attacks and leave it as that.

I'm not asking you to RC, but explaining what you meant by...

I visited him with a different type of role

Would be very helpful. 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I voted for you early on when you claimed with complete certainty that I was scum without putting a vote on me, which is just unquestionably scummy as the job of any town is to lynch scum, not rely on vigs or whatever odd excuse you gave. Trust me, I've been suspicious of you since then and haven't taken my vote off intentionally, but that doesn't mean I can't continue playing the game and seeing if I can mislead you or other scummy players into thinking I'm not still suspecting you as our most likely scum.

Also I'm on my lunch break which is why I'm posting this now lol.

That's so sneaky sneaky of you. But if you had a sneaky plan to mislead me, shouldn't you keep it to yourself? Now you look like a cartoony evil mastermind who cant wait to spill the beans, in order to impress his opponent with his briliant mind. 

Anyway now, that I've learned about your evil plan, I'm confident lynching you is a right thing to do.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

THEN VOTE

ALSO @brewers WHY ARE 2 votes counting as 1?

Nvm on that Ali, I realised you are the other vote. BUT EVERYONE ELSE LETS GO

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Vote: TW

Willing to change once new information surfaces

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

KevinH has replaced Nadarr 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I told you I was town!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote: TW

Willing to change once new information surfaces

Are you kidding? I think we’ve wasted enough time already voting for this townie.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Welcome back Kevin!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

Welcome back Kevin, you have a lot reading to catch up on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482