Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well N4 is confirmable by TW

As I said, I received No Result on night 4 so it is plausible. Of course that doesn't necessarily guarantee your alignment as a town Jailkeeper though either.

Agreed, if anything here's my best defense:

- I voted for LWW

- I voted for FB, who is most likely a scum with how yesterday played out

- I jailed you last night, so I don't have anything to do with the 3 night kills

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Kevin you're announced as Innocent Child on 4th day, why? This is after Velocity the previous innocent child got killed the night before.

You are very observant. I came back in as a Universal Backup and then became the Innocent Child.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

FB, Rafay, and Torres are remarkably quiet on what is very likely Town’s last day to figure this out.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

As I said, I received No Result on night 4 so it is plausible. Of course that doesn't necessarily guarantee your alignment as a town Jailkeeper though either.

- I voted for LWW

- I jailed you last night, so I don't have anything to do with the 3 night kills

I assumed I was dead with the lynch yesterday too. I realize it looks odd but I can’t explain what happened. There isn’t anything I can do to prove myself more than has been done at this point. I have no night action and I’ve apparently been investigated as town and VT by multiple investigations, as I claimed previously.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

- I voted for LWW

@Brewers - Would you allow scum to perform a kill and another night action on the same night?

Kevin you're announced as Innocent Child on 4th day, why? This is after Velocity the previous innocent child got killed the night before.

You are very observant. I came back in as a Universal Backup and then became the Innocent Child.

So you were a Universal Backup and became an Innocent Child upon Velocity's death?

FB, Rafay, and Torres are remarkably quiet on what is very likely Town’s last day to figure this out.

Indeed. Do any of you have anything else to add here? We need to figure something out.

Looks like Finster posted while I was typing.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Dontavian:  Saw you voted for Lyner.  Can you perhaps tell why? (I might have missed it, I'm old and blind.)

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 5.1

• Dontavian
  • Finster Baby 
  • Lyner (1) Dontavian
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • TW
  • Torres951 

Not Voting:  Finster Baby, Lyner, KevinH20,Rafay, TW, Torres

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline

Deadline is 8/29 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

• ABT, Grand Maester Pycelle, a doctor, died N3
  • Canik died N2
  • D3brignger, king Tommen, a Town Governor, was Lynched D1
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical, Breanne of Tarth, a Tracker, died N4
  • Finster Baby
  • KevinH, Arienne Martell, a Double Voter was Lynched D2
  • Lyner
  • MK, Victarion Greyjoy, a mafia Flavor Cop, died N2
  • KevinH2.O
  • Rafay
  • Robert, Quyburn, a Watcher, Was Killed N1
  • STP, The Blackfish, a mafia JOAT, died N4
  • Tony2 was lynched D4
  • TW
  • Tony, Euron Grayjoy, a Day Vig, was killed N1
  • Torres951
  • Velocity, Cersei Lannister, An innocent child and Tree Stump died n3
  • Wolfpacks, Arys Oakhert, a bodyguard, died N4
  • lilweirrdwad, Arya Stark, a mafia Janitor was lynched D3

So, with this being the current roster, based on what I’ve collected during the nights, plus we know Kevin is Town from brewers, that leaves Torres a known vig (affiliation TBD) and lyner.  

Vote: Lyner

Middle of page 41... Then...

To that end, I’m going to partial RC. I’m a Town Cop.
N0, I investigated Nadar, now Kevin’s Character, and got not mafia. This was confirmed by brewers announcement

N1, I investigated Rafay and got not mafia

N2, I investigated MK and got “no result”. He was killed that night

N3, I investigated The Warrior and got not mafia

N4, I investigated Finster and got not mafia

If my results are correct, that leaves Torres and Lyner as my unknowns

so with the info I have, Torres and Lyner are the choices. We don’t know for certain how many total scum are left.  My vote was before others chimed in and brought up that there are likely double, super-secret negating modifiers that might be in play, and it IS a brewers game, so all of my investigative results might be wrong...or they might only appear to be wrong and only on even days...IDK. BL= until there’s something more substantive to go on, I’ll leave the vote on Lyner for now

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

To convince Dontavian:

There are 3 kills last night. Which means even including me and torres there is one more scum hiding in your results.

And we know that there are more than one scum faction, evidenced by TW's SK detection and your "not mafia" result instead of "town" result

There is also Rafay hiding/not contributing anything even this late in the game.

VT FB somehow survived yesterday

Torres keeps missing his target

Rafay/FB/torres are my bet

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

And we know that there are more than one scum faction, evidenced by TW's SK detection and your "not mafia" result instead of "town" result

According to brewers, all I would get when investigating is a mafia/ not mafia result... and I guess there was a third option when I got a “no result” on MK

Rafay/FB/torres are my bet

I agree, based solely on my results, and the fact that he alone asserted he’s Town, that Torres is potentially scum. So, who are you voting for and let’s get this over with?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay is the only person left who has yet to role claim anything. Lyner and Torres are the only two players who we have yet to receive any sort of alignment verification on. And Torres and Rafay are completely silent with ~40 hours until a potentially game deciding deadline. These are the three that I am concerned about right now.

Lyner is at least contributing at this point and I can verify that he is likely telling the truth about jailing me (or role blocking me at least) last night based off of the fact that I received no result to my investigation. Again, that doesn't necessarily verify he is town but of the three he has at least offered something today.

In addition to Lyner's list above, we have also not yet figured out what is going on with the post counts. Something is still affecting those as well.

@Rafay @Torres - What do you think?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Idk man. I still think it's weird that on Day 4's deadline Tony was lynched instead of FB, even when he had more votes than Tony. On top of that, I was given his alignment instead of killing him, which as my many times as a vig, that's never happened.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

We definitely have some false information somewhere.

Why is Finster the only Vanilla Townie in the whole game?

Why is Rafay a tougher lynch?

Why does Torres get weird results?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

deadline is less than 24 hours away and only one vote has been cast.  do not leave your fate up to a trial by combat...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

We're down to ~22 hours. The things that are still weighing heavily with me right now are the two people who's alignments haven't been confirmed at all (Torres and Lyner) and Rafay's lack of activity and unknown role.

@Torres - Can you recount what happened the night you shot Velocity? As of right now that is still unexplained too.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I was asked if I wanted to kill someone. I was a little hesitant, but opted to kill because why not? I said I wanted to kill Tony, to which Brewers said he put it down.

Later that 'night' I got a message saying the kill was successful. The same process as every other time I killed someone.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

We're down to ~22 hours. The things that are still weighing heavily with me right now are the two people who's alignments haven't been confirmed at all (Torres and Lyner) and Rafay's lack of activity and unknown role.

Let's be realistic here TW, only Kevin's aligment is confirmed. Dontavian only confirms "not mafia" and you only confirm "not SK". Assuming all three of you are town (we'd probably lose if any of you are scum anyway), the rest of us (4) aren't confirmed at all 

The only one with both confirmations is FB but he's actually the most troublesome:

- Claimed VT in role madness game

- Tony said he's a strongman

- He didn't get lynched yesterday (I'd even add that he didn't panic at all yesterday, unlike his usual games IIRC), also hiding in the background today alongside Rafay

- Torres gets a message saying he's town (either torres is lying / brewers is having fun with us)

I'll follow Kevin's lead either way, I think we need a supermajority votes here just in case vote manipulation still happen

Rafay & FB keep being silent in these crucial moments are basically scum confessions to me

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Just rereading the day and torres just went up so much in suspicion level:

This is his answer when TW questioned him on the opening of the day

Why do you assume I tried shooting someone again after what happened last time?

Later that day, he backtracked and tries to clear FB:

Earlier, I was a little ambiguous with how I worded my sentence of not shooting STP. I wish I could claim killing a mafia person, but sadly, he wasn't the person I targeted last night.

I mean, if I were a vig shooting someone and failed to kill the guy, then mod told me that the guy I targeted is town, I will say that at the very beginning. Even more so if I have already confessed as Vig on the very first day

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Let's be realistic here TW, only Kevin's aligment is confirmed. Dontavian only confirms "not mafia" and you only confirm "not SK". Assuming all three of you are town (we'd probably lose if any of you are scum anyway), the rest of us (4) aren't confirmed at all 

The only one with both confirmations is FB but he's actually the most troublesome:

- He didn't get lynched yesterday (I'd even add that he didn't panic at all yesterday, unlike his usual games IIRC), also hiding in the background today alongside Rafay

- Torres gets a message saying he's town (either torres is lying / brewers is having fun with us)

I'll follow Kevin's lead either way, I think we need a supermajority votes here just in case vote manipulation still happen

Rafay & FB keep being silent in these crucial moments are basically scum confessions to me

I've said previously that I thought I was as good as dead after yesterday.  I cannot explain why that didn't happen. 

Several investigations have proven that I'm not scum or am VT.  I haven't had much to say lately as there hasn't been much said. 

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

That's true I guess. It is entirely possible that there is an issue there as well (maybe a sanity modifier or something else). I can only truly speak for myself when I say that Dontavian's result on me was accurate. The unfortunate part about it is if there is an issue with any of his investigations we don't have much time to figure out which.

I was asked if I wanted to kill someone. I was a little hesitant, but opted to kill because why not? I said I wanted to kill Tony, to which Brewers said he put it down.

Later that 'night' I got a message saying the kill was successful. The same process as every other time I killed someone.

So you were told that your kill was successful?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter