Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

maybe he's a godfather? I'm not sure what conclusions should be made, I'm just adding another piece of the puzzle so we could all figure this out.

Thank you for the info. That did clear up the things. Maybe FB IS town but remember the godfather's do get safe claims and are not revealed anti town on investigation if im not wrong? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Thank you for the info. That did clear up the things. Maybe FB IS town but remember the godfather's do get safe claims and are not revealed anti town on investigation if im not wrong? 

Well, THAT just complicated things

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

With Day 4's vote count being Finster at 5 and Tony's at 3, we all assumed that Finster would be the one lynched. Surprising us all, Tony was the one who ended up dying. I decided to go after Finster because 1) Most people voted for him so regardless of his alignment, y'all couldn't be too mad at me if I killed him and 2) I wanted to shoot someone again. I was told that the kill was unsuccessful (obviously) and that Finster is town. 

You were told Finster is town?  :blink:

Did you receive the same response yesterday when you shoot Tony but missed?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

With Day 4's vote count being Finster at 5 and Tony's at 3, we all assumed that Finster would be the one lynched. Surprising us all, Tony was the one who ended up dying. I decided to go after Finster because 1) Most people voted for him so regardless of his alignment, y'all couldn't be too mad at me if I killed him and 2) I wanted to shoot someone again. I was told that the kill was unsuccessful (obviously) and that Finster is town. 

You were told Finster is town?  :blink:

Did you receive the same response yesterday when you shoot Tony but missed?

The other two times I killed someone, I was told that the kill was successful. FB was the only time I got the alignment revealed to me

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Not gonna lie that's super suspicious torres  :ph34r:

So 7 players left:

Kevin

Rafay

Lyner

Dontavian

FB

TW

Torres

There are at least 3 scums here. With 3 night kills, tomorrow scums will most likely win.

Can't afford any mislynch here.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

To that end, I’m going to partial RC. I’m a Town Cop.
N0, I investigated Nadar, now Kevin’s Character, and got not mafia. This was confirmed by brewers announcement

N1, I investigated Rafay and got not mafia

N2, I investigated MK and got “no result”. He was killed that night

N3, I investigated The Warrior and got not mafia

N4, I investigated Finster and got not mafia

If my results are correct, that leaves Torres and Lyner as my unknowns

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Somehow I think that some of the "not mafia" are truly mafia or maybe a different scum faction.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Well I know I'm town, Dontavian.

Also I have a circumstantial evidence that TW is likely town too

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

There are several confusing events that should be discussed since this is probably the deciding day.

1. Kevin you're announced as Innocent Child on 4th day, why? This is after Velocity the previous innocent child got killed the night before.

2. TW you targeted MK and have gone silent since about your role, care to explain now?

3. There are insane vote manipulations going on since the first days, would be nice if we have all vote results so we can analyse it. If someone is nice enough to collect them I'd be grateful  :P otherwise maybe later I will

4. Torres targeted Tony but missed, and yesterday he failed to kill FB (and somehow being told that FB is town!).

5. FB getting saved from lynch yesterday, there is no reason to save an alleged VT unless he's actually part of scum.

6. Tony still shows up yellow even after LWW is gone.

7. There are 3 night kills yesterday. Assuming at least 3 different killers around, this is a direct contradiction with Dontavian's results (+ the only mafia he hit returns "no result") so it should be assumed that Dontavian's results are most likely unreliable.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Final Vote Count from Day 4

• Finster Baby (5): Tony, lyner, Ferastical, KevinH2,0
  • Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby

Not Voting: Dontavian, Rafay, STP, TW

Tony Maurice was lynched despite having fewer votes.

This seemed scummy to me:

I am not comfortable with voting for either at this point and will abstain as well.

Did some people know what was going to happen?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Final Vote Count from Day 4

• Finster Baby (5): Tony, lyner, Ferastical, KevinH2,0
  • Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby

Not Voting: Dontavian, Rafay, STP, TW

Tony Maurice was lynched despite having fewer votes.

This seemed scummy to me:

I am not comfortable with voting for either at this point and will abstain as well.

Did some people know what was going to happen?

I was online all the way up until deadline yesterday and posted right at the very end of the day that I wasn't comfortable voting considering the arguments against both Tony and Finster.

Tony voted for Finster because he got roleblocked on the night he tried to visit him and based on an interpretation of flavor text that he thought would mean Finster was a strongman. That is too flimsy for me to base a vote on. You, yourself, even claimed that you believed Finster was Vanilla (but could be a Goon) and yet you did not change your vote or give any alternate reason for your vote after you followed that original strongman accusation. What was your actual reason for voting for him?

On the other hand, Finster apparently voted for Tony because Tony pushed for him to be lynched with no other information than he was role blocked. Also, too flimsy for me to base a vote on.

At the very end of the day my vote wouldn't have mattered anyway. After Kevin voted Finster had enough votes to be lynched at deadline and Tony was only at 3. And even if I thought Tony was more scummy voting for him at the end of the day wouldn't have changed the outcome either. It only would have given him 4 votes and Finster still would have been lynched.

Now, an interesting thing to note was that Finster had 5 votes at the end of the day but with only 4 people voting for him:

Finster Baby (5): Tony, lyner, Ferastical, KevinH2,0

So we were right that there was still vote manipulation going on here somewhere. Can anyone explain that?

As for my role:

I am Sansa Stark. I began the game as a town FBI Agent. My character name was interesting to me when we started to see Lannister aligned characters end up as town because Sansa is obviously no Lannister fan.. However, as I started researching Sansa’s involvement in “Feast for Crows” I saw that she was off in the Vale and not really working against the Lannister’s in the south at that time. This is why I was very specific when I said that I believed scum would be characters who were directly opposed to the Lannister’s in Feast for Crows (I.e. the Martells and the Faith Militant) when I was discussing character alignment. Of course my character theory ended up proving false anyway when kevin1.0 died as a Martell.

I didn't outright role claim because it was still early in the game and I didn't have any information for the town yet but I tried to drop hints about it on the day that ABT was accusing me of killing MK:

In response to ABT accusing me of being a SK:

I have a role that allowed me to visit MK last night. I did not kill him however. I know what you think you know, but you’re wrong. I’m looking for that person. Think about what that means and you’ll know what my role is.

And this is further arguing against ABT's accusation of me as a SK. You'll notice it isn't my normal post style. Here's why:

Firstly, how do you know there is a watcher if it isn’t you?
Back up to what was “already provided a few days ago”.
I have no idea what you mean or what it has to do with last night.
Anti-lannister names in “feast for crows” specifically were thought to be scum.
Glossed over that part to try to make a point though, huh?
Every faction/family isn’t directly opposed to them in feast for crows.
Not sure what you wanted “town to find out for ourselves” either.
Tell us what you’re hinting at knowing.

-On night 0, I investigated Canik and was told “Not a serial killer”.
-On night 1, I investigated KevinH1.0 and was told “Not a serial killer.”
-On night 2, I also investigated MK and received “No Result”. This is obviously the night ABT accused me of killing MK which we now know Torres actually did.
-On night 3, I investigated Finster and was told “Not a serial killer”.

And then something interesting happened. Right before the start of day 4 I received a separate message telling me that my role had changed. I was no longer a town FBI Agent but became a town Jack-of-all-Trades. I’m not sure what caused it but we’ve seen so many other crazy things happen that I’m just chalking it up to “Brewers”.

On night 4, I investigated Finster again, this time with a JOAT Role Cop ability, because he managed to survive the lynch and I thought I could find out his role and verify or dispute his role claim but I must have been role blocked or something because I received “No Result”. I’m assuming that I was actually role blocked not only because of the no result but also because it sounds like Torres and Dontavian both got results so he wasn’t jailed or anything.

I still have a couple JOAT abilities left to choose from but I’m not going to disclose them ahead of time and make the remaining scum’s decisions any easier tonight.

That brings us to what’s left:

- Dontavian: Claimed Cop, Has several “Not mafia” results.
- Finster: Claimed VT, has investigated as “Not mafia” to a cop, “Not a Serial Killer” to an FBI Agent, and was told to be Town to Torres apparently.
- Kevin2.0: No claimed role at this time. Confirmed town by the mod.
- Lyner: No claimed role at this time. Claims to have circumstantial evidence that I'm town though.
- Rafay: No claimed role at this time. Investigated as “Not Mafia” to a Cop.
- Torres: Claimed Vig, Alignment not verified by additional source, Killed MK, Killed Velocity (claims it was redirected or misfired).
- TW (me): Claimed JOAT, Confirmed as not being mafia by Cop, Lyner says he has circumstantial evidence that I'm likely town.

Even though there are several players remaining whose roles are unknown, there are only two players left with no alignment verification of any kind: Lyner and Torres.

We had three deaths last night. Two of which it seems might have killed one another - STP (mafia) and WP (Town) if the flavor text reflects accurate information. Torres tried to shoot Finster and was unsuccessful so that leaves one currently unexplained death.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

OK I can believe that claim TW. Seems like either our SK is dead and/or brewers is balancing town PRs

I'm Areo Horath (google told me it's a typo, never heard of him either), a town jailer.

I jailed TW last night. That means there were still 3 killers even with him jailed (unless scum uses factional kill + ability kill on single night).

Kevin has no action. Dontavian targetted a cop. I had a date with TW.

Assuming none of us lied, that leaves Rafay/Torres/FB as our 3 killers last night.

*Dontavian used cop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I'm Areo Horath ... a town jailer.
I jailed TW last night.

Whom did you jail on previous nights?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

N0 I jailed Kevin

N1 I missed the deadline, no action.

N2 I jailed Velocity

N3 I jailed AbT << AbT still died, so I'm roleblocked or there is a strongarm

N4 I jailed TW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

A\re we all mass claiming now? Is it OK?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

We're potentially in a LYLO situation depending on the number of remaining scum factions. If you have something to share that can help fill in some of the puzzle we should probably consider it.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

N0 I jailed Kevin

N1 I missed the deadline, no action.

N2 I jailed Velocity

N3 I jailed AbT << AbT still died, so I'm roleblocked or there is a strongarm

N4 I jailed TW

Kevin1.0 was a Double Voter so N0 is unconfirmable.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Well N4 is confirmable by TW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay now would be a good time for RC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Well N4 is confirmable by TW

As I said, I received No Result on night 4 so it is plausible. Of course that doesn't necessarily guarantee your alignment as a town Jailkeeper though either.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter