Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Knowing that Cersei is town, the Faith of the Seven and the Religious Militia, the Sand Snakes, Mance Rayder, and the Others (White Wallkers) could be our possible scum factions.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
To help you guys out, the characters are drawn from the 4th book. Characters who make an appearance in the book may be in play. They are drawn from the book, not the show.

And to throw some chaos into this, just because a character is stark or Lannister aligned in the show does not mean they hold the same alignment in games. For example a stark and Lannister might be on the same team, same with a faith militant and Lannister etc.

Knowledge of the shows alegences and who is fighting who will have no impact on any alignment in my game. Base your decisions off gameplay, not the lore from the books/show

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

@brewers, can we get a vote count pretty please? Curious to see where we're at so far.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Is it significant that we lost a governor?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

To help you guys out, the characters are drawn from the 4th book. Characters who make an appearance in the book may be in play. They are drawn from the book, not the show.

And to throw some chaos into this, just because a character is stark or Lannister aligned in the show does not mean they hold the same alignment in games. For example a stark and Lannister might be on the same team, same with a faith militant and Lannister etc.

Knowledge of the shows alegences and who is fighting who will have no impact on any alignment in my game. Base your decisions off gameplay, not the lore from the books/show

To help you guys out, the characters are drawn from the 4th book.

I'm getting mixed signals here

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Velocity, Cersei Lannister, an innocent child, has been confirmed as town.

Welp

Unvote

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

@brewers, can we get a vote count pretty please? Curious to see where we're at so far.

We were trying to lynch Torres last time i checked
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

This town needs someone to drive their pitchforks into!!

Who are we still seeing as inactive? I feel like we're missing some people.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Knowing that Cersei is town, the Faith of the Seven and the Religious Militia, the Sand Snakes, Mance Rayder, and the Others (White Wallkers) could be our possible scum factions.

Started to give kudos for good info...until brewers came off the top rope with:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Yeah brewers did throw a huge old monkey wrench into the works with that.  Its all good, we'll overcome.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Lol I'm not dumb, I know who I voted for and who I think has the most votes. An actual vote count is always nice to see how close or far we are from lynching anyone though, especially as we inch closer to the deadline.

I am curious if anyone is risking a mod kill by bit having posted yet today though. This seems like an easy game for scum to hide in the shadows with how many players there are.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Started to give kudos for good info...until brewers came off the top rope with:

I don't entirely buy this to be honest. It might end up being true in this game but in the previous GoT games allegiances have held pretty true to the book/show.

One of the games appeared to be similar in lore to this one as well in that traditional bad/evil characters in the book were town in the game. It was as if the game was being told from the evil perspective and they were the heroes in their own story. I don't think it's a mistake that we've already seen three Lannister aligned characters and Euron Greyjoy be revealed as town.

My guess is that we will see characters who served as the main threat to the Lannisters in "A Feast for Crows" be revealed as scum in this game. I'm betting it will be characters aligned with the Tyrell's and the Faith Militant. Those two "factions" were directly in opposition to the Lannisters in "A Feast for Crows".

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I definitely agree with TW, I think brewers is just trying to avoid having the game rely super heavily on flavor. I'm sure there will be a few characters that break the mold, plus I'm sure scum will have some easy safe claims that aren't obviously aligned against the Lannisters, but I think this theory is probably a pretty safe path to go down.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Every single game. Each one of these games you come for me. Why you mad? Cause my Bussy pops, and yours don't?

Girl, just calm down! Take a seat. Put on some chap stick, gods know you need some, and take a break.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Every single game. Each one of these games you come for me. Why you mad? Cause my Bussy pops, and yours don't?

Girl, just calm down! Take a seat. Put on some chap stick, gods know you need some, and take a break.

What are you even saying? You sound like a 40 year old dad who thinks this is what high schoolers talk like lol.

Also if you don't want to take these games seriously then that's cool, you do you, but some people get kind of competitive about stuff like this, and you just lynching and shooting people for the lulz is as anti competitive as it gets, so don't be surprised when people start lynching you most games for it.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Ok I have a headache just from reading this.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

What are you even saying? You sound like a 40 year old dad who thinks this is what high schoolers talk like lol.

Also if you don't want to take these games seriously then that's cool, you do you, but some people get kind of competitive about stuff like this, and you just lynching and shooting people for the lulz is as anti competitive as it gets, so don't be surprised when people start lynching you most games for it.

Do you not get the vine reference?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I don’t get it either

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well I haven't read the books but since Cersei is townie, is it possible that Tyrion and Varys might be the scum along with Dabaerys and the second faction might be White Walkers?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Well I haven't read the books but since Cersei is townie, is it possible that Tyrion and Varys might be the scum along with Dabaerys and the second faction might be White Walkers?

Highly unlikely. I'm pretty sure this book focuses more on the things going on in the Southern territories. Like I mentioned earlier, it focuses more on the Lannister's and the events occurring in King's Landing as well as the events in the Iron Islands and Dorne. We probably won't see any reference to White Walkers at all in this game and maybe not even Daenerys either.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter