Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

There is still some vote manipulation occurring. Does anyone know what it is?

Is it possible that the "Strongman" attribute or whatever also applies on the voting system?

How so? I'm not sure what you mean.

Yeah, guess I needed a refreshment read, the strongman attribute only signifies that kills can't be blocked and nothing else.

Other than that, yeah, no idea. Considering Brewers said this game might have roles that we've never heard of...

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

We've already seen one vote manipulation role (Kevin1.0) but it looks like we have another as well.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Did our game die?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Did our game die?

No.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Just need people to vote for finster

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I think at this point we're waiting to hear more from Finster. We also need to figure out what is going on with the vote manipulation.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

(OOC: My apologies for going off grid the past few days.  RL work issues have kept me busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest.  They may continue to do so.  I'll try to do my best to keep up.)

I am Aurane Waters, Vanilla member of the Town.  I have no special abilities assigned to my character.

I cannot reasonably explain how Tony got blocked attempting to investigate me on N2.  I don't have any role and there is nothing I could do to block Tony's attempt to target me in any way.  There has to be another factor in play that caused the result he received when he targeted me.

Tony seems to be basing his whole accusation on me based on a flavor text that I am too strong willed, and is assuming that means I'm a strongman.  Even if I were a strongman, it wouldn't make sense for Brewers to give him a result like that because it would be basically the mod outting me which would be inherently unfair. I could be wrong and maybe Brewers or another mod can confirm, but I’m fairly certain that a role blocker wouldn’t be given any direct result like that if he targeted a strongman making a kill. He would just see the kill still went through.

Voting for me will only bring the scum and any other factions attempting to do the town harm closer to their goals.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

+2 Scum points

Dontavian, lynched townie KevinH1.0, avoided lynching LWW
The Warrior, lynched townie KevinH1.0, avoided lynching LWW
Torres951, avoided lynching LWW, killed a townie

Your “+2” list above is 2/3rds wrong,

Only a scum would know that.

Um, wrong. There are other roles that are informed on the scumminess of players as they roam around at night

So assuming Dontavian is including himself in the 2/3 wrong category, it must be 50% between The Warrior and Torres951.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

+2 Scum points

Dontavian, lynched townie KevinH1.0, avoided lynching LWW
The Warrior, lynched townie KevinH1.0, avoided lynching LWW
Torres951, avoided lynching LWW, killed a townie

Your “+2” list above is 2/3rds wrong,

Only a scum would know that.

Um, wrong. There are other roles that are informed on the scumminess of players as they roam around at night

So assuming Dontavian is including himself in the 2/3 wrong category, it must be 50% between The Warrior and Torres951.

I can 100% confirm, whether or not I'm included on Dontavian's list, that I don't belong on your +2 list.

I voted for Kevin1.0 almost entirely because of character name. Based off of Feast For Crows lore specifically I assumed (incorrectly) that a Martell would be scum since all revealed town at that time were Lannister aligned and the Martell's and Lannister's were at odds directly in Feast For Crows. Obviously that line of thought was proven wrong but I didn't think it was out of line to follow that line of thinking since Brewers' previous GoT games have done similar things. If I were scum it wouldn't make sense for me to die on that hill so early in the game. The risk of being in the spotlight that early certainly wasn't worth it.

As for LWW, I had nothing to go off of personally and wasn't comfortable voting for him with no justification. I don't know how accurate Ferastical's analysis is here:

Additional information I thought would be useful: N1, I tracked MK, and he visited Canik. What I think went down is, that MK and LWW were in the same scum faction, MK found out that Canik was also scum-aligned, but they could confirm that he wasn't in their faction, so they decided to get rid of him without letting the town know*. Canik was also on the KevinH wagon. Very likely we have 3 scum down already.

But if accurate it would mean that MK and LWW were in the same mafia faction and would mean that I probably wasn't in that faction. If we assume that multiple scum factions exist, why wouldn't I want to latch on to LWW's lynch if I was scum? It would mean killing off a competing scum faction and make me look good for voting for scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Wait, now I really want to know who Tony targeted on the other nights, and if we can possibly get people to confirm his claims.

Spill the beans, Maurice.

But if accurate it would mean that MK and LWW were in the same mafia faction and would mean that I probably wasn't in that faction. If we assume that multiple scum factions exist, why wouldn't I want to latch on to LWW's lynch if I was scum? It would mean killing off a competing scum faction and make me look good for voting for scum.

Yes, so why didn't you?

Also, if Dontavian is dropping this obvious hints about him being an investigative role, why doesn't he just come public with the information? What's going on?

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I dont believe Tonys role claim just seem like a reach out to me,

VOTE Tony

Ooc sorry the last couple I've been driving 10 hour days and im just knackered.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Wait, now I really want to know who Tony targeted on the other nights, and if we can possibly get people to confirm his claims.

Yes, so why didn't you?

Because I'm town and didn't personally see the justification for voting for him? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we ended up lynching scum but I wasn't convinced at the time of the argument against him.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Truth be told, I was wrong, too.

I'm going to side with Lilweirdward

Vote: Ali bin Turban

However, I'm excused ...

KEVINH2,0 IS CONFIRMED TOWN

We need to use what we know to make some sort of decision.

In hindsight, Lilweirdward was scum and I give the 4 players that lynched him some townie cred.

However, there's the possibility of 2 scum factions and maybe some of one faction killed the other.

Now that I think about it, maybe Torres is from one scum faction and and killed MK from another scum faction. (It still bothers me that he killed Velocity / tried to kill Tony)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

So your only defence is to say my results are wrong?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
I can 100% confirm, whether or not I'm included on Dontavian's list, that I don't belong on your +2 list.

I approve of this message

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Even IF there is 2 mafia factions and tony is part of mafia, framing FB out of nowhere is a bad move

Tony is in a good position to lay low since he's part of the lww wagon

If FB flips town he's going to be suspected tomorrow

Given these, I prefer to side with tony for now

Start voting guys, deadline is near

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Even IF there is 2 mafia factions and tony is part of mafia, framing FB out of nowhere is a bad move

So you're voting for...?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, so why didn't you?

Also, if Dontavian is dropping this obvious hints about him being an investigative role, why doesn't he just come public with the information? What's going on?

Night 0: velocities, Night 1- LWW ; Smith was control

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Just over a day remains before deadline.

Finster Baby is in line for for the lynch at the moment.

Every player revealed has had a role. Finster Baby claims Vanilla Townie.

I 100% believe that he's Vanilla, but I'm starting to thing Vanilla Goon.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

So you're voting for...?

Finster

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter